PDA

View Full Version : what does TREG mean?

parke
10-29-2007, 10:45 AM
I keep seeing it and cannot figure it out..

Green Mountain Boy
10-29-2007, 10:47 AM
ummm, where do you see it?

torchbearer
10-29-2007, 10:49 AM
also, what is QFT?

parke
10-29-2007, 10:49 AM
ummm, where do you see it?

Youtube. In titles, in caps TREG

Brinck Slattery
10-29-2007, 10:50 AM
qft = quoted for truth
qfmft= quoted for mutha *shut yo mouth* truth.

FrankRep
10-29-2007, 11:01 AM
What does TREG mean?

http://oldrightpaleoconservativesunited.blogspot.com/2007/10/ron-paul-youtube-contest.html

A Ron Paul supporter, Treg of Arizona, is claiming to (admin edit) offering up $4,000 of his own cash to fellow Ron Paul revolutionaries.

In his own words:
"Lets have a friendly RP video Contest."

Prizes will go out to the best newly created original RP YouTube videos (*not posted up or ever shown before Sept 25th) and submitted by November 5th, 2007.

"The goal should be to promote Ron Paul and/or the Revolution in some positive fashion. Hopefully your video is so viral that it goes around the globe in a day. The videos can be long or short, sexy or studious, --Just be NEW, as in newly made for this contest"

$1,000 1st Place

$900 2nd Place

$800 3rd Place

$700 4th Place

$600 5th Place

A Ron Paul Bumper sticker...for last place.

Step 1: Post your NEW RP video as a "video response" to this one.

Make sure the video title has the word "Treg" in it.
example: "RP vid #1776 re: Treg"

Step 2: Email treg AT landtobuy DOT com with a link to your vid.

Winners will be announced November 9th

*Treg will be the judge and contact the winners.

I have spoken to Treg at length on the phone and he is a passionate RP supporter. I will vouch for him and I tell you the contest is quite legit.

Remember, the contest ends November 5th, 2007 - so start making those videos already!

And don't forget to donate at RonPaul2008.com

Together, we can put Ron Paul in the White House

parke
10-29-2007, 11:09 AM
touche'

bulloncoins
10-29-2007, 11:39 AM
FrankRep - thanks for the information. I posted it on my meetup board.

I hope we see some really good stuff from this. Now all those people who have been whinnnnning so much can go show everyone how to do it.

So the bitchers should either put up or shut up.

Bryan
10-29-2007, 12:14 PM
Please note that the rules and deadlines have changed numerous times on this (including to disqualify entries) and that this is just a claim to offer up money. There was a good bit of drama on this over at dailypaul a while back.

bulloncoins
10-29-2007, 12:49 PM
Please note that the rules and deadlines have changed numerous times on this (including to disqualify entries) and that this is just a claim to offer up money. There was a good bit of drama on this over at dailypaul a while back.

Thanks Bryan....I took it off the message board.

Travis

goRPaul
10-29-2007, 02:13 PM
What does FTW mean? I can only guess "for the world," but it doesn't seem right.

KewlRonduderules
10-29-2007, 02:15 PM
'From the airwaves', I think

:confused:

Birdlady
10-29-2007, 02:16 PM
What does FTW mean? I can only guess "for the world," but it doesn't seem right.

FTW=For the win
FTL=For the lose

World of Warcraft has taught me something of great importance after all!

vegetarianrpfan
10-29-2007, 02:58 PM
Does anyone have a link to the Daily Paul discussion?

----------------
Sorority Girl Gets Ron Paul License Plate
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NtdaK1UPNkQ

goRPaul
10-29-2007, 04:02 PM
FTW=For the win
FTL=For the lose

World of Warcraft has taught me something of great importance after all!

Whoopi Goldberg FTW

Hollywood Squares > WoW

:p

Mandrik
10-29-2007, 04:05 PM
Whoopi Goldberg FTW

Hollywood Squares > WoW

:p

DIAF?

lastnymleft
10-29-2007, 07:51 PM
Thanks Bryan....I took it off the message board.

Travis

I think that's a bit harsh, and reactionary. Why not let others decide for themselves?

Treg seems genuine, to me:
http://ronpaul.meetup.com/883/members/4944496/

His extended network is reliable. eg. Rick Fowlkes, libertarian candidate for Arizona Corporation Commissioner Candidate, has him listed as a "Friend".

If he's changed the end date of the competition, it's probably just to leverage the November 5th publicity, which makes perfect sense, and harms no-one. He started his competition before thisnovember5th.com did.

If you're really worried, contact someone else in the Tempe meetup group, and ask them if he is genuine.

And besides, what's the worst that can happen? A lot of really great Ron Paul videos get made, and you don't win money? That can happen anyway - it's a *competition*!!