PDA

View Full Version : Conservative Radio Host Agrees with Paul About Heroin. Still Bashes Him.

SilentBull
06-02-2011, 10:58 AM
I'm having a hard time understanding the logic used by Michael Graham, in Massachusetts. I just heard him talking trash about Mitt Romney. Someone calls in and agrees with him about Romney being awful, and then asks Graham "why isn't anyone looking at Ron Paul?"

Michael Graham couldn't get the words out fast enough, as he stuttered: "because Ron Paul is not gonna be the president of the United States. Americans don't want a libertarian president. When he goes on the debates and says that heroin should be legal??? I happen to agree with him by the way, but..."

Think about this. What the hell is wrong with these people? Michael Graham admits to agreeing with Ron Paul, yet he makes sure to tell people that Paul has no chance BECAUSE of the issue that he actually agrees with him on. So, in other words, who cares if I'm right and Ron Paul is right. I'm going to make sure the people don't vote for him because I don't THINK Americans want what I want. Hey moron! What the hell do you know about what Americans want? You freaking program them everyday with your opinions. You can make a lot of them want whatever you want. You expose yourself as a tool, and not someone who actually believes what you preach.

He has said in the past that he thinks drugs should be legal, but when the guy that agrees with him runs for president, he still doesn't get behind him. And since he cannot bash his ideas, he takes the approach of telling people not to vote for him because others won't.

The most despicable people are those that are in great positions to actually change the world through the media, and choose to do nothing to make things better. They really must think this is a game, and what is coming our way is not that serious. They just don't get it.

jrskblx125
06-02-2011, 11:06 AM
Yah im convinced theyre paid to lie about him and his chances. Neglecting hes polling within margin of error of front runners.

trey4sports
06-02-2011, 11:09 AM
it's not a big deal guys. Shrug him off, we have Iowa voters that need our attention.