PDA

View Full Version : Final Beck: June 30

cindy25
06-02-2011, 07:43 PM
http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/2011/06/02/final-glenn-beck-program-on-fox-news-slated-for-june-30/94544/

Kylie
06-02-2011, 10:11 PM
I listen to him in the mornings, when I"m working. It's entertaining, sometimes.

He came undone today. Said he hated what he was doing, was crying and shit.

I think he thinks he's a prophet. But he sure doesn't wanna be. Or it's the game. I'd hate to see how many people get roped into whatever is going on in his head right now.

I am all for Israel doing what it needs to do to be safe(i.e; not my effing business), but I"m not all about going over and standing on the western wall.

cindy25
06-02-2011, 10:22 PM
it will be interesting to see who replaces Beck; it could set the tone for 2012. I would prefer Judge Nap, but I could see Ales selecting Palin to keep her from running. Or maybe it was already offered to Huck, and its the real reason he did not run. NBC bribed Trump to stay out, and I fear a trend starting.

Carehn
06-02-2011, 10:40 PM
it will be interesting to see who replaces Beck; it could set the tone for 2012. I would prefer Judge Nap, but I could see Ales selecting Palin to keep her from running. Or maybe it was already offered to Huck, and its the real reason he did not run. NBC bribed Trump to stay out, and I fear a trend starting.

never thought about that. Big money not buying the prezz but buying people away from it!!! Now that could make a killer book. 1st one to get it published wins a pile of cash. And.... GO!!!

COpatriot
06-02-2011, 11:02 PM
I listen to him in the mornings, when I"m working. It's entertaining, sometimes.

I think he thinks he's a prophet. But he sure doesn't wanna be. Or it's the game. I'd hate to see how many people get roped into whatever is going on in his head right now.

I am all for Israel doing what it needs to do to be safe(i.e; not my effing business), but I"m not all about going over and standing on the western wall.

Yeah I heard that too. Beck sobbing again. That's a new one. Guy is a jackass and a raging drama queen. He used to actually offer a few good talking points here and there and then this Israel obsession kicked in. I get irritated when he says he's a libertarian. What I really don't like about what he's doing now is how he's comparing Israel today to the Jews in Europe before the Holocaust.

trey4sports
06-02-2011, 11:04 PM

I think he has far too much feminine energy.

He cries on national TV over Israel....

kahless
06-02-2011, 11:32 PM
I guarantee it will not be anyone that has Beck's views or anything close to the views of the old Tea party and Ron Paul. It will be a safe establishment anchor that can stay on the big government Neocon message for Roger Ailes. Of course that person will appear as non-establishment and speak favorably of the tea party, (the co-opted tea party).

doodle
06-03-2011, 12:01 AM
he had such hot rating, why he leaving?

Thomas
06-03-2011, 12:03 AM
Lou Dobbs will probably replace him.

low preference guy
06-03-2011, 12:03 AM

when one is famous and has a big ego one doesn't really feel like being told by Roger Ailes what one can and cannot talk about

AuH20
06-03-2011, 12:05 AM
when one is famous and has a big ego one doesn't really feel like being told by Roger Ailes what one can and cannot talk about

True. It is common knowledge that The Fox News Channel is overbearing, in terms of regulating their on-air talent.

kahless
06-03-2011, 05:57 AM

Roger Ailes would not put with having a non-compliant host that would go off his message therefore derailing his Progressive Republican candidates which he has them spin as Conservative.

cindy25
06-03-2011, 07:56 AM
the strange thing about this is that it is not on theblaze; it was not mentioned on Beck's own show. but Beck did confirm it on O'Reilley

ExPatPaki
06-03-2011, 07:57 AM
He cries on national TV over Israel....

It's all about that shitty, racist, apartheid welfare queen.

cindy25
06-03-2011, 08:16 AM
the importance of this is not Beck but who puppet master Ales will select to replace him. if Judge Nap or Stossel we have hope of a fair shake. if Palin he is just paying her to stay out. but watch this closely

Xenophage
06-03-2011, 10:15 AM
Judge!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

payme_rick
06-03-2011, 10:27 AM
Anyone listen to his radio program this morning? I have it on here at work most mornings, but was out of ear-shot most of this morning...

I came back into ear-shot and heard Beck say something like this: ".... Romney, Ron Paul... I don't like any of you guys... Where's that Godfather's Pizza guy at?" I'm assuming before he said "Romney, Ron Paul.." that he listed all/some of the other candidates?

Now they were kind of snickering etc..., so I just want to know what context it was said in before drawing a final conclusion, but it sounded to me a lot like an anti-endorsement for RP and pro-someone like Hurri Cain...

Johnnybags
06-03-2011, 10:27 AM
Good- Beck has been moonbeamed by the Israeli propaganda ministry. He forgets they have the trump card, nuclear weapons. Sick and tired of subsidizing the whole Middle East, lettem implode in this Arab Spring.

Elwar
06-03-2011, 10:29 AM
Anyone listen to his radio program this morning? I have it on here at work most mornings, but was out of ear-shot most of this morning...

I came back into ear-shot and heard Beck say something like this: ".... Romney, Ron Paul... I don't like any of you guys... Where's that Godfather's Pizza guy at?" I'm assuming before he said "Romney, Ron Paul.." that he listed all/some of the other candidates?

Now they were kind of snickering etc..., so I just want to know what context it was said in before drawing a final conclusion, but it sounded to me a lot like an anti-endorsement for RP and pro-someone like Hurri Cain...

I caught a small part...it was all about how we need to stop the mooslims and save Israel...

payme_rick
06-03-2011, 10:39 AM
I caught a small part...it was all about how we need to stop the mooslims and save Israel...

Speaking of Israel.... I was watching Drew Carry's Improv-a-Ganza last night and they picked a lady visiting from Israel out of the audience to do sound effects for one of the guys... She was hawwwwwtttt... For a second there I almost signed up to join Beck in whatever the hell he's going to do over there this summer, maybe hold his box of tissues for him... Then I said "nahhhh, I hate flying.."

ravedown
06-03-2011, 10:41 AM
i usually listen to beck's radio show just for entertainment value-but lately it's impossible, the rants about israel are creepy... its beyond politics now, he's at the level of the rapture cult folks from last week. his tv show is disturbing. again, he is alienating his listeners and burning his bridges on his way outta town. his ratings HAVE to be plummeting.

ravedown
06-03-2011, 10:43 AM
i usually listen to beck's radio show just for entertainment value-but lately it's impossible, the rants about israel are creepy... its beyond politics now, he's at the level of the rapture cult folks from last week. his tv show is disturbing. again, he is alienating his listeners and burning his bridges on his way outta town. his rating HAVE to be plummeting.