PDA

View Full Version : Bachmann has highest net favorability among GOP voters in Iowa

trey4sports
05-31-2011, 04:21 PM
second tweet from the top...

http://twitter.com/#!/ppppolls

RonPaulFanInGA
05-31-2011, 04:27 PM
Bachmann/Palin = Christine O'Donnell

Dopey women popular enough with the GOP base to do well in a primary but not a shot in hell at winning a general election against their respective opponents.

Like Michele Bachmann but can't imagine how fat her head must have gotten from all the media and national attention for her to think about running for President. Bachmann just barely scraped by in 2008 in the congressional election for her little gerrymandered seat, for Pete's sake. And she thinks she can win nationally?

Warrior_of_Freedom
05-31-2011, 05:28 PM
Political trolls trying to take steam away from Paul. Romney's campaign is falling apart already. Ron Paul will win unless the establishment breaks the rules. Oh wait, no problem for them, because they MAKE THE RULES.

PaulConventionWV
05-31-2011, 05:35 PM
Political trolls trying to take steam away from Paul. Romney's campaign is falling apart already. Ron Paul will win unless the establishment breaks the rules. Oh wait, no problem for them, because they MAKE THE RULES.

+rep

Looks like you need it.

sailingaway
05-31-2011, 05:36 PM
No one has been vetting her yet.

But I'm pissed at PPP they have had MANY good things they could have tweeted about Ron over their various polls, but didn't.

trey4sports
05-31-2011, 05:55 PM
I wonder if Ron is the other one tied for 2nd with her in total votes? (PPP also tweeted she is tied for 2nd place overall in Iowa)

QueenB4Liberty
05-31-2011, 05:56 PM
Why? Did she say she is running yet?

RonPaulFanInGA
05-31-2011, 06:02 PM
I wonder if Ron is the other one tied for 2nd with her in total votes? (PPP also tweeted she is tied for 2nd place overall in Iowa)

If they said that, then Bachmann is tied with Herman Cain for second place in Iowa.

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?296020-PPP-Herman-Cain-Tied-for-Second-Place-in-Iowa

rockandrollsouls
05-31-2011, 06:17 PM
You guys need to stop writing off everything the media puts out. This really shouldn't even come as a surprise. The prevailing theory here is "Everyone else will falter and Ron will emerge victorious." Here's a hint, not everyone is as critical as the majority of this forum. Romeny and Palin's numerous downfalls? Meaningless. They are a brand and they are sold to win.

The campaign better notice this and take action or we're doomed to fail. When we're doing worse than we had hoped, like in 2008, and you're all scratching your heads "Oh I thought Ron should have gotten this support and that support and he should have done well here," you'll know why.

Swallow the bitter pill. This isn't negativity or being a downer this is recognizing the weak points early so we can address them and WIN. The worst thing we can do is try to make excuses for everything.

trey4sports
05-31-2011, 06:19 PM
If they said that, then Bachmann is tied with Herman Cain for second place in Iowa.

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?296020-PPP-Herman-Cain-Tied-for-Second-Place-in-Iowa

oops, got my sideshows mixed up. I guess Cain is tied for second with someone. Hopefully, not Bachmann.

rich34
05-31-2011, 07:35 PM
oops, got my sideshows mixed up. I guess Cain is tied for second with someone. Hopefully, not Bachmann.

Wasnt Ron tied for second the last time Iowa got polled? Just like last time i dont trust these polls but they can most certainly dictate public opinion and i find it disgusting. Ron needs to expose cain as a fed crony and let Romney or the others deal with bachman/palin if she decides to run. At least we have a much better organization on the ground this time around and the grassroots should only be matched by romney$$$

trey4sports
05-31-2011, 07:43 PM
Wasnt Ron tied for second the last time Iowa got polled? Just like last time i dont trust these polls but they can most certainly dictate public opinion and i find it disgusting. Ron needs to expose cain as a fed crony and let Romney or the others deal with bachman/palin if she decides to run. At least we have a much better organization on the ground this time around and the grassroots should only be matched by romney$$$

no he wasn't tied for second. In the crosstabs when Huckabee was removed from the poll he was tied for second, i believe.