PDA

View Full Version : Park Rangers to receive 'refresher course' in the first amendment for ousting C4L car

sailingaway
05-30-2011, 12:40 PM
This is about the guy who was told he had to take his car out of the park because it had Ron Paul and Campaign for Liberty stickers on it. http://www.onenewsnow.com/Legal/Default.aspx?id=1355544

TheNcredibleEgg
05-30-2011, 12:43 PM
Cynically speaking - I bet they all get paid overtime to attend the course.

PatriotOne
05-30-2011, 12:46 PM
This is about the guy who was told he had to take his car out of the park because it had Ron Paul and Campaign for Liberty stickers on it. http://www.onenewsnow.com/Legal/Default.aspx?id=1355544

Can you check your link? It's not opening for me. Nevermind....it finally opened.

PatriotOne
05-30-2011, 12:52 PM
I wonder if said ranger also evicted people with cars who had Obama bumper stickers. I'm assuming not. He'll make a good nazi someday.

Anti Federalist
05-30-2011, 12:56 PM
Wait - there was another thread here that was claiming that Faw was full of shit and that the Rangers never ousted him for stickers on his car.

WTF is the real deal on this story?

steph3n
05-30-2011, 01:07 PM
Wait - there was another thread here that was claiming that Faw was full of shit and that the Rangers never ousted him for stickers on his car.

WTF is the real deal on this story?

it was a 'misunderstanding'....but looking at the linked article here anyway, it seems like jack was LEAVINg the park around when it happened? So it may be a double or triple misunderstanding that led to this dustup.

sailingaway
05-30-2011, 01:20 PM
it was a 'misunderstanding'....but looking at the linked article here anyway, it seems like jack was LEAVINg the park around when it happened? So it may be a double or triple misunderstanding that led to this dustup.

Well it appears to be a big enough 'misunderstanding' that the park service thought it had better give a refresher course in order to make the issue go away.

steph3n
05-30-2011, 01:22 PM
Well it appears to be a big enough 'misunderstanding' that the park service thought it had better give a refresher course in order to make the issue go away.

yea they will shoot out an email, nothing will happy but it will cost thousands to compose that mail.

just realized today I am being highly cynical of all.