PDA

View Full Version : Ron Paul on State of the Union 6/5/11 [video]

sailingaway
06-05-2011, 12:01 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HPbAqzMo-ck

QueenB4Liberty
06-05-2011, 12:16 PM
I like how that woman is all positive "no one's laughing at him now" at the beginning and then goes on to "oh, you know the odds..you can't get elected, blah blah." He did good, as always, though! lol endorsing Mitt Romney...seriously? I"m glad he brought up the two party system being the same. Yes, they will join us! :D Great finish!

AJ Antimony
06-05-2011, 12:51 PM
Hey, if I were a CNN liberal, I'd talk as if the GOP picked its candidate already... "Pawlenty, or Romney, or Palin..."

Of course the CNN Obama fans would want any GOP nominee except the one guy capable of beating Obama!

sailingaway
06-05-2011, 12:56 PM
I like how that woman is all positive "no one's laughing at him now" at the beginning and then goes on to "oh, you know the odds..you can't get elected, blah blah." He did good, as always, though! lol endorsing Mitt Romney...seriously? I"m glad he brought up the two party system being the same. Yes, they will join us! :D Great finish!

She gave him a REALLY hard time last time, though, or maybe it was Rand. I'm remembering being really pissed at her, but I'm not remembering exactly which Paul she was demagoguing at. She was much more polite this time.