PDA

View Full Version : Poll: Ron Paul Won Debate

One Last Battle!
06-03-2011, 01:26 PM
A bit belated, but I found this:

http://www.openpr.com/news/177509/Poll-Ron-Paul-and-Sarah-Palin-Have-Most-Support-Among-GOP-Voters-Not-Romney-Pawlenty.html

openPR) - Following the first in the nation GOP presidential primary debate on May 5th, 2011, WEPOLLS.COM is ready to declare Texas Congressman RON PAUL the winner of the contest.

In a polling sample of 380 debate watchers, an overwhelming majority, seventy percent (70%), selected REP. RON PAUL as the victor.

Considering Mr. Paul’s 2008 enthusiasm and fundraising performance combined with the absence of “top tier” candidates such as Mitt Romney, Mike Huckabee, and Newt Gingrich, it is no surprise that Mr. Paul has taken such a commanding early lead.

The BIG SURPRISE is that unknown businessman HERMAN CAIN came in second with twenty percent (20%) of debate watchers.

So the "he did bad in the debate" argument as to his decline in popularity in Iowa doesn't make sense anymore. This also exposes Fox's hack focus group that said Cain won.

AZKing
06-03-2011, 01:26 PM
Awesome. Thanks for the post.

ItsTime
06-03-2011, 01:28 PM
That is a big % was this an internet or phone poll?

Ekrub
06-03-2011, 01:39 PM
Social media polling. In guessing those ads on facebook

trey4sports
06-03-2011, 02:12 PM
A bit belated, but I found this:

http://www.openpr.com/news/177509/Poll-Ron-Paul-and-Sarah-Palin-Have-Most-Support-Among-GOP-Voters-Not-Romney-Pawlenty.html

So the "he did bad in the debate" argument as to his decline in popularity in Iowa doesn't make sense anymore. This also exposes Fox's hack focus group that said Cain won.

c'mon, get real.

This was an internet based poll.

Whether we like it or not, drug legalization and the OBL issue DID hurt us. Just look at the change in favorability. Ron needs to stay on message

sailingaway
06-03-2011, 02:39 PM
I think it was social security and OBL drugs are being mentioned by people who are concerned about social security and medicare, at least speaking to my older relatives when I clear up his position on those two programs, they stop caring about the drugs and one even laughed at the prostitution one saying 'well, I DID wonder!'

RonPaulFanInGA
06-03-2011, 02:45 PM
Looking at the polls since the debate, it looks like Herman Cain won and Ron Paul lost. Why else did Cain's numbers skyrocket and Paul's net favorability rating fall 25 points or something, according to PPP? The heroin thing was a disaster. And a lot of Republican dopes form their opinions based on what the Fox News Frank Luntz "focus group" says.