PDA

View Full Version : Printable Flyers, pamphlets, sign layouts, hangers and other grassroots materials.

freakout9903
06-01-2011, 01:00 PM
If there already is something like this that I have not yet seen please send me off in the right direction.

But in the case it doesn't exist it would be nice to have a post dedicated to(or even an entire website) to printable grassroots designs and layouts. Not only general information but customizable to specific states/counties. If nothing yet exists I will start working on some things in Photoshop(I am no expert, but can do decent work) so if anyone would like to step up or throw out idea's I am down for anything. I am currently disabled with a back injury and dedicated to helping the grassroots in any way I can from behind the computer.

This will be non-profit. pro-grassroots ;)

sailingaway
06-01-2011, 01:04 PM
There are a bunch of threads in activism etc, but more is welcome! The mosaic picture of Ron is available etc, and awake has created some flyer forms etc. I'll pull up a couple of threads. Here's the forum where they are supposed to be, but they crop up in most event threads...http://www.ronpaulforums.com/forumdisplay.php?45-Campaign-Materials

libertybrewcity
06-01-2011, 03:19 PM
I will be starting a non profit website in the next two weeks selling ron paul activist goods. i'll keep you all posted.