PDA

View Full Version : Ron is In it To Win It!

Johnnymac
06-03-2011, 09:29 PM
Got this Email from RP2012 so drop the drama and Donate THIS IS FOR RON!

Dear John,

I'm in this race to win.

But I need to know something. Can I count on your help on Sunday, June 5th?

Other campaigns are already hitting high gear - or should I say they are hitting up the fat cats.

In fact, establishment candidate Mitt Romney raised 10 million dollars in one day a couple of weeks ago from well-heeled party bigwigs and Wall Street insiders, many of whom ponied up the legal maximum of $2,500 per person (or $5,000 per couple).

Well, my campaign's grassroots supporters are holding another Money Bomb this coming Sunday.

And I think now is the perfect time to send a powerful message that the freedom movement is stronger than ever!

So I'm writing to personally ask you to make your most generous donation at www.RonPaul2012.com on June 5th.

Now I don't expect you, or very many other grassroots liberty activists, to be able to give the maximum this weekend. I just hope you will chip in what you can.

The truth is, an overwhelming showing on June 5th would force the establishment pundits to realize what you and I already know.

I'm campaigning as a top-tier contender and a force to be reckoned with in the Republican Primaries.

In fact, recent national polling shows me within striking distance of first place!

Of course, it's no secret the Romney campaign thinks no one else can touch their fundraising tally.

But the truth is, my supporters have shocked the political establishment before!

And honestly, I don't need 10 million dollars to match Mitt Romney.

After all, I don't have to defend a liberal record as governor of Massachusetts.

I don't have to defend passing a bill just as bad as ObamaCare or justify conflicting position statements. Mitt Romney does. So it's ok if he has a bit more money than we do.

He's going to need it!

But it is absolutely critical I have the financial backing to build a first-class operation in early caucus and primary states to show the pundits, press, and undecided voters that I am a serious candidate.

So can I count on your support on June 5th?

I know times are tough out there for many folks, but I hope you'll be as generous as you can.

Each and every dollar will go toward implementing our plans to run a first-class, winning campaign to restore America now.

Support for my Presidential campaign is growing every day, and I'm hopeful that we are in time to save America, rebuild our economy, and hand our children an even better country than the one we inherited.

My hope is this critical Money Bomb will prove that our campaign doesn't need fat cat bankers and rich elitists to compete.

But I do need you.

So can I count on you to make your most generous contribution at www.RonPaul2012.com this Sunday, June 5th?

Thank you for all you do to help us win this race!

For Liberty,

Ron Paul

P.S. Other campaigns are starting to rake in the big bucks from party bigwigs and others who use wealth to get access to power.

Establishment candidate Mitt Romney raised 10 million dollars in one day a couple of weeks ago with the help of his Wall Street-insider friends.

That's why I need you to help me send a message on Sunday, June 5th, that we are in this to win!

So can I count on you to visit www.RonPaul2012.com this Sunday to help our efforts?

Every dollar will go toward implementing our plans to run a first-class, winning campaign to restore America now!