PDA

View Full Version : Need 1 more person to order 250 Ron Paul Cards (get paid $4) so I can donate $100

brumans
10-28-2007, 09:58 PM
Ok, here's the story:

I am signed up with an affiliate that gives me commission every time someone orders some business cards from VistaPrint.

The affiliate only pays me every time I reach a threshold amount of $100. I'm one person away from that amount.

For a special promotion I am giving $10 PayPal instead of the normal $6 for this next person.

The business cards only cost $5.45 for 250 of them if you choose the cheapest option.

So, who here will help me get over this threshold so the affiliate can pay me and so I can donate the entire amount ($101.25) to Ron Paul on November 5th. You have absolutely nothing to lose and 250 Ron Paul Cards + $4 to gain!

PM me if you're interested! Thanks!

BLS
10-28-2007, 10:07 PM
No, F'ing way would I EVER order anything AGAIN from Vista Print.

Just lettin ya know.....

RonPaul_Has_2_first_names
10-28-2007, 10:11 PM

Just lettin ya know.....

Do it for Ron Paul.

A Ron Paul Rebel
10-28-2007, 10:12 PM
There was a thread on your cards a while back where you were offering the $6 refund. One guy said he got it back and another didn't... A week later I responded to that post again and that guy said he still didn't get his refund even though it wasn't anything that he wanted to worry about.

So, are you really offering the $6 (now $10) or is that just something you are saying to get orders?

brumans
10-28-2007, 10:13 PM

Just lettin ya know.....

I know you had a bad experience.. but you are the exception. Most people are very satisfied with VistaPrint and have no problems whatsoever.

Besides, this is only available to first time customers of VistaPrint.

brumans
10-28-2007, 10:17 PM
There was a thread on your cards a while back where you were offering the $6 refund. One guy said he got it back and another didn't... A week later I responded to that post again and that guy said he still didn't get his refund even though it wasn't anything that he wanted to worry about.

So, are you really offering the $6 (now $10) or is that just something you are saying to get orders?

Everyone who ordered and got reported back to me as ordering by my affiliate got paid. EVERYONE. That one person that was complaining, I'm not sure what happened in his case, but I did not see him as reported by my affiliate. I think it was because he ordered from VistaPrint in the past.

BLS
10-28-2007, 10:19 PM
I know you had a bad experience.. but you are the exception.

Really???

http://www.consumeraffairs.com/online/vistaprint.html

brumans
10-28-2007, 10:23 PM
Really???

Yes, really. Of course there are going to be complaints on ANY company.

100 people could be satisfied and say nothing, whereas 1 person is dissatisfied and writes a report... but that one person gets more attention. Do you realize how many customers VistaPrint has? They are a million dollar company. If you don't believe me, make a poll here for those who have ordered from VistaPrint and ask if they had any problems. A HUGE chunk will agree say they did not.

BLS
10-28-2007, 10:26 PM
Yes, really. Of course there are going to be complaints on ANY company.

100 people could be satisfied and say nothing, whereas 1 person is dissatisfied and writes a report... but that one person gets more attention. Do you realize how many customers VistaPrint has? They are a million dollar company. If you don't believe me, make a poll here for those who have ordered from VistaPrint and ask if they had any problems. A HUGE chunk will say agree that they did not.

Understood, but DO NOT make it out like I was the ONLY one.

They STOLE from me. Flat out.

Argue all you want. I'll never back down, or back away, and I'm letting everyone here know my displeasure. That won't change.

Just sayin....

PS - I hope you meet your goal and you can donate.

A Ron Paul Rebel
10-28-2007, 10:38 PM
Really???

WOW! Incredible! Thanks for the headsup.

austin356
10-28-2007, 10:48 PM
sorry but I gots 15,000 business cards from vista print that need to be handed out.

Anyone from Alabama is free to take some.

BLS
10-28-2007, 10:49 PM
sorry but I gots 15,000 business cards from vista print that need to be handed out.

Anyone from Alabama is free to take some.

Great. Why are you here posting then???

austin356
10-28-2007, 10:52 PM
Great. Why are you here posting then???

its 12AM and I am suppose to be busy catching up on some work.

But alas, I cannot stay away from the Paul site.

brumans
10-29-2007, 12:16 PM
bump.

Anyone?

Like I said I'm paying you $10 to order 250 Ron Paul Business Cards that cost $6.. it's a win-win situation.

dsentell
10-29-2007, 12:22 PM
Just wanted to let everyone know I received my 250 cards last week. They were perfect and I received my $6 the morning after my order was made.

It is a good deal everyone, cheap way to get RP's name in the hands of a few more people!

schmeisser
10-29-2007, 12:23 PM
PM me a link. I'll buy them just to close this thread! But seriously, I was thinking about picking some up anyway.

brumans
10-29-2007, 02:35 PM
PM me a link. I'll buy them just to close this thread! But seriously, I was thinking about picking some up anyway.

PM'd you.

vegetarianrpfan
10-29-2007, 02:49 PM
PM me the link as well, please.

Do they have to be Ron Paul cards? I was going to order some for my brother's company that I could give out.

-------------
Sorority Girl Gets Ron Paul License Plate
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NtdaK1UPNkQ

brumans
10-29-2007, 03:01 PM
PM me the link as well, please.

Do they have to be Ron Paul cards? I was going to order some for my brother's company that I could give out.

-------------
Sorority Girl Gets Ron Paul License Plate
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NtdaK1UPNkQ

No, you can design any type of cards you want. I just PM'd you the link.

It's for $6 now since schmeisser came through!

schmeisser: check your paypal in a minute :)