PDA

View Full Version : Awesome Ron Paul Video! 5 stars!

FrankRep
10-29-2007, 12:12 AM
Ron Paul Effect Message to Meet Up Groups

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RTvezaigUd4

ksuguy
10-29-2007, 12:19 AM
When did that episode of Glenn Beck air? I'm thinking it was probably edited to be a little more favorable to Ron.

Nash
10-29-2007, 01:00 AM
When did that episode of Glenn Beck air? I'm thinking it was probably edited to be a little more favorable to Ron.

It was but he said all those points in their entirety. After that he bashed him on the war and then bashed his supporters.

Malakai0
10-29-2007, 01:02 AM
It was edited, and it wasn't very favorable in the long run. Beck continuously calls RP's criticism and proposed changes to monetary policy crazy and insane.

filmmaker58
10-29-2007, 01:02 AM

Absolutely. i saw that episode and they cut out of it just before Beck bashed Ron Paul (maybe he had to do that to keep his job) He said something about it all sounds great until you learn that the candidate is Ron Paul, with all of his quirky supporters. Great Job editing, I'm sure if Beck sees this he will be outraged (or maybe not...hmmm) that he's being used in a pro RP video..

FrankRep
10-29-2007, 01:05 AM
Absolutely. i saw that episode and they cut out of it just before Beck bashed Ron Paul (maybe he had to do that to keep his job) He said something about it all sounds great until you learn that the candidate is Ron Paul, with all of his quirky supporters. Great Job editing, I'm sure if Beck sees this he will be outraged (or maybe not...hmmm) that he's being used in a pro RP video..

crap. I really liked the video too.