PDA

View Full Version : Final boost to thisnovember5th.com/ now!

qwerty
10-29-2007, 07:29 AM
We must do the final boost!

Online boost:

-post it to other messageboards

-post it as a comment to youtube videos

-put an ad to site/blog

-send E-mails

-make youtube videos

etc etc, there are way things you can do while youīre online!

Offline Boost:

-tell every ron supporter about it, new and old!

TOGETHER WE CAN MAKE THIS ONE TO BE FUCKING HUGE!

:cool:

brumans
10-29-2007, 07:32 AM
I wonder where liv's nov. 5th video is at

qwerty
10-29-2007, 07:39 AM
141,760 people have visited http://thisnovember5th.com/ allready!

So we CAN expect any amount between 1m-10m, since there are a lot of visitors who have decided to donate but have not pledged it!

We need to make this site even more popular to get more money!!!

Remember to digg the site! Thereīs a link on the site!

qwerty
10-29-2007, 07:47 AM
And donīt forget that there are LOT OF people who are going to donate MORE than 100$!

THE MOST IMPORTANT THING WE CAN DO NOW IS PROMOTE THIS SITE EVERYWHERE, I MEAN EVERYWHERE!!!!!!

PLEASE, HELP!!!!!

James R
10-29-2007, 07:50 AM
We must do the final boost!

Online boost:

-post it to other messageboards

-post it as a comment to youtube videos

-put an ad to site/blog

-send E-mails

-make youtube videos

etc etc, there are way things you can do while youīre online!

Offline Boost:

-tell every ron supporter about it, new and old!

TOGETHER WE CAN MAKE THIS ONE TO BE @#$% HUGE!

Not a good use of time. We need to get Ron Paul's message out, not go around begging for money.

qwerty
10-29-2007, 07:52 AM
Not a good use of time. We need to get Ron Paul's message out, not go around begging for money.

LOL, if they go to that site, do you really think that they wonīt take a look at the Ronīs message ?

If getting donations are waste of time to you, then it is. I wonder how well campaign could get the message out with donated money, you know RADIO/TV...

Itīs not begging, people actually will get that money back many times, since Ron is going to get rid off the income tax and IRS...Itīs an investment to your future which pays back, people need to put their money there where the right mouth is!

:rolleyes:

qwerty
10-29-2007, 07:56 AM
If november 5th would ultimate huge, just think how much FREE TV/NEWSPAPER/RADIO COVERAGE Ron would get!

TechnoGuyRob
10-29-2007, 07:59 AM
I agree, November 5th is our last shot: we might never again get such an immensely coordinated action happen for Ron Paul (except maybe in the general election when a lot more people join our ranks).

KewlRonduderules
10-29-2007, 08:03 AM

Troll.

;)

Ozwest
10-29-2007, 08:05 AM
I agree, November 5th is our last shot: we might never again get such an immensely coordinated action happen for Ron Paul (except maybe in the general election when a lot more people join our ranks).

No way, this is one of many shots across the bows of the neo-cons. We're gaining momentum. The best is yet to come...

qwerty
10-29-2007, 08:06 AM

Yes, i can only imagine the headlines of the media!!!!

But we really need to work for this one these last 6 days TOGETHER!

TOGETHER WE CAN REALLY MAKE THIS HUGE!

Ozwest
10-29-2007, 08:09 AM
Yes, i can only imagine the headlines of the media!!!!

But we really need to work for this one these last 6 days TOGETHER!

TOGETHER WE CAN REALLY MAKE THIS HUGE!

Got to come together. RIGHT NOW.

kylejack
10-29-2007, 08:11 AM
A list I'm on from Michael Badnarik's previous campaign sent me a November 5th e-mail, so that's some more supporters, hopefully.

Ozwest
10-29-2007, 08:15 AM
A list I'm on from Michael Badnarik's previous campaign sent me a November 5th e-mail, so that's some more supporters, hopefully.

That's good news! If sites don't crash on the 5th, and some excitement builds, anything could happen... Arguments aside, we all love the man.

ItsTime
10-29-2007, 08:28 AM
the site will not crash 100k people is not much traffic. just do not park you browser there and watch it go up, check it out from time to time.

That's good news! If sites don't crash on the 5th, and some excitement builds, anything could happen... Arguments aside, we all love the man.

qwerty
10-29-2007, 08:34 AM
Please help!

If this goes well, i bet that atleast few million NEW people will hear about Ron Paul!

We canīt let this opportunity to slip away!

qwerty
10-29-2007, 08:45 AM

AWESOME!!!

GET THIS ONE DAILYPAUL.COM!

qwerty
10-29-2007, 08:53 AM
iīm working on YOUTUBE now!

qwerty
10-29-2007, 10:30 AM
Bumbity Bump!

TVMH
10-29-2007, 10:32 AM
Bumbity Bump!

Pippity poppity, gimme the soppity! :D

goRPaul
10-29-2007, 10:37 AM
It's gonna be great!

But this is by no means a "final boost." Nov. 3rd, 4th, and the 5th itself is going to be the real final boost. I expect to hear nothing about the campaign on those days except how the grassroots are doing a mass fundraising event. Should be awesome.

qwerty
10-29-2007, 11:11 AM
It's gonna be great!

But this is by no means a "final boost." Nov. 3rd, 4th, and the 5th itself is going to be the real final boost. I expect to hear nothing about the campaign on those days except how the grassroots are doing a mass fundraising event. Should be awesome.

Letīs start the final boost today and continue it to november 5th.

I think this should be the number one priority on these last 6 days!

qwerty
10-29-2007, 11:28 AM
Bumpity Bump!!:d