PDA

View Full Version : We Need a Board Created Specifically for Money Bomb Planning & Promotion

Sentinelrv
05-28-2011, 09:17 PM
I don't see a board for money bomb planning, so one should be added. We need a place here that is dedicated to planning the promotion of each money bomb. The next one is officially June 5th according to Ron Paul, so let's open a board and start discussing ideas for promotion. As for the title of such a board, Trevor Lyman has already created the money bomb calendar, one each month for the specific purpose of getting as much money to the campaign as early as possible. Just name the board after the date and name of the money bomb, and after each date has passed, change the board name to the next date and money bomb. So for example, right now name the board "June 5th - Legalize Gold & Silver Money Bomb Planning & Promotion," and after that date has passed, change the board title to "July 4th - Independence Day Money Bomb Planning & Promotion." As far as I know, there is no dedicated place to discuss this and we only have a week to spread the message as far and wide as possible This is urgent, so do whatever is necessary. Contact Bryan or Josh and get this thing open so we have a place to share ideas.

Also, I'm not trying to promote Trevor Lyman's dates as the ones we'll all officially use. It just seems that the campaign is running with the dates he suggested, since they're endorsing them. If everybody thinks it's better, just name the board generically, "Money Bomb Planning & Promotion."

afwjam
05-29-2011, 04:05 PM
I think a money bomb forum is a great idea! I for sure support this!

Rocco
05-29-2011, 04:12 PM
Great idea! I think one of the main problems with our moneybombs so far has been that we have had very little notice and time to plan. This sort of forum would help plan for the bombs and make sure they were more successful!

HarryBrowneLives
05-29-2011, 04:29 PM
Bump+

Sentinelrv
05-30-2011, 01:50 PM
Looks like we now have a fundraising promotion board. Get to it!