PDA

View Full Version : Ron Paul cannot be marginalized.

James R
10-29-2007, 09:47 AM
Despite Ron Pauls large and powerful campaign, the news media occasionally tries to label him as fringe. If you make any ads or video clips, consider using this "Quote Kit" to end all of that immediately.

"As a former Air Force officer, he knows well the needs of our armed forces, and he always puts them first."
-Ronald Reagan

"I strongly support Ron Paul. We very badly need to have more Representatives who understand in a principled way the importance of property rights and religious freedom."
- Milton Friedman, Nobel Prize Economist

"Ron Paul's speaking to people like me"... "He's an honorable man. He's a hardworking man."
-Barbara Hagan, former Congresswoman

Dr. Paul is the "one exception to the Gang of 535" on Capital Hill
- William Simon, former Secretary of the Treasury

Milton Friedman is the best known economist in the world. Ronald Reagan is probably the best liked recent president. These are very powerful quotes that stop the media in their tracks when they try to label Ron Paul as fringe.

I suggest having the quotes read by someone with a powerful voice if you can find someone. (any volunteers?). My own voice would be the last one to use!

KewlRonduderules
10-29-2007, 09:48 AM
Much much better.

:D

Thanks!!!

;)

James R
10-29-2007, 09:55 AM
BTW, here is another one from Pete from another thread.

John McCain to Ron Paul campaign chair Kent Snyder, "You're working for the most honest man in Congress."

sickmint79
10-29-2007, 02:14 PM
BTW, here is another one from Pete from another thread.

John McCain to Ron Paul campaign chair Kent Snyder, "You're working for the most honest man in Congress."

is that last one on youtube or anything? that would be awesome !

austin356
10-29-2007, 02:16 PM
is that last one on youtube or anything? that would be awesome !

It was 20 years ago.

James R
10-30-2007, 01:04 AM
Shameless *bump*

James R
10-30-2007, 04:13 PM
*bump*

James R
10-30-2007, 10:50 PM
*bump*

Dustancostine
10-30-2007, 10:55 PM
Judge Napalitano:

"Ron Paul is the Thomas Jefferson of our age"

James R
10-30-2007, 10:59 PM
Dustancostine, if you like that quote then you'll love:

"Congressman Paul is one of the strongest defenders of our constitutional liberties in Congress and I am proud to serve with him."
- John Duncan Jr., TN Congressman

"Whats so interesting about Congressman Ron Paul is... you appear to have consistent principled integrity."
Jon Stewart, Comedian

"I think Ron Paul knows something that the other candidates deep down in their shriveled hearts know but are scared to let themselves feel which is that people will vote for you even if they don't agree with you on everything."
Rosa Brooks, LA Times Journalist

I figured I'd focus on the big famous names that many people already know.