PDA

View Full Version : Just saw For Liberty for the first time...

sevin
06-03-2011, 09:35 PM
Don't ask me why I hadn't seen it yet. I've seen dozens of documentaries but some reason I never got to this one.

After watching it, I think I'm more excited and motivated than I've ever been since first hearing about Ron Paul in 2008. I missed out on the last campaign and I want to be a part of this one.

A new Ron Paul meetup group just started in my town and people are joining fast. I'm going to the next meeting! I'm also excited to contribute all I can on June 5th.

Ron Paaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaauuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuul !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:D

sailingaway
06-03-2011, 09:40 PM
Ron Paul!!

malkusm
06-03-2011, 09:44 PM
+rep to the OP....we need everyone involved at the local level with their GOP. That is how we win.

Nate-ForLiberty
06-03-2011, 10:07 PM
Ron Paaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaauuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuul !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dang, can't find that epic thread.

Thomas
06-03-2011, 10:10 PM
+rep to the OP....we need everyone involved at the local level with their GOP. That is how we win.

the end goal being becoming a national delegate sent to the nominating convention

tangent4ronpaul
06-03-2011, 10:23 PM
A new Ron Paul meetup group just started in my town and people are joining fast. I'm going to the next meeting! I'm also excited to contribute all I can on June 5th.

What county is that in and what is the URL?

Looks like the FL kick start Meetups project is working but we need to track them and link them on the FL web site.

thanks,

-t

sevin
06-04-2011, 07:20 AM
What county is that in and what is the URL?

Looks like the FL kick start Meetups project is working but we need to track them and link them on the FL web site.

thanks,

-t

Okaloosa county. http://www.meetup.com/Okaloosa-Walton-Ron-Paul-Campaign