PDA

View Full Version : No Job in the World is Safe for Next 7 years

Ron-supporter
05-31-2011, 03:08 PM
USA debts has reached $75 Trillion according to Bill Gross, Head of PIMCO, the $1.2 Trillion money manager

My understanding is that, no job in the world is safe for next 7 years. Any office or any factory or any industry can shut down anytime. Even the President and Prime minister job is not safe. Any President or any prime minister can be kicked out or fired from their jobs anytime.

World people have to come out of their fantasy world that their job is safe for next 50 years. Salaries of all high paid employees will be reduced by 50%. So everybody please stop wasteful expenses and start saving for your future.

Please remember the story of the Grasshopper and the Ants which says there was a grasshopper who was laughing at hard working ants who were storing food for harsh winter. The grasshopper was playing music and lazing around. After sometime there was harsh winter and no food around. The ants survived from stored food but the grasshopper died from starvation.

Mogambo Guru
05-31-2011, 03:18 PM
USA debts has reached $75 Trillion according to Bill Gross, Head of PIMCO, the $1.2 Trillion money manager

My understanding is that, no job in the world is safe for next 7 years. Any office or any factory or any industry can shut down anytime. Even the President and Prime minister job is not safe. Any President or any prime minister can be kicked out or fired from their jobs anytime.

World people have to come out of their fantasy world that their job is safe for next 50 years. Salaries of all high paid employees will be reduced by 50%. So everybody please stop wasteful expenses and start saving for your future.

Please remember the story of the Grasshopper and the Ants which says there was a grasshopper who was laughing at hard working ants who were storing food for harsh winter. The grasshopper was playing music and lazing around. After sometime there was harsh winter and no food around. The ants survived from stored food but the grasshopper died from starvation.

How about a farmer?:p

RonPaulwillWin
05-31-2011, 03:22 PM
How about mine? I'm self employed I.T. who works on computers. I better not jinx myself because the government could possibly put all my clients out of business. That would only leave me with cleaning viruses of home users....giving me just enough for rent and food.

Ron-supporter
05-31-2011, 03:22 PM
How about a farmer?:p
I had read some reports that farmers had become rich during previous world economic crisis. So I agree farming is the only safe job available because everybody will need food. But there will be problems with farming industry also since people will reduce their diet for many food items. Today 3 billion people survive on $2 per day.

Many people will grow food in their own backyards and farms. People will go for hunting and fishing. Wild hog population in USA is exploding so you can hunt and eat them.

Ron-supporter
05-31-2011, 03:33 PM
Denmark Enters Recession on Less Spending

Denmark’s economy unexpectedly contracted for a second quarter, joining bail-out-reliant Portugal as the only other European nation in a recession, after consumers in the Nordic nation reduced spending.

Gross domestic product shrank 0.5 percent in the first quarter, as the government also cut spending amid a widening budget deficit. GDP contracted a revised 0.2 percent at the end of 2010, Copenhagen-based Statistics Denmark said today. Economists surveyed by Bloomberg had expected growth of 0.5 percent in the first quarter.

“The figures are highly surprising,” Steen Bocian, an economist at Danske Bank A/S, the largest Danish bank, said in an e-mail. “The reason for the lower consumption is a combination of higher taxes and higher inflation, driven by raw material prices.”

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2011-05-31/denmark-enters-recession-on-less-spending.html

IBleedNavyAndOrange
05-31-2011, 03:58 PM
I wonder if Bill Gross likes cows

Ron-supporter
05-31-2011, 04:07 PM
Wal-Mart: Our shoppers are 'running out of money'

With food prices rising, Duke said Wal-Mart is charging customers more for some fresh groceries while reducing prices on other merchandise such as electronics.

Wal-Mart (WMT, Fortune 500), which averages 140 million shoppers weekly to its stores in the United States, is considered a barometer of the health of the consumer and the economy.

Wal-Mart's core shoppers are running out of money much faster than a year ago due to rising gasoline prices, and the retail giant is worried, CEO Mike Duke said Wednesday.

To that end, Duke said he's not seeing signs of a recovery yet.

"We're seeing core consumers under a lot of pressure," Duke said at an event in New York. "There's no doubt that rising fuel prices are having an impact."

Wal-Mart shoppers, many of whom live paycheck to paycheck, typically shop in bulk at the beginning of the month when their paychecks come in.

Lately, they're "running out of money" at a faster clip, he said.

"Purchases are really dropping off by the end of the month even more than last year," Duke said. "This end-of-month [purchases] cycle is growing to be a concern.

http://money.cnn.com/2011/04/27/news/companies/walmart_ceo_consumers_under_pressure/index.htm

Ron-supporter
05-31-2011, 08:58 PM
If you have $1 Billion, it does not mean you will never go hungry in future. I am saying that reduce wasteful and needless expenses. People who have lived a life of plenty should now reduce consumption. Think about it.

doodle
05-31-2011, 09:00 PM
If we ran out of money, what would happen to freedom & democracy spread projects in Iraq, Afghanistan, Palestine etc? Who would pay TSA?

Southron
05-31-2011, 09:19 PM
We're gonna have long commutes to China ....

Anti Federalist
05-31-2011, 09:22 PM
Fire11 is nothing, if not persistent.

Yieu
05-31-2011, 09:42 PM
Fire11 is nothing, if not persistent.

Quite so. I was going to report him on his first 4 posts with this username, but I wanted to give him time to 'out' himself a little more first so the mods can see more proof that it's him. But it's clear enough now.

wd4freedom
05-31-2011, 09:49 PM
Bottom line...humans always find a way to move forward. Governments come and go like the wind, but people make it work; I have faith in the human resolve to make it work.