PDA

View Full Version : Joe Kennedy: Romney loses cool with reporter that catches him in a lie

qh4dotcom
05-30-2011, 09:43 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kVA2Tr_GTlk

He doesn't seem to have lost his cool but Joe Kennedy asked on his Facebook page to spread this video around.

Chester Copperpot
05-30-2011, 09:44 AM
this is an old video from 4 years ago

Chester Copperpot
05-30-2011, 09:46 AM
problem with romney is.. he has no credibility..

He just lies right through his teeth all the time..

Anybody else remember when ROmney went on a long driving trip and strapped his dog to the roof of his car in his pet carrier?

Then Romney says "Oh, the dog likes it"

GTFO

Aratus
05-30-2011, 10:08 AM
this is the same self contained mitt romney
who polled for roughly three months before
leisurely ditching his rather expensive tie...

Golding
05-30-2011, 11:27 AM
Mitt Romney's double-speak is notorious of him. One of my first votes as a teenager was against Mitt Romney as governor, because you could clearly see what a lying scumbag he is. The video here, though from the last campaign, is classic Mitt. He tries to characterize himself as someone uninfluenced by lobbyists, and when it's pointed out that he's lying, he tries to behave as though there is a difference between a lobbyist "running the campaign" and "advising".

Then he goes back to saying that he is uninfluenced by lobbyists. Romney will either lose the primaries, or he will lose the general election.

lynnf
05-30-2011, 11:39 AM
NO MORE LIARS!

vote for Ron Paul

trey4sports
05-30-2011, 11:42 AM
just another notch in the belt of a professional liar

BucksforPaul
05-30-2011, 01:53 PM
Which Mitt "i love mandates" Romney supporter rated this thread as one star?

anaconda
05-30-2011, 02:16 PM
I thought Mitt handled that quite well until he thought it was a good idea to confront the guy at the end. "Let's you and I talk" sounded like Mitt wanted to fight the guy outside. Then that idiot campaign guy preaching to the reporter to "not be argumentative with the candidate" and to act "professionally" was pretty amusing.

angelatc
05-30-2011, 02:33 PM
problem with romney is.. he has no credibility..

He just lies right through his teeth all the time..

Anybody else remember when ROmney went on a long driving trip and strapped his dog to the roof of his car in his pet carrier?

Then Romney says "Oh, the dog likes it"

GTFO

Eh - the dog might like it. Mine likes hanging his head out the window. I've seen tons of dogs that like riding in pickup trucks.

bkreigh
05-30-2011, 02:37 PM
I swear to god i am having deja vu with this clip. Correct me if i am wrong but didnt this happen during last election?

Warrior_of_Freedom
05-30-2011, 02:43 PM
What in the world? Is Mitt Romney giving a talk in a staples?