PDA

View Full Version : Peaceful Gathering of Hands

cdc482
05-31-2011, 09:59 AM
Hey guys,

If you're in pittsburgh, consider going to this with me.

http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/PGH/208969812461307

I am going to print out fliers on how to achieve peace in 2012, and I plan to bring a megaphone and give a speech about Ron Paul. I think this is a great place to gain passionate supporters.

Gimme a message if you want to come, so we ca meet up.

-Chris

CaptUSA
05-31-2011, 10:01 AM
Chris, I live in Butler. I'll look into this a bit later when I can access FB.

cdc482
06-01-2011, 12:17 PM
Cool. Let me know.

CaptUSA
06-01-2011, 12:22 PM
Hey, yeah. Sorry I didn't get back to you.

I checked it out. While I like the concept, it seems a little touchy-feely to me. To each his own, you know, it's just not my cup of tea. It's really great you're speaking about liberty and Paul, though. Let us know how it turns out!

cdc482
06-01-2011, 12:52 PM
I totally understand. I actually feel the same way. I have a suspicion that most people there will attend for the brand name "peace," not for actual peace.

It may be the same crowd of people who protested the G20 solely for the purpose of protesting.
Peace has become hippified, and just like being a punk or a goth, it's cool to where the name peace, whether you actually care or not.
However, hopefully a few people will show up who actually care about peace, and we can gain some supporters for RP.

I'll let you guys know how it goes. I was planning to point out current policy with some shocking statistics, question why it is the way it is, explain the power of the president to continue/end this, explain Ron Paul's history of honesty and integrity, how to register Republican and achieve peace by voting for RP. I'll bring some fliers about how to do this.

Even though it may be touchy-feely I hope to reach a lot of people.

CaptUSA
06-01-2011, 12:53 PM
Good luck!