PDA

View Full Version : Ron Paul in Wyoming,Awesome STUFF

speciallyblend
10-28-2007, 09:57 PM
SNOWBOARDERS/SKIERS For RON PAUL COLORADO http://ronpaul.meetup.com/876/

YOU TUBE VIDEO OF CHEYENNE WYOMING http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hKVvgyIEqbQ

Hi,well i just got back from Cheyenne Wyoming.There was at least 200-300 maybe more people there (i was to busy being Ron Pauled). I got to shake Ron Pauls hand before he began his speech.I then moved to the front and took a few pics(hope to post them soon but i need my cord for the camera).

It was awesome to hear Ron Paul speak and you can hear his passion.The crowd cheered for all the right reasons.There was press there and alot of happy people.

There was so many lil things that happened that made me proud to have driven 400 miles to hear Ron Paul speak.

I also spoke to Lew Moore and told him the pulse of central colorado.I also thanked him for all his hard work.I spoke to alot of people from wyoming and colorado.I even talked to a cute lil girl ,who i thought was a local ron paul supporter,but she was lew moores daughter.

I met a few peoples from ronpaulforums but we must keep their identity a secret,they are part of the underground grassroots effort,they were holding the top secret internet codes

I also got a pic of me and my wife with Ron Paul and Ron Paul autographed my NEW RON PAUL V REVOLUTION SHIRT. My wife had gone with me to the rally more to support me, than as a political activist. After listening to him she was inspired and told Ron Paul this. He asked her where she stood politically before the rally and she let him know that she didn't have an opinion politically before she heard him speak.Now she supports Ron Paul:)

I also got greedy and went back into line and got Ron Paul to autograph a copy of the Republic. I offered him free ski or snowboard lessons,but i dont think he wanted to hit double black diamonds:eek:

I also Thanked Ron Paul

After the rally we went to eat,when we had an idea. It seems Ron Paul ,Duncan Hunter and a 3rd candidate unknown to me where speaking at the Little America in Cheyenne,so we drove over to Little America(the 3 of us).

We grabbed our Ron Paul Signs and went to the entrance of the little america.We got great responses as people entered the dinner/speech?(we couldnt afford the cover charge:( but we did get the HONOR of Ron Paul rolling down his window and giving us a THUMBS UP as he slowed down and passed us as we were smiling and waving our signs:)

IT WAS AWESOME, there was so much more to tell but i have to many emotions running thru to even try to write them down.

PS more pics and hopefully some video to come.There was alot of Great Americans at this rally from age 6 months-82:) all ages:) :D

RON PAUL 2008 Please Donate to Ron Paul. He did us all proud in Cheyenne Wyoming .I hope someone youtubed the speech at the little america

Out of my lil meet up in the mtns 4 out of the 7 showed up to wyoming and brought friends:) i say maybe 10-12 just out of our lil county 200 miles away:) WOW not to mention all the local Wyoming people and other Colorado People.THIS WAS FREAKIN AWESOME ...I'M SO HYPED:eek:

(innocent face)
My wife had to joke me this morning,said i looked like a kid in a candy store at the cheyenne rally.She said it was like i was in line to see santa claus and had to sneak back in line a second time for one more autograph

I felt so HONORED to have met Ron Paul,im getting goose bumps.

Ozwest
10-28-2007, 10:02 PM
Great post. Look forward to the pics!

A Ron Paul Rebel
10-28-2007, 10:07 PM
EXCELLENT!!!!

I know how you feel. I'm in New Hampshire right now but I'm from Wyoming and have live in Ft. Collins, Colorado just south of Cheyenne (I know you know that) :)
And the hand full of times I've met Dr. Paul and heard him speak, it was truly an honor and it makes you feel like a million bucks.

Keep up the great work.

A Ron Paul Rebel

Primbs
10-28-2007, 10:08 PM
I can't wait for the pics. Is there a snowboarders and skiers group for Ron Paul out there?

Pizza God
10-28-2007, 10:09 PM
I got my wife to go to the speech rally at the Texas Straw Poll by telling her Jimmy Vaughan was playing. She was shaking her head yes to nearly everything he said in his speech. I think we will be able to count on her vote even though she still won't let me put a bumper sticker on anything she drives. [that is ok, I have more than enough to make up for it on my truck]

BTW Jimmy Vaughan was awesome.

margomaps
10-28-2007, 10:14 PM
Wow, what an awesome story -- thanks for posting this!

speciallyblend
10-28-2007, 10:16 PM
I can't wait for the pics. Is there a snowboarders and skiers group for Ron Paul out there?

Yes,im starting it in the next few days,its labeled as Lake/Summit/Eagle Counties at the moment.

I need to renew the membership and once i do. I'm going to name it the Snowboarders/Skiers For Ron Paul.

So Join,We are gonna run some plans for radio and newspaper using lord xar ads maybe and another member has some connections for the Vail/Beaver creek channel,he wants to run the cartoon ad possibly;) Another RonPaulForum member is gonna help organize the meetup page and chip ins.We are planning to post all info for skiing and boarding and RON PAUL for central colorado.

Mandrik
10-28-2007, 10:21 PM
I never thought I'd be so excited to see a 72 year old man speak, but I'm really looking forward to Philly on the 10th. Your story was awesome! Sounds like you had a killer day. Great work!

constitutional
10-28-2007, 10:53 PM
Wow your passion... even words cannot describe it. That's exactly how I feel about RP!

Good work in WY, 200 people is a lot. Wyoming is the least populated state.

Diana
10-28-2007, 10:55 PM
Nice summary!

I didn't manage to make it there until the end, but I did stand in line and talk to a few people waiting to shake his hand, until my kids and I got to meet him and thank him as well :). I also overheard a man from Texas talking excitedly and proudly on his cell phone about "Our Congressman! Yes, from Texas!" which made me smile. Not sure if I met anyone from the forums or not - if I did none of us said so!

speciallyblend
10-29-2007, 06:58 AM
bump for wyoming info

speciallyblend
10-29-2007, 09:22 AM
Newspaper articles-
Jackson Hole, WY
http://www.jacksonholestartrib.com/articles/2007/10/29/news/wyoming/008a1ecce2ee5fa087257383000138d5.txt

Cheyenne, WY
http://www.wyomingnews.com/articles/2007/10/29/local_news_updates/18local_10-29-07.txt

Cheyenne TV-
This video links may not be on the front page for long, but there are two pieces done on Ron Paul up at the time of the post.

http://www.kgwn.tv/

brings a tear to my eyes:)

RON PAUL 2008

speciallyblend
10-29-2007, 10:22 AM
I just sent the 2 wyoming threads and press threads to my local editor(i consider a friend) and i also talked to him on the phone.We should soon have some stories on ron paul running thru summit/eagle/lake counties,well im outtie,going to sign wave frisco colorado:)

Summit Daily News Rulz:) and Vaily Daily. oops and of course The Leadville Chronicle:) dont flood them with calls though,they wont know what hit them;)

V4Vendetta
10-29-2007, 11:43 AM
brings a tear to my eyes:)

RON PAUL 2008

Thanks for posting those links

constitutional
10-29-2007, 12:42 PM
I just sent the 2 wyoming threads and press threads to my local editor(i consider a friend) and i also talked to him on the phone.We should soon have some stories on ron paul running thru summit/eagle/lake counties,well im outtie,going to sign wave frisco colorado:)

Summit Daily News Rulz:) and Vaily Daily. oops and of course The Leadville Chronicle:) dont flood them with calls though,they wont know what hit them;)

Thank you and have fun at "sign wave frisco colorado." :p

wgadget
10-29-2007, 01:46 PM
Wow, this man is a true leader, and it's seen in the way he inspires us.

Heck, I feel the same way just from an exhilarating day of passing out slimjims about Ron Paul, and he's nowhere to be seen...sheesh.

Ron Paul is a TRUE LEADER in every sense of the word.

speciallyblend
10-29-2007, 02:22 PM
bump you tube video on post;)

speciallyblend
10-29-2007, 04:54 PM
Still feel like a kid in the candy store that just met santa :) but it was RON PAUL :)

michaelwise
10-29-2007, 06:11 PM
Excellent. Good job. It's good to have a candidate who sees things the way they really are, and is not afraid to talk about it. Thanks for the post.