PDA

View Full Version : Please make THIS video and make it go viral (young voters targeted)

brownphish
06-06-2011, 08:20 AM
The music needs to be "Resistance" by Muse. Images and soundbites of RP on the issues will be the "meat" of the video. The issues focal pont needs to stress American soveriegnty and individual liberty. I cannot create this because it would end up looking cheap and sloppy. This will be huge and have a great impact on the campaign.

robertwerden
06-06-2011, 09:19 AM
Most of our videos look home made. That is kinda the point of being a grass roots effort. If everything looked like it was made by a company it would seem fake and not true grass roots.
There are lots of free video editing software packages out there, and im sure what ever you make would be respected by the Ron Paul supporters.

Edit: I just listened to the song, and I often make my videos based on inspiration from songs. Check the link in my signature. Most of the good videos have great songs, but the best videos have songs that have story telling lyrics. Those lyrics are key to the message you are trying to get across and one of the things I try and avoid is lyrics that may put subliminal thoughts of negativity in the viewers head. In the song by Muse "resistance" the phrase "could be wrong" is repeated way to many times. While the over all tone of the song is love is resistance which does fit with the Rlovetion logo, it is something you should be aware of when making a video. Just my 2 cents.

R3volutionJedi
06-06-2011, 09:51 AM
I could help out. I'm a "younger voter" and US sovernity from NWO and other international organizations is one of my top reasons for supporting Ronj Paul - let's get a general script to work by. i gotta listen to the song aswell.

brownphish
06-06-2011, 10:39 AM
I could help out. I'm a "younger voter" and US sovernity from NWO and other international organizations is one of my top reasons for supporting Ronj Paul - let's get a general script to work by. i gotta listen to the song aswell.

Thanks for this. The tune is perfect for this video. Can't wait to hear your response.

nolanchart
06-07-2011, 02:45 AM
Just DIY.