PDA

View Full Version : Way deeper this time around

Suzu
06-05-2011, 04:47 PM
During the 2008 campaign I thought I loved Ron Paul, because I would gladly have taken a bullet meant for him. But that was nothing by comparison to how I feel now. It's practically unspeakable, how deep this feeling goes, so there's no way to actually write about it. And it just keeps growing, and growing, and growing.

I don't know what category to put this feeling into. There are supposedly several different varieties of love: motherly love, brotherly love, platonic love, romantic love, erotic love, and so on.

There should be (maybe there is) a category for this kind of love. It fills me with joy just knowing Ron Paul is out there doing what he's doing. I don't get this feeling in relation to anything or anyone else. Never have, maybe never will again. What is it called?

If Ron gets to be POTUS, I could die of an overdose of happiness. Do others feel the same thing? If so, HOW CAN WE LOSE?

leonster
06-05-2011, 04:54 PM
What is it called?

Inspiration.

Chester Copperpot
06-05-2011, 04:55 PM
During the 2008 campaign I thought I loved Ron Paul, because I would gladly have taken a bullet meant for him. But that was nothing by comparison to how I feel now. It's practically unspeakable, how deep this feeling goes, so there's no way to actually write about it. And it just keeps growing, and growing, and growing.

I don't know what category to put this feeling into. There are supposedly several different varieties of love: motherly love, brotherly love, platonic love, romantic love, erotic love, and so on.

There should be (maybe there is) a category for this kind of love. It fills me with joy just knowing Ron Paul is out there doing what he's doing. I don't get this feeling in relation to anything or anyone else. Never have, maybe never will again. What is it called?

If Ron gets to be POTUS, I could die of an overdose of happiness. Do others feel the same thing? If so, HOW CAN WE LOSE?

Yeah I know what you mean.. Last time around I would have gladly taken a bullet for him too.

However this time though Ive changed my mind.. Ive realized that I have to survive and have to instill this knowledge unto younger people than I to keep the knowledge living and thriving. All of us together become Ron Paul.. educators to our fellow man.

Im not sure what the exact classification of love this would be.. But I would feel its somehow related to love of thy fellow man.

low preference guy
06-05-2011, 04:55 PM
It makes sense. Whether the man succeeds will determine if this country returns to its greatness or becomes another third world shithole.

Suzu
06-05-2011, 04:57 PM
It makes sense. Whether the man succeeds will determine if this country returns to its greatness or becomes another third world shithole.

I lived in one of those, known as an Indian Reservation. So if it happens, I'm already used to it.

Michigan11
06-05-2011, 05:00 PM
I know what you mean OP, I'm thinkin about getting a Revolution tat

JK/SEA
06-05-2011, 07:24 PM
We are living in the time of Ron Paul. This is a once in a lifetime moment. Cherish it. Let no one forget what we witnessed.

I liken it to throwing a big rock into the middle of a pond. The ripple effects will reverberate for a long time.

malkusm
06-05-2011, 07:27 PM
We should all be channeling that energy into (A) making ourselves better communicators of his message, enabling us to inspire others in the way that Dr. Paul has inspired us; and (B) doing the legwork that needs to be done on the ground in order to organize and win hearts and minds. :)

Napoleon's Shadow
06-05-2011, 07:29 PM
It's not him, it's his ideas.

QueenB4Liberty
06-05-2011, 07:30 PM
We should all be channeling that energy into (A) making ourselves better communicators of his message, enabling us to inspire others in the way that Dr. Paul has inspired us; and (B) doing the legwork that needs to be done on the ground in order to organize and win hearts and minds. :)

Yes sir!!

QueenB4Liberty
06-05-2011, 07:31 PM

Partially true. Anyone can say the right things, but Dr. Paul has a very important record of being consistent.

Nate-ForLiberty
06-05-2011, 07:31 PM

This, and it's called Truth.

Carehn
06-05-2011, 07:32 PM
Thats kind of the effect i have on women as well. Its hard being as sexy as I am. I feel for Ron.

low preference guy
06-05-2011, 07:35 PM
Thats kind of the effect i have on women as well. Its hard being as sexy as I am. I feel for Ron.

ditto

jmag
06-05-2011, 07:35 PM
It's the spirit of freedom ablaze.

MisterTickle
06-05-2011, 07:37 PM

Exactly. I feel as if him running is me running. Ron Paul is just a person but, his ideas are unique to him and his son at this moment in time in poltics and I have been apathetic to politics and any chance for this country for many years but, Ron gave me some amount of hope that this country can be saved politically without having to experience the worst financial collapse anyones ever seen. If we don't have a win this time around I know it will be a massive blow to anyone here. 2008 was an educational campaign more than anything. It got Ron established over the coming years and now we have a real shot at this but, If we fuck it up I am afraid to watch the debt hit 20 trillion in 2015 and the food riots that will ensue. This is not about the left and the right or Christian values or abortion or gay marriage or some other issue that found its way to be priority amongst a 14 trillion+ debt. Don't rely on elders (no offense) because we need to focus our energy with the younger generation which is much more open to these ideas. The older generation has been so warped they made decisions on the way a candidates hair looks. From my experience anyway.

RonPaulVolunteer
06-05-2011, 07:47 PM
If he wins, you might need to take a bullet for him. They will do their best to JFK him. We must do our best to stop them. And I too would take a bullet for him. Freedom does not come without cost.

VanBummel
06-05-2011, 07:54 PM
I know exactly what the OP is talking about. It's baffling how so many people can see and hear the same things we do and not feel the same way... How do we reach these people?

Carehn
06-05-2011, 07:58 PM
No one is going to be taking bullets for anyone. ------------------------------------.... Pause for edit...

satchelmcqueen
06-05-2011, 08:15 PM
i just admire paul more so than anyone else. he is a hero to me.

centure7
06-05-2011, 08:26 PM
I'm curious as to whether you've joined the Free State Project as well. I could be wrong, but I think most of the hardcore Ron Paul fans have done that. Since Paul lost last time, my passion has more or less shifted to that project and to some small degree away from Ron Paul.

Invi
06-05-2011, 08:45 PM
I know what you mean OP, I'm thinkin about getting a Revolution tat

I was thinking about this the other day. Pity I'm terrified of needles, and have a low tolerance for sharp pains. :c

CMoore
06-05-2011, 09:54 PM
Now if we could just get more women thinking this way we might stand a chance this time.
Last go around most of his supporters were mostly guys who had little use for women and
never missed a chance to voice same. Maybe the freedom message has managed to pierce
this veil and reach the ladies. I hope so.

Suzu
06-05-2011, 10:51 PM
Now if we could just get more women thinking this way we might stand a chance this time.
Last go around most of his supporters were mostly guys who had little use for women and
never missed a chance to voice same. Maybe the freedom message has managed to pierce
this veil and reach the ladies. I hope so.

I only know of one woman - a Democrat - who doesn't like Ron Paul. The only reason is she hasn't taken an objective look, she has only absorbed the negative opinions she's read.