PDA

View Full Version : Alex Jones Reunited with Trooper Who Arrested Him for Thumbscan Refusal

Zatch
06-02-2011, 02:06 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v6-Gx7XM0_U

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ptsbCwcbrfc

Anti Federalist
06-02-2011, 02:09 PM
Can't watch the video.

Has the trooper had a change of heart after watching what has gone done over the, what has it been now, almost 15 years?

How much freedom has been lost?

How big the surveillance state has grown?

Is he apologetic about helping that happen?

Vessol
06-02-2011, 02:20 PM
Not really. He agree's that what Alex Jones told him years ago is now happening with the police state.

He's friendly and smiles, but he says pretty much "no comment" on other things such as the TSA.

Jeremy
06-02-2011, 02:22 PM
I didn't watch the whole thing, but Alex seemed kind of rude.

Anti Federalist
06-02-2011, 02:27 PM

Why be polite?

Anti Federalist
06-02-2011, 02:28 PM
Not really. He agree's that what Alex Jones told him years ago is now happening with the police state.

He's friendly and smiles, but he says pretty much "no comment" on other things such as the TSA.

Typical.

"You were right all along, but you're still a kook and I'm going to continue to do my job."

jmdrake
06-02-2011, 02:30 PM
Can't watch the video.

Has the trooper had a change of heart after watching what has gone done over the, what has it been now, almost 15 years?

How much freedom has been lost?

How big the surveillance state has grown?

Is he apologetic about helping that happen?

Of course he has not comment. If he was someone willing to publicly stand up against the government he wouldn't have kept his job for 14 years.

ninepointfive
06-02-2011, 02:31 PM
alex was fine, and they were all laughing and kidding around.

jmdrake
06-02-2011, 02:32 PM

I thought Alex was relatively polite all things considered.

kylejack
06-02-2011, 02:33 PM
I hope to some day be rude to the person who unjustly arrested me.

JackieDan
06-02-2011, 02:38 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=81rZ2DlfENQ

kahless
06-02-2011, 02:41 PM
People that do not understand the issues, all they will see is this guy intimadating an old friendly police officer trying to do his job. He was getting in his face throwing his weight around with his finger while the old friendly cop stands there with his arms folded. Then he goes on making fun of short people - midgets saying they can't get a woman. He may have been abused by the midget but he loses the debate to the audience when he makes fun of the abusers appearance. So in other words Jones comes across as a real obnoxious douchebag even though I agree with him on many issues. Not the type of personality that middle America is going to listen to.

I wish we had other national personalities bringing these issues to light that were not shock jocks. He is about as credible as Howard Stern here. Stern for example may have allot of listeners but most of his listeners do not take his politics seriously and enjoy him for entertainment value.

HarrySeaward
06-02-2011, 05:33 PM
Alex Jones is so over the top and half of what he says is just made up. Just google Alex Jones Y2K and listen to his broadcast from December 31st, 1999 and you'll hear him doing what he does best. It's frustrating because he does cover some important issues that need to be talked about. The problem is those important issues are always sandwiched in between so much b.s. that the average person will just assume it's all b.s. Do your own fact checks after listening to one of his shows and you'll see what I mean.

I also wish Ron Paul would stop going onto that show because he has such a powerful message and it needs to be taken seriously but associating with people like Alex Jones will not help the cause.

Ahh, I feel much better now that I got that off my chest.:)

emazur
06-02-2011, 05:47 PM
I also wish Ron Paul would stop going onto that show because he has such a powerful message and it needs to be taken seriously but associating with people like Alex Jones will not help the cause.

Alex ain't perfect but I wouldn't complain about Ron going on his show - he's had a guest list that would make almost any news reporter envious (and that includes some unexpected guests such as Buzz Aldrin). Walter Williams is a semiregular guest and nobody thinks Williams is less credible for being on the show.

HarrySeaward
06-02-2011, 06:26 PM
Alex ain't perfect but I wouldn't complain about Ron going on his show - he's had a guest list that would make almost any news reporter envious (and that includes some unexpected guests such as Buzz Aldrin). Walter Williams is a semiregular guest and nobody thinks Williams is less credible for being on the show.

I'm sorry but I have to disagree, respectfully of course. First off Walter Williams is not running for President in 2012, and since Ron Paul is already being painted as "crazy" by the mainstream media, appearing on the Alex Jones show will only add more fuel to that fire. That's my opinion.

Carehn
06-02-2011, 07:08 PM

Its just Alex's style of fighting the man.

jmdrake
06-06-2011, 11:52 AM
Alex Jones is so over the top and half of what he says is just made up. Just google Alex Jones Y2K and listen to his broadcast from December 31st, 1999 and you'll hear him doing what he does best. It's frustrating because he does cover some important issues that need to be talked about. The problem is those important issues are always sandwiched in between so much b.s. that the average person will just assume it's all b.s. Do your own fact checks after listening to one of his shows and you'll see what I mean.

Ahh, I feel much better now that I got that off my chest.:)

I've factchecked Jones and 90% of what he says is accurate. The Y2K broadcast wasn't "made up". He was reporting what was coming over the wire. The bad part is that a lot that comes over the wire is crap. He's been more careful since then.

jmdrake
06-06-2011, 11:56 AM
I'm sorry but I have to disagree, respectfully of course. First off Walter Williams is not running for President in 2012, and since Ron Paul is already being painted as "crazy" by the mainstream media, appearing on the Alex Jones show will only add more fuel to that fire. That's my opinion.

Ron Paul is painted as "crazy" because of what Ron Paul says. (We were in danger of a Gulf of Tonkin style contrived event to get us into war with Iran. The killing of OBL may have been illegal. Seeming to go along with legalization of heroin and cocaine. There is a conspiracy of ideas to merge us with Canada and Mexico). Of course he's been right on all of those issue, but that doesn't matter to the MSM. RP moneybombs would be bigger if someone from the campaign went on AJ the day before to promote them.