PDA

View Full Version : Tim Pawlenty Pawlenty plans major economic policy speech

BUSHLIED
06-03-2011, 02:20 PM
http://www.latimes.com/news/politics/la-pn-pawlenty-chicago-20110603,0,2637601.story?track=rss&utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+latimes%2Fnews%2Fpolitics+%28 L.A.+Times+-+Politics%29

This is what Ron needs to do. He needs plan a major policy speech and turns his ideas in POLICY that average citizens can consider...just talking about the "free-market" is vague and free markets have been under attack since the crisis...

Cutlerzzz
06-03-2011, 02:58 PM
Calling for an end to the income tax, the federal reserve, almost all regulations and then replacing them with nothing is pretty specific if you ask me.

BUSHLIED
06-03-2011, 07:25 PM
Calling for an end to the income tax, the federal reserve, almost all regulations and then replacing them with nothing is pretty specific if you ask me.

This is idealistic and many people can't digest all that...he has talk about intermediary steps to get there...he should say "As President I would VETO any non-balanced budgets sent to me., I will push Congress to lower taxes, and to hold the FED more accountable...