PDA

View Full Version : Help with rEVOLutionVsRomneyCare.com

ItsTime
06-04-2011, 07:18 PM
Who wants to help with revolutionvsromneycare.com? Apparently the campaign wants to use this as a theme since tomorrow is "Round One". I plan on keeping with dates of the other money bombs EXCEPT FOR JULY 4TH LETS MAKE IT THE 30TH!(maybe) Just one theme Round One, Two ect. I have a huge server I can put the site on.

THE EMAILS COLLECTED WILL ONLY BE USED FOR THE MONEY BOMBS, EMAIL LISTS WILL NEVER BE MONETIZED FOR PRIVATE USE AND OPT IN FOR OTHER LIBERTY CANDIDATES.

Designers, youtubers, coders, lets do this. :D

Gage
06-04-2011, 08:42 PM
The "Round One" thing was added because of a lack of anything else to put...don't read into it any more than that...

Knew I should've put something else...

ItsTime
06-04-2011, 08:44 PM
The "Round One" thing was added because of a lack of anything else to put...don't read into it any more than that...

Knew I should've put something else...

It is a good theme and the rounds will work. We want to raise more money each round. :-)

ItsTime
06-05-2011, 06:39 PM
MSM will be looking for round two.

http://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2011/06/with-a-money-bomb-ron-pauls-attack-on-romneycare-begins/239936/

It looks like Paul is only beginning to hit Romney on health care. Sandwiched between the title and the money on Paul's website are the words "Round One."

The "Round One" may have been an accident, but this a great idea. Lets go the distance against Romney ;)