PDA

View Full Version : Mike Huckabee says he could Still Run in 2012

bobbyw24
06-02-2011, 07:02 AM
Mike Huckabee has joined Donald Trump in the ranks of potential Republican presidential candidates who are suggesting their decisions to forgo 2012 presidential runs are not set in stone.

The Arkansas News Service reports that the former Arkansas governor said today that "everything is still open."

"I haven't closed doors. I found long ago that that's not the smart thing to do," he reportedly said after speaking at the Clinton presidential library.

http://www.cbsnews.com

sailingaway
06-02-2011, 07:19 AM
You know, he's going to do what he's going to do. Whatever. My concern is about Ron's dropping favorables in the last Iowa poll, some of the spin they were throwing at him stuck and has to be addressed. I suspect it is the 'end social security' spin and the bin Laden nonsense.

kylejack
06-02-2011, 07:56 AM
I'm not so sure the heroin response at the debate played well either. Ron is usually a little more delicate with those questions.

bobbyw24
06-02-2011, 07:58 AM
You know, he's going to do what he's going to do. Whatever. My concern is about Ron's dropping favorables in the last Iowa poll, some of the spin they were throwing at him stuck and has to be addressed. I suspect it is the 'end social security' spin and the bin Laden nonsense.

I agree. I know some people here said that that OBL thing would blow over and be forgotten in a few days. I don't think it did or will.

Aratus
06-02-2011, 02:09 PM
all eyes are on mitt romney?