PDA

View Full Version : All it takes is to tell one person about Ron Paul to make a difference!

johnrocks
05-31-2011, 08:22 AM
I just got acall from a friend in Branson , Missouri and have become very energized by it. I let her stay at my home for about six months until she moved back home outside of Branson back in April and I had talked to her about Ron Paul; she had never heard of him so I told her his stand on issues from foreign policy to drugs.

She just called and was so excited, she was asking where she could get yard signs,bumper stickers, etc. at and has gotten her boyfriend and about forty people to listen to him and pledge their voting support.

I don't know where to get yard signs so if anyone knows;please let me know; but I think by telling a positive message about RP to just one person who has never heard of him or never looked into him can make a difference and I'm giving myself an "at a boy" this morning for this;)

I also convinced my 70 year old Cousin to look at him, she was under the impression that he wanted to abruptly end Medicare/Social Security and I talked to her about how he proposes to do things concerning that and foreign policy, she loves him on all issues; even legalization of marijuana which honestly surprised me; I may have a little more work to do on her but I think she'll come around, her and my Mom; who is 90; are close and Mom is a Ron Paul supporter:cool:

trey4sports
05-31-2011, 08:24 AM
very cool. Your friend can get a yard sign @ cafepress.com or ebay.com if they dont want to wait for the official campaign to offer signs

johnrocks
05-31-2011, 08:27 AM
Thanks Trey! I knew I could count on someone here to help!

sailingaway
05-31-2011, 09:55 AM
I just got acall from a friend in Branson , Missouri and have become very energized by it. I let her stay at my home for about six months until she moved back home outside of Branson back in April and I had talked to her about Ron Paul; she had never heard of him so I told her his stand on issues from foreign policy to drugs.

She just called and was so excited, she was asking where she could get yard signs,bumper stickers, etc. at and has gotten her boyfriend and about forty people to listen to him and pledge their voting support.

I don't know where to get yard signs so if anyone knows;please let me know; but I think by telling a positive message about RP to just one person who has never heard of him or never looked into him can make a difference and I'm giving myself an "at a boy" this morning for this;)

I also convinced my 70 year old Cousin to look at him, she was under the impression that he wanted to abruptly end Medicare/Social Security and I talked to her about how he proposes to do things concerning that and foreign policy, she loves him on all issues; even legalization of marijuana which honestly surprised me; I may have a little more work to do on her but I think she'll come around, her and my Mom; who is 90; are close and Mom is a Ron Paul supporter:cool:

ronpaulproducts.com has signs and their prices are generally good. For signs a bunch of the cost is in shipping as I understand it. It might do better to have a bunch of her people order them at once and distribute them there.