PDA

View Full Version : Trolls, Move out of here: Ron Paul is Winning

peruvianRP
10-29-2007, 08:16 AM
I'm just tired of this shit. Trolls are flooding the RP forums. What happened? I once remember this forum to be nice and enthusiastic... Now, is flames against each other.
This seems more like the Hannity forums.

We gotta get together... go back to get united. STop saying "The ad sucks..is this why i'm donating for? " This a silly negative comment. RP campaing is not perfect but it has show that, following the message is a good one.

Here I leave you a small article from USA Daily. Stop bitching about it and go out and convert people... like witness of Jehovah people do. :)

http://www.usadaily.com/article.cfm?articleID=141787

Ron Paul is Winning

Despite his relatively low standing in the national polls, GOP presidential candidate Ron Paul is winning the intellectual debate about the role of government. As the campaign unfolds we will see if his Internet support translates into huge fourth quarter contributions and then substantial votes in the early primaries. In the meantime, presidential candidates are sounding more like Dr. Paul everyday.

On Meet the Press yesterday, Senator Chris Dodd (D) of Connecticut was interviewed by host Tim Russert. Senator Dodd is seeking his party’s nomination for president and is polling at 0% nationally. That is not a misprint. 0%! Yet, Dodd’s appearance on the long running Sunday morning talk show is due to the presidential candidate series MTP is holding every week. Fair enough.

What was so surprising about Senator Dodd’s appearance yesterday was his statement that “…the first thing I would do on January 20th, 2009… is restore the Constitution. I’m very worried about where we’re headed… ” When was the last time we heard a Democrat state he wants to restore the Constitution! Does that make Dodd a Jeffersonian Democrat? Is Dodd a Ron Paul Democrat who wants to restore limited government and a noninterventionist foreign policy? Not quite.

On Senator Dodd’s presidential campaign website the following blurb under “Restoring the Constitution” appears: “Chris Dodd is appalled by the current administration’s assault on our Constitutional Rights. That is why Senator Dodd introduced the Restoring the Constitution Act, which would restore habeas corpus and require the US to live up to the Geneva Conventions. It would remedy much of the harm done to our nation’s commitment to due process rights by the misguided Military Commissions Act.”

Some may conclude that Senator Dodd has been a supporter of the American people’s civil liberties since 9/11. You would be wrong. Dodd voted for the Patriot Act in 2001. Nevertheless, he may have had an epiphany. Most people do. In the upcoming presidential debate televised Tuesday night on MSNBC in Philadelphia Senator Dodd will have another opportunity to express his unequivocal support for the U.S. Constitution.
I predict that as the primaries get closer and closer more of the GOP field will sound like Ron Paul on all of the issues except Iraq. However, if the war deteriorates over the next several months, don’t be surprised to hear pro-war GOP candidates calling for the troops coming home sooner rather than later. We will see.

In another vein, on The McLaughlin Group that also aired Sunday the panelists were asked to make a prediction at the end of the show. Newsweek columnist Eleanor Clift made the following statement: “Ron Paul with his anti-war and libertarian message will be the big story coming out of New Hampshire.” There it was from one of the media’s best known liberal commentators. Ron Paul will be the big story out of New Hampshire.

A colleague of mine at Ramapo College said he saw Ron Paul signs “everywhere” when he was in the Granite State recently. The “yard sign” indicator may be a better predictor of a candidate’s real strength than an establishment presidential poll. And by winning the intellectual debate on Iraq, civil liberties, taxes, government spending, regulation, the Federal Reserve, immigration, and other issues, the Ron Paul Presidential Campaign may be on the verge of winning the GOP nomination as well.

FrankRep
10-29-2007, 08:17 AM
They are here because he is winning.

:D

Drknows
10-29-2007, 08:18 AM
I say ban them and make their IP and email address public.

KewlRonduderules
10-29-2007, 08:20 AM
Hey Trooolllllssssssssssssssssss...

We're on to you.

Muh-aha hah hah hah hah.

:cool:

kaleidoscope eyes
10-29-2007, 08:21 AM
They are here because he is winning.

:D
yep, they would like to divide and conquer.
good luck to that! I think we're a little smarter than to let that happen eh?

James R
10-29-2007, 08:31 AM
Very good article. It takes one in 50 Americans to vote for Ron Paul to win. We'll probably get 1 in 40 for a landslide victory.

werdd
10-29-2007, 09:33 AM
yeah ive noticed the trolls lately too

speciallyblend
10-29-2007, 10:17 AM
take them as amusement and be flattered they are here;) throw them a bone once in awhile and watch them chase the bone:)

Meatwasp
10-29-2007, 10:29 AM
I have to learn to be more thick skinned as they make me mad!!!!

moonbat
10-29-2007, 10:35 AM
Hey, be nice to the trolls. Their fun to play with. :D

Ron Paul Fan
10-29-2007, 10:45 AM
Only a troll would start a thread like this so it looks like he's not a troll! The OP is a troll! Ban the trolls!

torchbearer
10-29-2007, 10:51 AM
Only a troll would start a thread like this so it looks like he's not a troll! The OP is a troll! Ban the trolls!

No need to ban trolls, just don't feed them. If starved for the attention they crave.. they will wither and die.
Make it a personally policy not to respond to obvious flamers and trollers.

Ron Paul Fan
10-29-2007, 10:55 AM
No need to ban trolls, just don't feed them. If starved for the attention they crave.. they will wither and die.
Make it a personally policy not to respond to obvious flamers and trollers.

Don't ban the trolls? Only a troll would say that! Ban torchbearer! Or should I say, trollbearer! He's their leader who carries the torch for all of the other smaller trolls! Getting rid of him would spolse all the problem!

yongrel
10-29-2007, 11:00 AM
http://www.cbaontheweb.org/uploads/news_97200721708PM.gif

Brinck Slattery
10-29-2007, 11:01 AM
For whom the redstater trolls?
The troll trolls for thee.

transistor
10-29-2007, 11:03 AM
if there is one thing about this forum i hate, it's being called a troll any time i voice the smallest critism.

watch. i'll be called a troll for this message

pcosmar
10-29-2007, 11:04 AM
http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2342/1799847392_ae6fd15125_m.jpg

torchbearer
10-29-2007, 11:18 AM
http://enigma.dune.net/~eric/Do-not-feed-the-troll.PNG

RohanT
10-29-2007, 11:23 AM
lol @ people getting pussy-hurt by online forum trolls