PDA

View Full Version : Major scandal soon to hit Obama!

highprofile
05-30-2011, 08:03 AM
US President Barack Obama may face his first big scandal pretty soon, according to a leading political scientist. Based on his mathematical formula, Dr Brendan Nyhan of Michigan University has predicted in his report to ‘Center for Politics’ website that President Obama's administration is set to be rocked by a major controversy soon.

The political scientist defines scandal as the “elite perception of misbehaviour whose occurrence is also influenced by political and media context”.And, according to him, the likelihood of a scandal hitting America's first black President may unfold before the 2012 Presidential election, rising between 95 and 100 per cent by June of next year, the Daily Mail reported.“Obama has been extremely fortunate: My research on presidential scandals shows that few presidents avoid scandal for as long as he has,”says his report based on interpretation of data from presidential scandals between 1977 and 2008.

http://www.thestatesman.net/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=371342&catid=37

Austrian Econ Disciple
05-30-2011, 08:07 AM
This is about as absurd as utils. People still to this day have no clue what the purpose of math is and its limitations...

acptulsa
05-30-2011, 08:08 AM
final, you don't seem to get it. The current situation is anything but typical business as usual. The rules have changed, and we're changing them.

highprofile
05-30-2011, 08:15 AM
This is about as absurd as utils. People still to this day have no clue what the purpose of math is and its limitations...
Who is this mystery woman appearing at 0.32 in the video? Click on "pause" when the timer reaches 0.32 in the video.

Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SBD-8e7Snnw

The mystery woman reminds me of Monica. Monica would look at Bill Clinton the same way the woman is looking at Obama. It seems the woman is interested in Obama. I cannot see Obama's face so cannot say anything right now.

Many years ago I was doing a taped life study of an old friend, a very bright professional married to a very old friend, in which she gave me all the details of her involvement as a CIA agent in a SOP CIA conspiracy to sexually compromise the president of one of the major U.S. allies [not European or UK]. The CIA Team working out of the inner, isolated offices of the U.S. Embassy set up a safe house, set up a beautiful blonde US call girl there as their bait, she lured the president into bed and they got it all recorded for posterity, so they had him by the balls, as they put it in the CIA. That has never become public, as far as I know, so I mention no details.

No outsiders like us can know "what's really gong on" in something bizarre like the police and Media lynching of Strauss-Kahn . One can only think of the most plausible possibilities--he thought she meant "OUI," he went bezerk. she is a Muslim who just blew him up with his pants down, she is an operative of the CIA or Surete or....

You will remember that J. Edgar and Leroy and all the gay and fun guys at the FBI got JFK, MLK, et al, recorded in bed with very compromising ladies. JFK was literally recorded with an E. German spy, to which I'm sure Bobby said "Oi Gewalt!" in Gallic when he learned it. SOP stuff for the secret police. J. Edgar used that on most of the top pols. I assume, especially LBJ, who was a criminal and wild sex fiend like JFK, to get them to do what he wanted.

A close friend of mine who worked with the top SCLC people at times, including conferences in Atlanta, worked in the evening once with Jessie Jackson to round up girls for the night's orgy for the whole top crew. He was a crucial informant for me on all kinds of things and I never knew him to mislead me once. There were a few things he said he would not talk about, most definitely not on tape. But he did also talk in detail about running guns into Mexico for money paid him by the Hell's Angels here in S. Calif.--decades ago when he told me. He also was working with the Navy at one point in the far Pacific. They put in at Subic for R&R. Some villagers trapped them in a bar and beat them up. They got their guns, went to the village and blew the guys away. The U.S. officials who learned of it got them out of the country secretly very fast and they never looked back.

THE CIA AND FBI BLACK JOBS WERE BACK WHEN TECHNOLOGY WAS PRIMITIVE AND THEY WERE PROBABLY USING SONY RECORDERS JUST LIKE WE RESEARCHERS DID FOR LIFE STUDIES.

By the way, there is a whole history of ONI secret burglaries, etc. that is well known. One adm., Leahy, did a memoir--AND I WAS THERE--in which he admits his involvement in Calif. before WWII in a burglary to steal a Japanese code book for the crucial work on decoding the Japanese naval code that revealed the Pearl attack, Midway....

Lots of novelists have developed good stories on the basis of what is known factually, like the J. Edgar stuff. "Ghost Writer" is a good recent one. I enjoy them, but they're pallid compared to the real CIA ops, like that beautiful call girl of my friend.

WE LIVE IN AN AGE OF CONSTANTLY WARRING STATES, LIKE THE BORGIA ERA OF RENAISSANCE ITALY. IT'S EVERYWHERE. RIGHT NOW THE U.S. IS WAGING MASSIVE CYBER WAR AND MORE AGAINST IRAN. IT'S OBVIOUS IF YOU FOLLOW THE DETAILS AND KNOW HOW THEY OPERATE.

But don't tell Mr. and Mrs. America about this obvious stuff. They'll call you "a conspiracy nut" just like all those American officials are always denouncing the Nazis, Japanese, communists, Chinese, Pakistan Taliban, Vietnamese, Iranians, and just about every major nation for such things except the U.S., which has sixteen known federal secret police armies with vastly more personnel and technology than all the others combined.

Americans just need a sex scandal to impeach Obama and I think this is it.

VBRonPaulFan
05-30-2011, 08:17 AM
this thread is stupid. you're posting about speculation. how about you stick to stuff that's actually happened? there is more than enough stuff to cover there rather than what 'might happen'.

acptulsa
05-30-2011, 08:18 AM
Congratulations, final. You just got reported for spamming this tripe.

And we've told you at least three times now that the woman in question is Carla Bruni, the Fist Lady of France. So stop asking already.

highprofile
05-30-2011, 08:19 AM
this thread is stupid. you're posting about speculation.
Remember the story "the boy who cried wolf". One day the wolf finally arrived.

pcosmar
05-30-2011, 08:21 AM
Bye Bye

acptulsa
05-30-2011, 08:22 AM

And when it did, the boy who had sent out the false alarms got no credit at all for sounding the real one. Did he, final?

MelissaWV
05-30-2011, 08:22 AM

You said this in the other thread, too.

You've already been told who the woman in the video is.

You've already been proven wrong, so you went and started a new thread.

acptulsa
05-30-2011, 08:23 AM
Bye Bye

Are you suggesting we're about to see the final solution to this troll?

pcosmar
05-30-2011, 08:27 AM
Are you suggesting we're about to see the final solution to this troll?

wishful thinking. (perhaps a suggestion to any Mod that are awake)

Yieu
05-30-2011, 08:29 AM
Hello again, Fire11. I see others have already reported you, so I don't have to this time.

acptulsa
05-30-2011, 08:30 AM
Hello again, Fire11. I see others have already reported you, so I don't have to this time.

Oh, go ahead. Get out the vote!

And I'm not so sure he's fire11 reincarnate, though he's no improvement. But he has sure posted as final, in addition to his latest sock puppet. This should be enough to get him flushed.

Yieu
05-30-2011, 08:37 AM
Oh, go ahead. Get out the vote!

And I'm not so sure he's fire11 reincarnate, though he's no improvement. But he has sure posted as final, in addition to his latest sock puppet. This should be enough to get him flushed.

Final was also Fire11. I've spotted him so many times that I can tell when it is him pretty easily. Unless there is a group of friends who think similarly, or someone who thought Fire11 was funny and tried to copycat everything about him (style, topics, word usage, grammar, etc). But I'm pretty sure all these accounts have belonged to Fire11.

Also, reported two of his threads. :)

AgentOrange
05-30-2011, 08:41 AM

And we've told you at least three times now that the woman in question is Carla Bruni, the Fist Lady of France. So stop asking already.

The "Fist" Lady of France? Wow, I knew the French were more open in such matters than us Americans, but I didn't realize they had an official Fist lady. :p

TIMB0B
05-30-2011, 08:57 AM
Americans just need a sex scandal to impeach Obama and I think this is it.

It's already come and gone. Remember that Larry Sinclair character?

/thread

angelatc
05-30-2011, 08:57 AM
ROTFL! Yeah, a highly trained special ops informant totally ignored security protocols and told you the intimate details of a highly specialized covert operation. I totally believe that.

highprofile
05-30-2011, 08:59 AM
"Little Bitch" is Obama's code name at the Secret Service.

TIMB0B
05-30-2011, 09:00 AM
In other FACTUAL news, Jim Tressel resigned today.

highprofile
05-30-2011, 09:02 AM
The "Fist" Lady of France? Wow, I knew the French were more open in such matters than us Americans, but I didn't realize they had an official Fist lady. :p
Now serious talks. The girl in the video is 20 to 30 years old and carla bruni is well over 35 years (if I correct).

But if it is indeed Carla bruni, does that mean Sarcozy's wife is interested in Obama? Possibilities are endless. Looks and eyes say lots of things.

This is what happens when weak males and females get friendly with each other. It does not matter whether they are president or rich high profile people or CEO. Weakness is the root cause of all the troubles and problems in the world.

Why do world people think there is only one beautiful woman in the world that is "Carla Bruni".

There are millions of good and beautiful women worldwide who are more beautiful than Carla Bruni. Go take a walk in the real world. Get out of TV and internet. By the way, lioness is the most beautiful female.

acptulsa
05-30-2011, 09:02 AM
"Little Bitch" is Obama's code name at the Secret Service.

I don't even need to ask if your eyes are brown.

MelissaWV
05-30-2011, 09:04 AM
Now serious talks. The girl in the video is 20 to 30 years old and carla bruni is well over 35 years (if I correct).

But if it is indeed Carla bruni, does that mean Sarcozy's wife is interested in Obama? Possibilities are endless. Looks and eyes say lots of things.

This is what happens when weak males and females get friendly with each other. It does not matter whether they are president or rich high profile people or CEO. Weakness is the root cause of all the troubles and problems in the world.

Why do world people think there is only one beautiful woman in the world that is "Carla Bruni".

There are millions of good and beautiful women worldwide who are more beautiful than Carla Bruni. Go take a walk in the real world. Get out of TV and internet. By the way, lioness is the most beautiful female.

The whole picture was posted in the other thread, clearly showing Carla Bruni.

She was kissing Obama... as women do to great people in the "real world" in various cultures.

Was she supposed to glare at him in disgust?

Not even a good try, honestly.

malkusm
05-30-2011, 09:07 AM
Banned.

+ Controversial informational claims should include a verifiable source of the information or note that the information is "unverified".
+ No rude, disruptive or disorderly behavior, including excessive low value posting.
+ Posts should not promote negativity in collectivist mindsets that view humans as members of groups rather than individuals. Such forms of collectivism include sexism, racism, antisemitism; they will not be tolerated here.

acptulsa
05-30-2011, 09:10 AM
Interestingly, his comment disappeared when he was banned but the negrep he gave me remains.

Travlyr
05-30-2011, 09:11 AM
highprofile to lowprofile in 31 posts and one day! :D

Uncle Emanuel Watkins
05-30-2011, 09:35 AM
US President Barack Obama may face his first big scandal pretty soon, according to a leading political scientist. Based on his mathematical formula, Dr Brendan Nyhan of Michigan University has predicted in his report to ‘Center for Politics’ website that President Obama's administration is set to be rocked by a major controversy soon.

The political scientist defines scandal as the “elite perception of misbehaviour whose occurrence is also influenced by political and media context”.And, according to him, the likelihood of a scandal hitting America's first black President may unfold before the 2012 Presidential election, rising between 95 and 100 per cent by June of next year, the Daily Mail reported.“Obama has been extremely fortunate: My research on presidential scandals shows that few presidents avoid scandal for as long as he has,”says his report based on interpretation of data from presidential scandals between 1977 and 2008.

http://www.thestatesman.net/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=371342&catid=37

Stop the presses! A major scandal has just broken in the Obama Administration! MAJOR AMOUNTS OF NEWS MEDIA WERE JUST FOUND TO BE IN HIS BACK POCKET! More at ten.

Uncle Emanuel Watkins
05-30-2011, 09:39 AM
Banned.

+ Controversial informational claims should include a verifiable source of the information or note that the information is "unverified".
+ No rude, disruptive or disorderly behavior, including excessive low value posting.
+ Posts should not promote negativity in collectivist mindsets that view humans as members of groups rather than individuals. Such forms of collectivism include sexism, racism, antisemitism; they will not be tolerated here.

A truth that is self evident cannot be backed up with references in any manner other than by being unalienably perceived in our collective conscience. This means we do not need any experts explaining this meaning to us while I shouldn't condescend to explain it. Work it out.

KingRobbStark
05-30-2011, 10:17 AM

Because of that fact, the likely hood of a scandal has humped to 300%. Who wouldn't want tap her?

Koz
05-30-2011, 10:24 AM
This thread is pointless, even if Obama was caught murdering someone the left wing press would not report it. Obamanites would rationalize it. Fox would demonize it. Sounds like what's been going on for the last couple of years to me.

Matthew Zak
05-30-2011, 11:13 AM
This really does us no good to speculate on the mathematical likelihood of a hypothetical scandal... it just makes us look like conspiratorial nuts. Lets focus on the one thing that matters: The message. Pretty please.

Warrior_of_Freedom
05-30-2011, 11:14 AM

Political "science" is a joke.

Uncle Emanuel Watkins
05-30-2011, 11:22 AM
Political "science" is a joke.

Well, when our nation was founded, there existed no such thing as the cognitive sciences. Immanuel Kant who was a peer of our Founding Fathers went on to become known as the father of epistemology. Natural rights reduced down on the level of physical science.
So, in this regards, I do agree with you that political science is an endeavor of Europe. In comparison, we need to learn the endeavor of how to go fishing.

acptulsa
05-30-2011, 09:45 PM
Interestingly, his comment disappeared when he was banned but the negrep he gave me remains.

Twice in one day! Who else got banned?

Anti Federalist
05-30-2011, 09:47 PM
Twice in one day! Who else got banned?

His neg rep should have no power, being a noob.

Yieu
05-30-2011, 09:51 PM
His neg rep should have no power, being a noob.

Yeah, any rep he gives should be grey (powerless).

acptulsa
05-30-2011, 09:53 PM
Yeah, any rep he gives should be grey (powerless).

Then I'm getting one for the price of two.

Yieu
05-30-2011, 10:02 PM
Then I'm getting one for the price of two.

I'm not sure what you mean. So he neg repped you twice, and one of those was red, the other grey? I don't think it's possible to give out red rep unless you have a green bar, which happens at I think 10-12 points, and he was in the red, he had a negative amount of rep.

acptulsa
05-30-2011, 10:23 PM
I'm not sure what you mean. So he neg repped you twice, and one of those was red, the other grey? I don't think it's possible to give out red rep unless you have a green bar, which happens at I think 10-12 points, and he was in the red, he had a negative amount of rep.

I got four +reps and two points out of the deal. That's all I know.

Rep me now--I'm giving discounts!