PDA

View Full Version : June 30 2nd Quarter Donation Deadline!

sunny
06-12-2007, 09:17 AM
Hi Everybody,
OK - here is a very important announcement. June 30 is the deadline for contributions for the second quarter of Dr. Paul's campaign. The last deadline was March 31st. At that time his cash on hand was $524,919 and on June 7 the amount was approaching 5 million. This is fantastic! That's 10 times as much! I'm sure that this is not going unnoticed. Go Dr. Paul!!!
I saw on you tube that phone calls coming into the headquarters from people who had called in to donate were told that they were coming in fast and furious and it was hard to keep up! This is also fantastic!
Here is my point - the numbers that come in on June 30 will be seen by whoever it is who actually posts all the candidates contributions and when they see that dr. paul is now in the millions - that means he is a serious contender! It is important that people donate before that deadline so he gets as much as possible by then. THEY need to know that there is some serious support for Dr. Paul and people are putting their money where their mouths are - so please donate to Dr. Paul's campaign with that deadline in mind.
OK, that's my two cents worth!

God Bless Dr. Paul!!!
We love you!

Blessings,
sunny

CJLauderdale4
06-12-2007, 09:23 AM
Agreed!!!

Give whatever you can. Even small amounts help when multiplied by all of the supporters Ron has...