PDA

View Full Version : Rhode Island Ron Paul Meetup for 2012 election has been created

Gary W Trott
06-03-2011, 12:40 AM
Hello to all Ron Paul supporters in the Thirteenth State. I want to let you know that we have created a new Meetup group to take over from where the one in 2007-2008 left off. We accomplished a lot with a relatively small group of people back then, and hopefully will accomplish much more this time with a larger group and will be bouyed by Ron Paul being much better known by the voters of our state.

To give you a little background about myself I was an active participant in signature collections, sign waves, canvassing, distribution of literature, etc... for Ron Paul. I also ran as a Ron Paul delegate to the GOP national convention.

Three years ago we began the task of securing a place for Ron Paul on the primary ballot and ended up collecting more signatures than any other candidate. With your help we can do it for Dr. Paul this year.

Please join us at the Rhode Island Ron Paul Meetup (http://www.meetup.com/RIRonPaul2012/). We look forward to meeting and working with you.