PDA

View Full Version : FBI Whistleblower Sibel Edmonds Will Now Tell All

Bradley in DC
10-29-2007, 08:15 AM
EXCLUSIVE: FBI Whistleblower Sibel Edmonds Will Now Tell All - and Faces Charges if Necessary - to Any Major Television Network That Will Let Her
She's Prepared to Name Names, Including Those of Two 'Well-Known' Congress Members Involved in Criminal Corruption
The 'Most Gagged Person in U.S. History' Tells The BRAD BLOG She's Now Exhausted All Other Channels...

Attention CBS 60 Minutes: we've got a huge scoop for you. If you want it.

Remember the exclusive story you aired on Sibel Edmonds, originally on October 27th, 2002, when she was not allowed to tell you everything that she heard while serving as an FBI translator after 9/11 because she was gagged by the rarely-invoked "States Secret Privilege"? Well, she's still gagged. In fact, as the ACLU first described her, she's "the most gagged person in the history of the United States of America".

But if you'll sit down and talk with her for an unedited interview, she has told The BRAD BLOG during an exclusive interview, she will now tell you everything she knows -- including naming the names of two "well-known Congress" members whose names just happened to come up during the course of translating FBI criminal wiretaps -- and even face the prospect of going to jail in the bargain.

"People say, 'why doesn't she just come forward and spill the beans?' I have gone all the way to the Supreme Court and was shut down, I went to Congress and now consider that shut down," she told The BRAD BLOG last week.

"Here's my promise to the American Public: If anyone of the major networks --- ABC, NBC, CBS, CNN, MSNBC, FOX --- promise to air the entire segment, without editing, I promise to tell them everything that I know."

"I can tell the American public exactly what it is, and what it is that they are covering up," she continued...

COMPLETE STORY: http://www.bradblog.com/?p=5197

Ozwest
10-29-2007, 08:28 AM
This is huge, I've been following this corageous woman's case for years. I hope this revelation will not be tainted by external forces... If she is allowed to proceed un-hampered, her testimony will be revealing. Very revealing...

torchbearer
10-29-2007, 08:44 AM
WHy haven't we heard her story yet? I'm sure many people would let her speak... why just 60 minutes? I'm sure Adam Curry would love to have her on.. Bill Mahar... etc...

Bradley in DC
10-29-2007, 09:17 AM
WHy haven't we heard her story yet? I'm sure many people would let her speak... why just 60 minutes? I'm sure Adam Curry would love to have her on.. Bill Mahar... etc...

Sibel's an incredible woman.

[EDIT: full disclosure: I have worked with Sibel and been public in my support for her cause (http://www.libertycoalition.net/state-secrets-privelage/coalition-letter-to-the-house-committee-on-oversight-and-government-reform-on-criminal-activities-by-the); I've praised her and her work when we've been on public policy panels together.]

freelance
10-29-2007, 09:23 AM
Sibel's an incredible woman. We're part of her whistleblower coalition.

Bradley, I thought for sure you'd think this was all a conspiracy [theory]. I'm pleasantly shocked!

Shink
10-29-2007, 09:23 AM
What is she specifically whistleblowing? What type of crime?

Man from La Mancha
10-29-2007, 09:24 AM
My same thoughts.

freelance
10-29-2007, 09:26 AM
What is she specifically whistleblowing? What type of crime?

Start here:

http://www.bradblog.com/?p=2498

Green Mountain Boy
10-29-2007, 09:35 AM
Sibel Edmonds and the American Turkish Council

http://www.cooperativeresearch.org/entity.jsp?entity=american-turkish_council

http://www.americanturkishcouncil.org/

Ever heard of the Military-Industrial Complex? Well this is it:

ATC Board of Directors
http://www.americanturkishcouncil.org/data/aboutus/070715ATCboardofdirectors.pdf

Bradley in DC
10-29-2007, 09:46 AM
Bradley, I thought for sure you'd think this was all a conspiracy [theory]. I'm pleasantly shocked!

:p

My main beef on that score is people putting their own agendas forward as Dr. Paul's or otherwise using him for their own purposes.

Sibel has never done that.

freelance
10-29-2007, 10:48 AM
My main beef on that score is people putting their own agendas forward as Dr. Paul's or otherwise using him for their own purposes.

Okay. I see.

Personally, I wish RP would say something about the need to protect whistleblowers, since the past six years have been nothing, if not lies, deceit and corruption. The media doesn't do much, so who's left? Whistleblowers--true patriots ready to give up everything to expose the underbelly of the beast. But now, I guess whistleblowers will get caught up in that new legislation that passed the house.

KewlRonduderules
10-29-2007, 10:58 AM
Here is her movie:

http://ainem.vodpod.com/video/135195-kill-the-messenger

it will explain everything you need to know.

Warning it is quite depressing.

Ozwest
10-29-2007, 11:13 AM
This woman is the ipitome of a "whistleblower" silenced by the the injustice that permeates the increasingly "Stalinist" culture of beaurocracies... Her story is recent and her revelations are"knife to the bone" cutting edge stuff.

werdd
10-29-2007, 11:28 AM
someone really should pick up on this

American
10-29-2007, 02:00 PM
http://digg.com/politics/EXCLUSIVE_FBI_Whistleblower_Sibel_Edmonds_Will_Now _Tell_All_and_Face_Cha

Dont forget to digg this article!!!

foofighter20x
10-29-2007, 02:11 PM
Another good link concerning her:

http://www.cooperativeresearch.org/timeline.jsp?timeline=complete_911_timeline&projects_and_programs=sibelEdmonds

CurtisLow
10-29-2007, 07:04 PM
she will find no gumption from any of the Main Stream Media....not that Keith or even Jon or Steven wouldn't love to give her the platform...it ain't up to them...the networks won't want to subject themselves to violations for abetting Sibel in violating her gag order. She might have had the opportunity at an earlier date...but, now? I just think that because of the Executive Office's recent rhetoric re: WW3 will scare them off, big time.

OptionsTrader
10-29-2007, 07:16 PM
Here is her movie:

http://ainem.vodpod.com/video/135195-kill-the-messenger

it will explain everything you need to know.

Warning it is quite depressing.

That video doesn't say much. I know about this whistleblower, but that particular vid is a teaser.

RP4ME
10-29-2007, 07:47 PM
what does she have to say is she saying 9-11 was inside? If she doesnt get a national Tv show and she has that kinda info ...she is in danger.

National Tv might b ethe best way to protect her? Adam curry doesnt have that many folks on....But Nat TV isnt gonna touch it.

torchbearer
10-29-2007, 07:54 PM
what does she have to say is she saying 9-11 was inside? If she doesnt get a national Tv show and she has that kinda info ...she is in danger.

National Tv might b ethe best way to protect her? Adam curry doesnt have that many folks on....But Nat TV isnt gonna touch it.

If Adam Curry let's her on his program, it could be picked up by others

OptionsTrader
10-29-2007, 07:54 PM
Come on. Don't be lazy and guess. Simply google her.

RP4ME
10-29-2007, 08:15 PM
Come on. Don't be lazy and guess. Simply google her.

i used to like you Options Trader but you are an ARSE

Bradley in DC
10-29-2007, 08:40 PM

She does NOT say 9/11 was an "inside job", no. She and Alex Jones are on the opposite sides of the credibility scale. There are, however, lots of serious problems here and specifically with our intelligence. Dr. Paul has been public on this issue. Additionally, some intelligence people who are incompetent or otherwise got caught with their pants down tried to cover up their incompenetence.

steph3n
10-29-2007, 08:45 PM
i used to like you Options Trader but you are an ARSE

what is the problem on asking people to research instead of spoonfeeding them? We are NOT the government and he did not reply in a rude manner.

Bradley in DC
10-29-2007, 09:04 PM
what is the problem on asking people to research instead of spoonfeeding them? We are NOT the government and he did not reply in a rude manner.

basta.

RP4ME
10-29-2007, 09:27 PM
She does NOT say 9/11 was an "inside job", no. She and Alex Jones are on the opposite sides of the credibility scale. There are, however, lots of serious problems here and specifically with our intelligence. Dr. Paul has been public on this issue. Additionally, some intelligence people who are incompetent or otherwise got caught with their pants down tried to cover up their incompenetence.

-----

RP4ME
10-29-2007, 09:28 PM

What is wrong with just asking for a concise response? If noone wants to answer it thats totally fine....Perhpas I was in a hurry doing something and didnt have a ton of time right now to delve....responses like that are not nice....b/c you are taking as much effort to write what I shouldnt or shoudl be doing versus answering a quick qw...so its quite insulting really and meant to be smart alicky.....But by saying ARSE I was hoping to get the point across in a milder manner with out calling someone an Asshole.....

Bradley in DC
10-29-2007, 09:37 PM
What is wrong with just asking for a concise response? If noone wants to answer it thats totally fine....Perhpas I was in a hurry doing something and didnt have a ton of time right now to delve....responses like that are not nice....b/c you are taking as much effort to write what I shouldnt or shoudl be doing versus answering a quick qw...so its quite insulting really and meant to be smart alicky.....But by saying ARSE I was hoping to get the point across in a milder manner with out calling someone an Asshole.....

basta, no tiene nada que ver con el tema aqui.