PDA

View Full Version : Help Dr. Paul by helping me get to Philly!

A Ron Paul Rebel
10-29-2007, 12:56 PM
I want to make it to Philly soooo bad. But in order to do so, I need your help. And by doing so, Dr. Paul will benefit in several ways.

If I'm going to make the trip from New Hampshire, I need to sell at least 50 of these to members here at ronpaulforums.com:

http://www.savegasnow.org/images/ron-pauls-rebels/ron-pauls-rebels-pic-2.JPG

And in doing so, I'll be able to:

a) purchase and ship these 50
b) put 50% down for 100 more to bring to Philly (remander due upon returning)
c) have a little (very little) cash in my pocket

To be honest, I can survive on very little. My current construction work does get me by but it won't allow me to make this trip (and still get by). And it definitely doesn't provide the capital to get the 100 graphics printed in advance.

I'll sleep in my car... I'll eat pretzels and peanut butter... I'll drink only water from a refilled gallon! And when I'm not sleeping, I'll be helping out the campaign in every way that I can. I'll be handing out slim jims, converting voters and getting rid of these 100 graphics, which by themselves will bring in thousands of new supporters and cash to the campaign. They are very attractive and extremely eye-catching. These 150 graphics will be seen by HUNDREDS-OF-THOUSANDS of people!

I've done considerable research and price negotiating to get the price as low as possible. (We originally paid 35$ for ours; yours will only cost 23$)

Help me help Dr. Paul!

Here is the link to where you can purchase yours at ronpaulsrebels.com
http://www.ronpaulsrebels.com/node/1

Thank you all,

A Ron Paul Rebel

p.s. If you are in New Hampshire, please purchase yours from Linda.

p.p.s. Just thought of this. If you want quantities of 10 or more for you and your meetup group, we could let them go for $20/ea. (You can add a little for resale and have it go to your groups efforts for Dr. Paul) I haven't checked on shipping for quantities yet but it will be at cost. PM me with your quantities.

me3
10-29-2007, 02:27 PM
Bump

sedele
10-29-2007, 02:59 PM
I aready have a vinyl Ron Paul For Prez 2008, so I can't help you that way.

But I can give you a free bump. :)

A Ron Paul Rebel
10-29-2007, 03:25 PM
Where are all the diehard Ron Paul fans?

granny miller
10-29-2007, 03:30 PM
Bump

sedele
10-29-2007, 05:07 PM
Bump!

You might want to try ebay.

A Ron Paul Rebel
10-29-2007, 09:43 PM
bumped for the night owls.

piotr1
10-29-2007, 09:52 PM
ahh the shipping and handling is killer. hmmm....

A Ron Paul Rebel
10-29-2007, 09:58 PM
a 12 in. tube with a 3 in. diameter + $3-$5 shipping depending on where it's going

Yes, I hate the S&H part but that's one reason why I set the price at $23. :)

A Ron Paul Rebel

p.s. If you're going to be in Philly, I'll hand deliver it and save you the S&H