Carehn
06-02-2011, 09:42 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pHcFebOHbG8

Carehn
06-02-2011, 09:47 PM
Yep. Its back. Every Year.
Lindsey Graham (202) 224-5972
Charles Schumer 202-228-3027

We should all call and thank them for protecting us from immigration, or terrorists, or what ever the hell it is this year.

sailingaway
06-02-2011, 09:56 PM
Confusion? In case we forget who we are?

cindy25
06-02-2011, 10:07 PM
this needs to be on the RonPaul2012 website; and we have to get the views of the other candidates on this.

Carehn
06-04-2011, 08:31 AM
bump so you all can call and thank them.

eduardo89
06-04-2011, 08:49 AM
Yesterday I was at the Civil Registry here in Madrid trying to change a mistake on my daughter's birth certificate and I had to prove my identity. I'm a Canadian citizen and we don't have any national ID just like the US, all we have is passport or driver's license. Anyway, I had to provide two pieces of photo ID and for some reason they wanted them to both be Canadian ID's (I'm a dual Mexican-Canadian citizen, but since I registered the birth as me as Canadian, they won't accept my Mexican passport as ID). I only have a Canadian passport as photo ID, nothing else. No drivers license, nothing else. The woman at the Registry was in shock that we don't have a national ID. She just couldn't fathom the idea that a country doesn't have a central database of all it's citizens and a mandatory card. I tried to explain to her that some countries still have certain levels of privacy, but she couldn't wrap her mind around that.

I hate how now that I'm applying for Spanish nationality I'll be forced by law to have a national ID card, and the worst thing is that it's now an "electronic ID", meaning one has to go down to the police station and give a digital signature and fingerprints. Basically what they store on their database is:

Name
Date of Birth
Place of Birth
Sex
Parents' names
Current Address
Former Address
Height
Weight
Eye Color
Signature
Fingerprints

Oh and you're assigned a number, which is also your tax number. That way they know whether you're paying your taxes or not, no way around it since you need your national ID card to do pretty much everything! Yay to state control!

kahless
06-04-2011, 11:29 AM
Yep. Its back. Every Year.
Lindsey Graham (202) 224-5972
Charles Schumer 202-228-3027

We should all call and thank them for protecting us from immigration, or terrorists, or what ever the hell it is this year.

This is Lockheed's specialty and wouldn't you know the two Senators that they have given the most money to, you guessed it Schumer and Graham. It is always these two clowns at the top of the list pushing the National ID.