PDA

View Full Version : Ron Paul is the stongest on defense

robertwerden
06-03-2011, 02:29 PM
Instead of spreading our Troops thin and wide all over the world, Ron Paul plans to fortify our borders and strengthen our defense by bringing troops out of Italy, Germany, Japan and other places where the wars ended decades ago.

Those troops will focus on national defense and be ready for terrorist attacks and other threats to our nations security.

I used this the other day on a neocon and got a good reaction. Feel free to copy it.

sailingaway
06-03-2011, 03:10 PM
It is too sensible.

rockandrollsouls
06-03-2011, 04:02 PM
Exactly what the campaign should be using to respond to criticism and to arm Ron in debates. I don't know why they don't use this to hammer home Ron's credentials. This is exactly what I'm talking about!

Instead of spreading our Troops thin and wide all over the world, Ron Paul plans to fortify our borders and strengthen our defense by bringing troops out of Italy, Germany, Japan and other places where the wars ended decades ago.

Those troops will focus on national defense and be ready for terrorist attacks and other threats to our nations security.

I used this the other day on a neocon and got a good reaction. Feel free to copy it.