PDA

View Full Version : Pollster say Obama will Win Re-election in 2012!!!

speciallyblend
05-31-2011, 06:15 AM
I guess they forget that Ron Paul can beat obama,but i assume the pollster is going on the fact the gop will not allow Ron Paul to win the gop primary. Which will = an obama 2nd term unless the gop nominates Ron Paul 2012! ps maybe we should remind the gop pollsters??

http://www.usnews.com/news/blogs/washington-whispers/2010/11/29/pollsters-say-obama-will-win-re-election-in-2012

Could President Obama be the luckiest guy in politics? Maybe so. Despite the November 2 election debacle, his cellar-dweller ranking in approval polls, and his status as Washington's modern-day Rodney "I don't get no respect" Dangerfield, the best and brightest of the Democratic Party see him as a virtual shoo-in for re-election. Don't laugh. Democratic consultant James Carville and his Democracy Corps partner pollster Stanley Greenberg have an understandable explanation: The Democratic presidential electorate is younger, less white, unmarried, and growing. Democrats outnumber the GOP's older, whiter base—if they show up.

BlackTerrel
05-31-2011, 08:48 AM
They're 100% right BTW. The democratic base is growing - and unless the Repubs appeal to that base they'll never win an election again.

It's far from foregone - but if I had to put odds I'd put Obama reelection at about 70%.