PDA

View Full Version : Scenarios if Ron Paul Wins

wowrevolution
05-29-2011, 11:42 AM
I have been considering some events that might transpire if Ron Paul wins.

Scenario:

It is November 2012, an interesting Presidential election results in a massive victory for Dr. Ron Paul who looks forward to taking over the Office of the President in January 2013.
==========================================

Globalist Internationalist Bankers and all of the Corrupt people in Government, Banking, and Media will have 2 months to "make a break for it" and take what they can get their hands on before they are thrown out of power.

^^ What is our plan for dealing with the chaos these people are going to create?

Carehn
05-29-2011, 11:47 AM
I have been considering some events that might transpire if Ron Paul wins.

Scenario:

It is November 2012, an interesting Presidential election results in a massive victory for Dr. Ron Paul who looks forward to taking over the Office of the President in January 2013.

Globalist Internationalist Bankers and all of the Corrupt people in Government, Banking, and Media will have 2 months to "make a break for it" and take what they can get their hands on before they are thrown out of power.

^^ What is our plan for dealing with the chaos these people are going to create?

They may have 2 months to do something stupid but lets deal with that then. For now we should figer how to beat the neocons in the primary.

psi2941
05-29-2011, 11:48 AM
he will have an "accident" before he becomes president thats what happen to jfk

Travlyr
05-29-2011, 11:51 AM

Have you read "A Cross of Gold" by Dr. Edwin Vieira?
OR this link (http://thenewamerican.com/economy/commentary-mainmenu-43/7258-mending-our-monetary-maladies).

These are the things we should be doing now to prepare for the transition. Utah is leading the way.

wowrevolution
05-29-2011, 11:51 AM
he will have an "accident" before he becomes president thats what happen to jfk

If that happens, so will "they"
We know who "they" are.

Koz
05-29-2011, 11:59 AM
The first thing I will do is celebrate with a couple kegs of beer.

Galileo Galilei
05-29-2011, 11:59 AM
Mel Collins for Supreme Court!

Sola_Fide
05-29-2011, 12:07 PM
The first thing I will do is celebrate with a couple kegs of beer.

Im not a big drinker but I think Id probably help you tap that keg!

Maximus
05-29-2011, 12:21 PM
Aye on the beer, and champagne, and shots! By Inauguration Day I'll probably be sober enough to take in the moment, then celebrate again!

RonPaulVolunteer
05-29-2011, 12:37 PM
Mel Collins for Supreme Court!

Judge Andrew for SCOTUS.

tangent4ronpaul
05-29-2011, 12:41 PM
Judge Andrew for SCOTUS.

Think he'd be more effective heading up DoJ

acptulsa
05-29-2011, 12:43 PM
They're going to do that if he wins? He hasn't won anything yet, but they've been doing just that for some time now. Looks to me like they figured out this would happen during Dubya's administration and began the serious robbery then. I mean, what do you call TARP?

Ron Paul is our plan to stop it.

wowrevolution
05-29-2011, 12:57 PM
Lets say for instance that Obama's last act as President is to sell all the Gold in Fort Knox to some big banker for $1. Then that banker puts all the gold on a huge barge and goes to live in China. Theoretically.

acptulsa
05-29-2011, 01:19 PM
Well then, and again, theoretically, we won't have any trouble convincing people that this truly is a banana republic run by the usual dictators.