PDA

View Full Version : Good news about Presidency 5: The campaign is aware of the June 10 deadline

rp08orbust
06-01-2011, 09:56 PM
I just got the following email from Debbie Hopper (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KyPaI2qGA8A):

Appreciate the suggestions, Robbie.

I wanted to assure you that the campaign is very aware of the deadline to apply to be a delegate for Presidency 5. As you know, potential delegates had to be registered as a Republican several months back to qualify, so rather than a shot gun blast to everyone in FL, we’re taking a more targeted approach.

Hope that helps!

For liberty,

Debbie Hopper

Has anyone here from Florida been contacted about Presidency 5 by the campaign? Who knows what their targeted approach is, but hopefully it works.

sailingaway
06-01-2011, 10:31 PM
Snort.

Me too. But I'm glad they are at least aware. Not posting here and at DP kinda ignores the low hanging fruit, but perhaps they felt they could count on us to take care of that....

rp08orbust
06-01-2011, 10:46 PM
Snort.

Me too. But I'm glad they are at least aware. Not posting here and at DP kinda ignores the low hanging fruit, but perhaps they felt they could count on us to take care of that....

I've asked her if she has any suggestions about what we should do or not do on RonPaulForums, Daily Paul, Facebook etc, which will hopefully provide some clues as to what they're up to. Maybe they have only been aware of the details of the poll since like maybe yesterday, and they will in fact be phoning or emailing Florida supporters in the next few days.

gerryb
06-05-2011, 07:56 PM
I've asked her if she has any suggestions about what we should do or not do on RonPaulForums, Daily Paul, Facebook etc, which will hopefully provide some clues as to what they're up to. Maybe they have only been aware of the details of the poll since like maybe yesterday, and they will in fact be phoning or emailing Florida supporters in the next few days.

I hope they have been targeting it for at least a few weeks -- this seems like an easy one to do well in -- just have to overcome the guaranteed establishment delegates that get to go due to their positions