PDA

View Full Version : The NH booklet

BillyDkid
10-29-2007, 09:49 AM
Has this booklet been made available to print or to purchase? Sorry if this is old news, but many of us want a copy.

goRPaul
10-29-2007, 10:24 AM
I want a copy too. I could use a couple copies actually, some people I know could really be swayed by that booklet.

Ninja Homer
10-29-2007, 10:52 AM
I want some copies too. They should sell them from their store. Although at the moment it is probably a big enough job just trying to distribute them everywhere in NH.

If you haven't seen it yet, most of it is available for your viewing pleasure here:
http://nh2008.blogspot.com/2007/10/paul-mails-12-page-pamphlet-to-granite.html

Not printable quality images, but it looks VERY nice!

margomaps
10-29-2007, 11:07 AM
I'm still holding out hope that they'll fix the typo in the 3rd to last page. They attribute a quote to "Regan" instead of "Reagan".

I've already e-mailed the campaign about it -- I'm sure they know by now, and hopefully a future printing will have that corrected.

kylejack
10-29-2007, 11:08 AM
I wonder what the production cost is. Seems 'spensive. Very purty, though.

Brinck Slattery
10-29-2007, 11:08 AM
they are expensive... but they look awesome. This is big-leagues advertising.

madcat033
10-29-2007, 11:10 AM
Someone from the campaign already confirmed the typo was corrected.

jgmaynard
10-29-2007, 11:55 AM
I'm still holding out hope that they'll fix the typo in the 3rd to last page. They attribute a quote to "Regan" instead of "Reagan".

I've already e-mailed the campaign about it -- I'm sure they know by now, and hopefully a future printing will have that corrected.

Are you SURE the quote wasn't from Donald Regan? ;) jk

JM

inibo
10-29-2007, 12:19 PM

It was posted in a thread here a few days ago that the campaign is aware of the typo and it will be fixed in the second printing.

margomaps
10-29-2007, 12:21 PM
It was posted in a thread here a few days ago that the campaign is aware of the typo and it will be fixed in the second printing.

Awesome, good to hear!

Primbs
10-29-2007, 12:51 PM
A new fundraising idea. We can buy copies of the brochure at the campaign store.

LibertyEagle
10-29-2007, 12:54 PM

Yes, Justine said they were aware of it and it had already been corrected for the 2nd printing.

BTW, she also said she was going to post the brochure online, as soon as possible.

sandersondavis
10-29-2007, 01:37 PM
Also RP was in the Air Force and they show a Navy jet on his "service" page.

goRPaul
10-29-2007, 02:12 PM
A new fundraising idea. We can buy copies of the brochure at the campaign store.

Hope they make it available on or by Nov. 5th.

Geronimo
10-29-2007, 06:00 PM
One of my brothers got one in the mail, last Thursday. I saw him yesterday, and he said that his wife had already put it out with the trash. After she dug through the trash for five minutes she said it was gone. :( ..He said it was real nice.