PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone have a document I can download to put on slimjims?

Billay
06-02-2011, 07:37 PM
Anyone? Feel free to post or message me. Appreciate it!

Live_Free_Or_Die
06-02-2011, 09:24 PM
check out the link in my sig if you are interested in an unofficial door hanger...

hillertexas
06-03-2011, 07:04 AM
bump

sabu140
06-03-2011, 07:38 PM
Who is Ron Paul?

He is a Medical Doctor who has delivered over 4,000 babies.
He is a Veteran of the military.
He is an author of nine books.
He is a Republican Congressman and presidential candidate.
He is a champion of the Constitituition and freedom.
He is an advocate of states’ rights over the federal government.

What has Ron Paul done?

He has never voted to raise taxes.
He has never voted for an unbalanced budget.
He has never voted for a federal restriction on gun ownership.
He is the only candidate who earned an A+ rating from the Gun Owners of America association.
He has never voted to raise congressional pay.
He has proposed term-limit legislation multiple times.
He is one of two people in congress that refuses the lucrative congressional pension program.
He has supported stronger borders and coastlines and opposed all benefits for illegal aliens.
He has never taken a government-paid junket.
He has never voted to increase the power of the executive branch.
He voted against the Banker Bailout.
He returns a portion of his annual congressional office budget to the U.S. treasury every year.
He proposed legislation making service industry tips tax free income.
He voted for Military Force against Terrorists in response to the September 11, 2001, attacks.
He also proposed legislation to decrease Congressional pay by the rate of inflation.
He has opposed funding global organizations and participation in agreements that compromise the Constitution and US sovereignty such as the IMF, World Bank, NAFTA, WTO, and UN.
Ron Paul has introduced legislation to increase transparency of the federal government as well as auditing the Federal Reserve.

The only candidate previously endorsed by President Ronald Reagan.

"Ron Paul is one of the outstanding leaders fighting for a stronger national defense. As a former Air Force officer, he knows well the needs of our armed forces, and he always puts them first. We need to keep him fighting for our country."- Ronald Reagan

Ron Paul is our best chance to defeat Obama in 2012.

In addition to his conservative and libertarian base, Ron Paul also appeals to the voters who elected Obama, young voters and independents. A new CNN poll found that, of all the Republicans being discussed as potential presidential candidates, the longtime Texas congressman has the greatest chance of beating Barack Obama. A 2010 Rasmussen Poll showed that Ron Paul and Obama were in a dead heat with Ron Paul 41% and Obama 42%.

“The freedom message unites us all.”-Ron Paul

*missliberty*
10-14-2011, 06:36 PM
Great job on the "Who is Ron Paul" document! Thank you for sharing, I will definitely be utilizing it! I did notice constitution is spelled wrong if you are able to fix that.