PDA

View Full Version : A writ on the importance of flags

Uncle Emanuel Watkins
05-30-2011, 10:14 AM
Once again, as essays have worked to divide the people to the extent that they are no longer in charge of the news media (with the vice versa being true), I create writs to focus attention on what is in the best interest of the people.
As an essay is written for either an expert audience of tyrants or a general audience of commoners (people), a writ is intended to be addressed to a single person with her being a disadvantaged prostitute living on the street under a bridge. In other words, I shrink the experts and the people down into a single prostitute.

If our flag evolves properly in the future, it will continue keeping the fifty stars while losing the thirteen stripes and the two colors of red and blue. In other words, while the stars on the flag are the only important aspect to it symbolically as they represent the people's Civil Purpose, the stripes along with the colors of red and blue are unimportant as they symbolically represent aesthetic legal precedent nonsense.
So, I envision the United States flag in the future alternating to black in color (no colors) with fifty gold stars on it. Oh, just as well, I could see red and blue flags being used with fifty stars while the old red, white, and blue flags with the stripes could still be in use. It is really up to you as we don't live in a tyranny and that is your choice.
What does your nation mean to you?
In Mexico, there are three official flags. One is used by the president and his class, another is used by a middle class of people, and yet another is used by the lowest class of people. So, I assume law prohibits the lowest class of people in Mexico from using the other two flags as certainly every Mexican would fly the presidential flag as it has the most gold in it!
In Texas, Mexicans (as one can't tell if they are legal or illegal) fly Mexican flags on the same level next to the national flag of the United States and the state flag of Texas much the same way people fly confederate and NAZI flags which is also their right to do so.
You know, when I see a Nazi flag, I figure any dumbass has the dumbass right to do any dumbass thing they want. The same is true of those who fly Confederate flags.
Similarly, there sure seems to be a lot of dumbasses flying Mexican flags on the same level with the national flag of the United States and state flag of Texas.
In the end, we don't need a flag to be a nation as such legal precedence is secondary when compared to our Civil Purpose.

steph3n
05-30-2011, 10:26 AM
Flags, coats of armor, pledges to the flags, are all stupid and unneeded in reality.

They are signs of govt force and suppression of liberty.

I am a Christian, and honestly not much irks me worse than the 'pledge to the Christian flag' and the existence of it today.

WarDog
05-30-2011, 11:19 AM
America has the White Star Russia has the Red star China Has the Yellow star & on & on what does this all mean? Simply Freemasons.The more we study Freemasonry the more you will see the truth about the "LIE". Obamas Famous logo is a Freemason symbol of the rising sun its all about the SUN.

ISRAEL: Break it down
Is = Isis or Goddess of Magic
Ra = sun god
El = Father of all gods
Google the supreme court of Israel you will find the Freemason symbol & other esoteric knowledge designed into their buildings.like American architect "The Statue of Liberty" or the Columbia Goddess of the Capital is in the District Of Columbia or Washington DC. Capital Hill means to Capitalized, Look at Denver Airport & find Anubis "god of the dead". The Priest Class Exists today right here right now.

The word America means Lucifer.

Walt Disney's logo is"Capturing your imagination" America was founded on MASONIC FREEMASONRY or Kabbala.Freemasonry is the founding of "America" Freemasons sought "A"merca or the western star
This means the Western Star Venus. Venus is the Red White & Blue star. The statute of LIBERTY is Their LIGHT BEARER COLUMBIA Shes their Goddess.Your Capital Building's are TEMPLES with each having a CORNER STONE from the FREEMASONS. They ORDAIN their CRAFT with WINE CORN & OIL. www.vigilantcitizen.com or www.freemantv.com (alternately "Kabbala"(h) or "Qabala

Radio Links
http://www.oraclebroadcasting.com/
http://www.freethinkradio.com/
http://www.americanfreedomradio.com/listen_live.html

noneedtoaggress
05-30-2011, 11:20 AM
Relevant:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x2_iu0qH0fY&feature=share

A flag is a just a symbol used to box your mind into culturally acceptable thinking and allegience.
Individuals and their actions matter. Ultimately flags don't.

Uncle Emanuel Watkins
05-30-2011, 11:40 AM
Flags, coats of armor, pledges to the flags, are all stupid and unneeded in reality.

I am a Christian, and honestly not much irks me worse than the 'pledge to the Christian flag' and the existence of it today.

But when a flag is introduced with numerous symbols, it becomes necessary to put the meanings of them in proper perspective regarding their importance. The red and white stripes represent the original thirteen colonies which is just aesthetic legal precedent nonsense as they have no more significance over the other thirty-seven states. Likewise, the symbolic meaning of the colors red, white, and blue are only legal precedent nonsense in comparison to the stars. So, to reduce the flag to its ultimate symbolic meaning, it would be black in color, as in devoid of any color, while it would have fifty stars depicted in any color as it really doesn't matter. I would prefer that they be in gold.

See, the thing to remember is this. In regards to the people's best interest, when compromising, tyranny always has the people at a disadvantage -- the people never get what is truly in their best interest but only a compromise of it.

So we should just drop all the symbols altogether and replace them with this truth:
In regards to the people's best interest, when compromising, tyranny always has the people at a disadvantage -- the people never get what is truly in their best interest but only a compromise of it.

Uncle Emanuel Watkins
05-30-2011, 11:50 AM

Nothing is perfect. Tyranny is only controlled when it is guided, manipulated, and persuaded into taking a sober look at its conscience.
When king Herod stood before the Truth (Jesus Christ), he behaved improperly because he was drunk (sick) and out of touch with his conscience. When Emporer Pilate stood before the Truth, he was made drunk (sick) on a false power (as well as his wife's manipulations) and out of touch with his conscience.
The best solution is to keep all the traditional legal precedent nonsense (understanding it as worthless) while holding the people's Civil Purpose as supreme above all else.

steph3n
05-30-2011, 11:58 AM
Nothing is perfect. Tyranny is only controlled when it is guided, manipulated, and persuaded into taking a sober look at its conscience.
When king Herod stood before the Truth (Jesus Christ), he behaved improperly because he was drunk (sick) and out of touch with his conscience. When Emporer Pilate stood before the Truth, he was made drunk (sick) on a false power (as well as his wife's manipulations) and out of touch with his conscience.
The best solution is to just keep all the tradition legal precedent nonsense while holding the people's Civil Purpose as supreme above all else.

You think way too deep sometimes :D

Uncle Emanuel Watkins
06-01-2011, 03:58 PM
You think way too deep sometimes :D

I learned to think that way because of my dad. Sometimes he would explain to me some of the complex things he knew and sometimes he wouldn't. Therefore, mysteries remained meaning that there were things he understood that I had to exercize my mind to try to understand.
Our Founding Fathers are similar. It isn't just that they understood certain things that they would take the effort to condescend to explain to us, but certainly mysteries remain that need to be solved. Whatever the case, my Founders justify my father. As they together were superior to me in life, their love for me added along with the little bit of ability I was born with raised me up to become superior to them.

Uncle Emanuel Watkins
06-08-2011, 10:00 AM
America has the White Star Russia has the Red star China Has the Yellow star & on & on what does this all mean? Simply Freemasons.The more we study Freemasonry the more you will see the truth about the "LIE". Obamas Famous logo is a Freemason symbol of the rising sun its all about the SUN.

ISRAEL: Break it down
Is = Isis or Goddess of Magic
Ra = sun god
El = Father of all gods
Google the supreme court of Israel you will find the Freemason symbol & other esoteric knowledge designed into their buildings.like American architect "The Statue of Liberty" or the Columbia Goddess of the Capital is in the District Of Columbia or Washington DC. Capital Hill means to Capitalized, Look at Denver Airport & find Anubis "god of the dead". The Priest Class Exists today right here right now.

The word America means Lucifer.

Walt Disney's logo is"Capturing your imagination" America was founded on MASONIC FREEMASONRY or Kabbala.Freemasonry is the founding of "America" Freemasons sought "A"merca or the western star
This means the Western Star Venus. Venus is the Red White & Blue star. The statute of LIBERTY is Their LIGHT BEARER COLUMBIA Shes their Goddess.Your Capital Building's are TEMPLES with each having a CORNER STONE from the FREEMASONS. They ORDAIN their CRAFT with WINE CORN & OIL. www.vigilantcitizen.com or www.freemantv.com (alternately "Kabbala"(h) or "Qabala

Radio Links
http://www.oraclebroadcasting.com/
http://www.freethinkradio.com/
http://www.americanfreedomradio.com/listen_live.html

The Freemasons were intended to be anti-everything. It wasn't any religion or political organization so every member within its confines could speak openly, whether that be negatively or positively, about any religion or political organization. Their ideal was for total free thought about any issue or topic without fear of reprisal from any religion or political organization.
The reason for the symbols was to confuse those outside in regards to the true intentions practiced inside.