PDA

View Full Version : Afghan President issues 'last warning' to Nato, US troops officials as 12 children killed

doodle
05-29-2011, 02:41 PM
Obama who used to tell US troops in Afghanistan to do more than 'just air-raiding villages and killing civilians (http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,293187,00.html)' during Bush era could be facing another major crisis as another air raid seems to have hit two civilian homes killing 12 brown children and two women:

29 May 2011 Last updated at 13:57 ET

Afghan leader Karzai issues 'last warning' to Nato

Afghan President Hamid Karzai has forcefully condemned the killing of 14 civilians in the south-west of the country in a suspected Nato air strike.

Mr Karzai said his government had repeatedly asked the US to stop raids which end up killing Afghan civilians and this was his "last warning".

The air strike, targeted at insurgents, struck two civilian homes, killing two women and 12 children, reports say.

"The president called this incident a great mistake and the murdering of Afghanistan's children and women, and on behalf of the Afghan people gives his last warning to the US troops and US officials in this regard," his office said.

The White House said it shared Mr Karzai's concerns and took them "very seriously".

A group from Sera Cala village travelled to Helmand's capital, Lashkar Gah, bringing with them the bodies of eight dead children, some as young as two years old, says the BBC's Quentin Sommerville in Kabul.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-south-asia-13589193

mrsat_98
05-29-2011, 03:09 PM
So whats he gonna do ? Make war on the beast maybe or tell it to go home. Go home helluva idea why didnt we think of that ?

doodle
05-29-2011, 03:16 PM
So whats he gonna do ?

Hard to say but this is the threat he had made earlier:

White House Slams Karzai for Latest Anti-American Outburst ...
Apr 5, 2010... The Obama administration once again is troubled and "frustrated" by Afghan President Hamid Karzai, who reportedly is threatening to align with the Taliban while accusing the United States of meddling in his country's affairs.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2010/04/05/white-house-slams-karzai-latest-anti-american-outburst/#ixzz1NmKYwKWl

jmdrake
05-29-2011, 03:30 PM
Karzai growing a set? Unlikely, but anything is possible.

A Son of Liberty
05-29-2011, 03:38 PM
Hard to say what I would do if some filthy invader murdered my child.

Jus' sayin'...

emazur
05-29-2011, 04:17 PM
http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2010/12/13/karzai-choose-taliban/

"If I had to choose sides today, I'd choose the Taliban," Karzai seethed.

The "main enemies" of Afghanistan are the Taliban, the United States and the international community, according to Karzai.

It's not the first time Karzai had threatened to choose the Taliban over the US. In March, he told a group of parliament members that Afghanistan might join the Taliban if foreign interference in his government continued.

JK/SEA
05-29-2011, 04:43 PM
Just send him another billion. Good to go.

torchbearer
05-29-2011, 04:47 PM

Jus' sayin'...

I know what i'd do...
ever seen next of kin?

pcosmar
05-29-2011, 04:50 PM
Karzai growing a set? Unlikely, but anything is possible.

Well, he has got to be getting pressure from the Afghan people.

I have been guessing it was a matter of time, bribes are not going to hold off righteous anger for long.

JK/SEA
05-29-2011, 04:51 PM

Jus' sayin'...

Ask Jose Guarena's parents what their gonna do...

A Son of Liberty
05-29-2011, 05:02 PM
Ask Jose Guarena's parents what their gonna do...

Hard to imagine what they're going through; I don't blame them for not doing what they might do... what maybe they should do... what they probably feel like doing...

HOLLYWOOD
05-29-2011, 05:02 PM
Karzai is a Puppet... One of Conoco-Phillips Best. He loves those Billions.

It's 100% pure Propaganda bullshit to appease the unsuspecting mundanes/serfs... Karzai

A Son of Liberty
05-29-2011, 05:03 PM
I know what i'd do...
ever seen next of kin?

Just looked it up on IMDB...

:thumbs:

pcosmar
05-29-2011, 05:08 PM
Karzai is a Puppet... One of Conoco-Phillips Best. He loves those Billions.

It's 100% pure Propaganda bullshit to appease the unsuspecting mundanes/serfs... Karzai

He is also there. His options are,,
Deal with and calm the locals (has up to now)
Take the money and run
Die at the hands of an angry populace
Switch up,,and keep the money.

I believe he is weighing his options.

doodle
05-29-2011, 05:09 PM
I know what i'd do...
ever seen next of kin?

Pashtuns ( that most Afghans are) have a deeply rooted tradition of Pashtunwali that pre-dates modern religions:

Pashtunwali
Among the main principles of Pashtunwali are:

* hospitality (melmastia)
* revenge (badal) for any perceived injustice
* protecting one's "women, gold and land"
* admission of guilt for a wrong committed (nanawati)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pashtunwali

Obama is likely sowing seeds for a very long "war on terror" that could leave America with permanent measures like TSA/PA/mandatory cell phone alerts etc.

torchbearer
05-29-2011, 05:23 PM
Just looked it up on IMDB...

:thumbs:

you have to see the movie now.

HOLLYWOOD
05-29-2011, 05:28 PM
Don't worry this will either all blowup on Karzai... where the US State department and UK foreign minister have cozy estates vacant to reciprocate his green light of destruction in Afghanistan. Who's already exiled in the London on millionaires row? Former Pakistani Puppet General/Presidente Musharraf.

US/UK may sell Afghanistan to the China for dividing up the 3rd world, buying US Bonds and collaborating on UN votes... Though another bullshit Washington DC Stink-Tank recommended for at least 25,000 US combat troops to remain in Afghanistan beyond December 2014.

Always Remember, the CIA missed their target in Venezuela twice... now what's Chavez's #1 export again? :rolleyes:

He is also there. His options are,,
Deal with and calm the locals (has up to now)
Take the money and run
Die at the hands of an angry populace
Switch up,,and keep the money.

I believe he is weighing his options.

puppetmaster
05-29-2011, 06:31 PM

Jus' sayin'...

+1

Chieppa1
05-29-2011, 07:17 PM
Spread this around. It proves the point of blowback, occupation not working, and how they don't "hate us for our freedoms". They hate us for killing children.

Anti Federalist
05-29-2011, 07:46 PM
Some more strongly worded letters to Hillary Clinton at State are sure to do the trick this time.

FFS...

The Afghan people aren't gonna shake off the beast without a fight.

Neither are we...

doodle
05-30-2011, 12:47 PM
NATO has apologized for killing children and women after two civilian homes were hit:

Afghan soldier kills NATO soldierBy the CNN Wire Staff

(CNN) -- An Afghan soldier shot and killed a NATO soldier Monday in southern Afghanistan, high-ranking officials from the country's National Directorate for Security said.

Separately, two ISAF service members died after an improvised explosive device attack in eastern Afghanistan, NATO said.

The nationalities of the service members were not immediately released.

The shooting took place a day after NATO apologized for an airstrike that killed nine civilians in southern Afghanistan.

Maj. Gen. John Toolan, head of the ISAF command in southwest Afghanistan, apologized "on behalf of the coalition" and its top leaders, including U.S. Army Gen. David Petraeus. He also pleaded with Afghans to work with coalition forces in hopes of bolstering security.

Earlier, Afghan and NATO officials said the attack -- an airstrike Saturday in Helmand province -- killed a dozen children and two women. There was no immediate explanation for the disparity between these figure and the toll of nine civilians offered Sunday by Toolan, who also noted that a U.S. Marine was killed immediately before the strike.

http://www.cnn.com/2011/WORLD/asiapcf/05/30/afghanistan.nato.killing/

hillbilly123069
05-30-2011, 03:02 PM
Children? Thats real easy. Start the real jihad as stated in their declared holy book.

doodle
05-30-2011, 04:35 PM
Children? Thats real easy. Start the real jihad as stated in their declared holy book.

Isn't that already going on? Why you think Obama has ordered American's daughters and sons to be enhanced touched/groped at airports, train stations, malls and school proms?