PDA

View Full Version : The Here is what I just did to promote the June 5th moneybomb thread!

Michigan11
06-02-2011, 08:18 PM
I just sent an email to the owner of Dollarcollapse.com about the moneybomb, with a link and a thank you for the site he runs. He is an RP supporter and always posted a thread for the moneybombs back in 07 and 08...:cool:

Post what you just did!

Michigan11
06-02-2011, 08:25 PM
I also just posted in a political forum(you have to have 250 posts to view it) on the biggest construction forum

Michigan11
06-02-2011, 08:32 PM
http://detroit.craigslist.org/wyn/rnr/2418001084.html

Just posted on Craigslist in Detroit!

What did YOU do?

Michigan11
06-02-2011, 08:44 PM
Post what you all are doing... take 5 minutes and follow your gut

Arklatex
06-02-2011, 09:11 PM
Niice this is what is takes! I've never posted on Craigslist how quick does it post?

Today I enlightened a facebook group, a small one, only 230 but very active and ideal Ron Paul supports. One was questioning Paul, I gave him the truth and recommend he read his books. Then he admitted he didn't know much about him

I think there are a ton of people out there who know the name now but just think he's another politician and don't really investigate. Let them know what's up!!

Arklatex
06-02-2011, 09:13 PM
tomorrow I'm thinking of making a flyer and putting it up at a local spot

Michigan11
06-02-2011, 09:22 PM
Niice this is what is takes! I've never posted on Craigslist how quick does it post?

Today I enlightened a facebook group, a small one, only 230 but very active and ideal Ron Paul supports. One was questioning Paul, I gave him the truth and recommend he read his books. Then he admitted he didn't know much about him

I think there are a ton of people out there who know the name now but just think he's another politician and don't really investigate. Let them know what's up!!

So motivating to hear what you are doing. I never post on craigslist either, but amazingly when ever I have for moneybombs it gets replies and there are supporters there glad to hear of it.. Mine came up after 5 minutes after posting it. Imagine every city in craigslist? or every forum each of us visits or every youtube with a comment

Michigan11
06-02-2011, 09:43 PM
right now I'm looking at youtube videos of recent under Ron Paul and posting comments

Michigan11
06-02-2011, 09:47 PM
Just posted 5 comments on the top 5 most recent videos under Ron Paul in Youtube, took 1 minute

Carehn
06-02-2011, 09:49 PM
Just posted 5 comments on the top 5 most recent videos under Ron Paul in Youtube, took 1 minute

I like to do that same on the day of the bomb. I think it works. For now im just going to have sex with a goat.

sailingaway
06-02-2011, 09:51 PM
Can someone post what they posted on craigslist so I can copy it?

I found out who made some recent videos (I don't know how) and asked them if they would add a moneybomb ending. Two said they would and one already has. I tweeted it and posted it at a bunch of blogs that had articles about Ron (and posted it here) and posted on a bunch of youtube posts. I'll do craigslist if someone gives me some sample text, all I use craigslist for is buying stuff.

Robert werden did all the work on the video that has the money bomb tag, but here it is for anyone who hasn't seen it:
http://vimeo.com/24395782

I intend to post the day before and the day of at answers.com which is where I heard of the moneybombs during the 2007 campaign, and that got me to donate, then. (I don't know if as many people go there now, it seems kinda dead).