PDA

View Full Version : Committee arg for H587 NC Jobs Growth

GunnyFreedom
05-31-2011, 07:28 PM
In progress...

Thank you Mr. Chair; Ladies and gentlemen, when I, as a complete newcomer to politics ran for office in 2010, I ran on developing an environment of job growth, and restoring the Constitutional order. That resonated extremely well with voters amongst all parties and in every demographic, and my election returns are the clear and unequivocal data to back that up.

The effort before you is one to develop an environment of Job Growth in the State of North Carolina, through the use of regulatory reform to remove the burden of unnecessary compliances from the companies who hire, and particularly on small businesses, along with removing market barriers to entry for up and coming entrepreneurs.

This bill focuses on the exact three points I ran on when canvassing my district and speaking to the people directly about these items.

Companies with lower compliance costs retain more workers, and do more business. Creating an environment of job growth by reducing compliance-costs on companies that hire.

Companies particularly effected by compliance costs reducing their ability to grow their market share and hire new labor are the same small companies that are the true engine of Job Growth in a free society.

Take particular attention to reduce regulatory burdens on Small Businesses and be flexible with small businesses who may be unable to comply due to revenue issues or technological barriers.

Stop preventing new people and innovators from entering the market by establishing a comission to repeal obsolete licensure boards.

Here is where we reduce regulatory compliance costs across the board:

Slides 9-16

Here is where we introduce flexibility into the regulatory relationship with small businesses in particular:

Slides 17

Here is where we establish a comission to study barriers to market entry and empowered to recommended aboliton of obsolete licensure programs.

Slides 25-30

(PS if anybody wants to do some legwork cross-referencing EO70 against the provisions of H587 just let me know)

GunnyFreedom
05-31-2011, 09:48 PM
no legworkers eh? it's taking me longer to cross-reference EO70 because EO70 is not logically written. :(

GunnyFreedom
06-01-2011, 04:45 AM
Oy. Never had a chance to compile the Thomas Jefferson narrative, never had a chance to crossreference EO70. :(

Yeah man, One hing I recommend about running for office, don't do it by yourself like I did. this is more than a one man job, and trying to do it all by yourself like I am is next to impossible.

Here's hoping my arguments make a difference even being pretty badly incomplete. :(