PDA

View Full Version : Hannity approves internet censorship

tnvoter
06-11-2007, 11:56 PM
Well his forum mods do, anyways. I guess it's true they can't handle issues- just like neocons can't manage our country.

So much for free speech in a free country.

I was banned for mentioning ron paul in my sig. 99.99% of my threads, were indeed, not about ron paul.

I'm sending in my complaint, and letting my radio station know how I feel about him.

http://hannity.com/index/contact-form

kylejack
06-11-2007, 11:57 PM
I guess you also approve of censorship?

james1906
06-12-2007, 12:01 AM
the best thing to do is let hannity stay on the air and continue to make an ass of himself

tnvoter
06-12-2007, 12:02 AM
He censors his own callers on his show when they mention any facts about RP, I'd rather have michael savage back on the air than him, you bet.

lucky
06-12-2007, 12:06 AM
Just let Hannity go and try to salvage what will be coming when he is on the losing end. He has staked his whole rep on the Neocon and the war and he could never back out now. The Moderators there are doing as THEY think Hannity wants.

He is backing the wrond horse here and he is also a artings guy and very popular but if it makes you feel better then call and complain.

austin356
06-12-2007, 01:01 AM
They gave me a "serious infraction".......... All because I said someone (a neocon) was too aggressive to be fit in with the USSR, but would be more at home in the NSDAP. In those very words. And I have been a member for 18 months. What crap.

kylejack
06-12-2007, 01:38 AM
He censors his own callers on his show when they mention any facts about RP, I'd rather have michael savage back on the air than him, you bet.

Hahaha, what? Savage has a little mute button that he uses all the time on his callers!

Bob Cochran
06-12-2007, 09:17 AM
Hahaha, what? Savage has a little mute button that he uses all the time on his callers!
Virtually all radio show hosts do that.

CJLauderdale4
06-12-2007, 09:18 AM
Look, Hannity thought that attacking RP would narrow the field down one candidate. He did so at his own peril, and text vote that night proved it (what an idiot!).

So, the MO for Hannity and FOX (client of Rudy's law firm) to no longer even mention RP. The whole any press is good press rule is in affect at Fox, and most of the MSM outlets. Which should tell us that anytime a large group of people are allowed to hear Ron's message, Ron's group of supporters grows.

This is what Hannity et al. cannot stand.

rg123
06-12-2007, 09:22 AM
Hannity is a neo-con COMMIE period!!!! right now he's on his knee's showing Fred his stuff

kylejack
06-12-2007, 11:35 AM
Virtually all radio show hosts do that.

Not true, not to the same extent. Yes, all have the same tools, but listen to Savage's show and you'll see what I mean. Nearly every caller gets muted whenever he wants.

Dary
06-12-2007, 02:43 PM
I just heard Hannity say that "I'm not a big fan of Ron Paul".

That's fine.

I'm not a big fan of Sean Hannity, so we're even.

My question is, will Sean support Ron once he wins the Republican nomination?

Or will he endorse Hillary?

Does that sound far-fetched? It doesn't to me. Though Hillary is all anti-war now (or so she is trying to get us to believe) I don't have a doubt in my mind that once she gains office (god forbid) she would do everything in her power to advance "democracy" to Iran and the rest of the world.

I do love Sean's support for our troops and his sense of patriotism (misguided as it is).

I just pray that his listeners re-evaluate what it means to be conservative and finally figure out that after stealing everything he could from them, that diplomat on their chrome horse with his Siamese cat isn't really all that they've been lead to believe.

I really don’t believe that we can change the minds of anyone. They have to do that on their own. All we can do is put the facts out there (amiably) and let them decide for themselves.

Props to Bob Dylan: http://www.bobdylan.com/songs/rolling.html

MGS
06-12-2007, 03:13 PM
Screw Hannity i wouldn't worry about his forum.