PDA

View Full Version : jury nullification - want to build a website about it?

Bern
06-05-2011, 11:42 AM
I bought a domain related to the subject a while back with the intent to build a site educating people about it, but I've never had the time to dedicate to doing it justice, so the domain is just parked and languishing right now. If anyone here has a passion for the issue and wants to build a useful resource on the subject, let me know.

centure7
06-05-2011, 12:55 PM
What is the name of the website?

I have the opposite problem. I have a website I want to start about the federal reserve, but cannot afford the domain name at the moment. I started a chip-in fund and not a single person wanted to donate a single dollar to the idea, even though most people claimed to like the idea when I put up a survey. Needless to say, that was extremely discouraging.

If your website needs any MySQL or PHP programming, I would be glad to help with that. As for my website design skills, they are not good. See http://www.silverannex.com for an example of my complete lack of creativity in HTML layout design. If your website gets off the ground it could be the first in a series of Ron Paul issue websites that could indirectly get more support for Ron Paul. With my Federal Reserve website being the second.

Bern
06-05-2011, 01:04 PM
I didn't lie on the whois info attached to the domain, so I'd rather not connect it to my RPF username.

Because I'm so stretched for time right now, I'm thinking about just creating a static site/resource - nothing like a blog (wordpress), forum, etc. that needs constant updating/monitoring. I won't have any problem promoting the site once built, but putting the time in to design, compose and write the content has been too far buried in my queue to get attention.

I definitely would use the site to promote Ron Paul and other liberty websites.

Napoleon's Shadow
06-05-2011, 02:16 PM
www.FIJA.org already exists.

Bern
06-05-2011, 03:05 PM
Awesome. I'll add that to my list of resources. I see that Professor James Duane from the "Don't talk to Police" videos wrote their juror's handbook.

I guess I'll just let the domain registration lapse then. fija.org looks like the kind of resource I was imagining (minus the links to supporting other liberty websites).

joshua01
06-21-2011, 02:25 AM
FIJA is an excellent resource.
I have a blog on the importance of the jury myself.

http://patriotslament.blogspot.com/2011/04/patriots-vote.html?m=0

Feel free to use this information to help educate others.

Liberty or Death!

CaseyJones
06-21-2011, 07:33 AM
closed at request of OP