PDA

View Full Version : Ron Paul may quickly go from cellar dweller to Republican frontrunner

reduen
10-28-2007, 09:21 PM
Do not know if this has been posted yet. :)

http://www.usadaily.com:80/article.cfm?articleID=140946

Republican presidential candidate Ron Paul may quickly go from cellar dweller to Republican frontrunner after the New Hampshire primary.

USA Daily was on the money back in August in predicting better than expected third quarter numbers for Ron Paul’s campaign. The whispers in the wind are telling us Ron Paul’s support is strong in New Hampshire and growing fast.

Several publications have already reported that there are a growing number of Ron Paul signs in the state but unlike other campaigns the signs are popping up on private residences. This indicates that the signs aren’t being put up by the campaigns but by homeowners supporting Paul.

Polls that have been showing Ron Paul at 1% for months are slowly adjusting to reality with one poll showing Paul at 7.4% in New Hampshire. Paul’s campaign may prove that polling methods are obsolete.

Paul’s campaign has started media buys this week in radio and TV along with direct mail in New Hampshire.

Ron Paul's campaign fund raising is also gaining momentum. The campaign rose just over 5 million in the third quarter and looks like it will raise at least 2.5 million this month alone.

Paul’s campaign message of withdrawing troops from Iraq, a non interventionist foreign policy, civil liberties and opposition to an unconstitutional police state, border security, reforming the monetary system by authorizing competing currencies, and his call for an end to federal income taxes are gaining ground among GOP primary voters.

Paul’s campaign continues to have a non polarizing and uniting influence, drawing a diverse selection of supporters.

Paul is one of only four Republican Congressman to have endorsed Ronald Reagan over Gerald Ford in his failed 1976 run at the Whitehouse. Visit the USA Daily Forum to discuss Ron Paul and other issues.

me3
10-28-2007, 09:26 PM
I believe it was posted in the news forum.

James R
10-29-2007, 02:14 AM
Do not know if this has been posted yet. :)

http://www.usadaily.com:80/article.cfm?articleID=140946

Republican presidential candidate Ron Paul may quickly go from cellar dweller to Republican frontrunner after the New Hampshire primary.

USA Daily was on the money back in August in predicting better than expected third quarter numbers for Ron Paul’s campaign. The whispers in the wind are telling us Ron Paul’s support is strong in New Hampshire and growing fast.

Several publications have already reported that there are a growing number of Ron Paul signs in the state but unlike other campaigns the signs are popping up on private residences. This indicates that the signs aren’t being put up by the campaigns but by homeowners supporting Paul.

Polls that have been showing Ron Paul at 1% for months are slowly adjusting to reality with one poll showing Paul at 7.4% in New Hampshire. Paul’s campaign may prove that polling methods are obsolete.

Paul’s campaign has started media buys this week in radio and TV along with direct mail in New Hampshire.

Ron Paul's campaign fund raising is also gaining momentum. The campaign rose just over 5 million in the third quarter and looks like it will raise at least 2.5 million this month alone.

Paul’s campaign message of withdrawing troops from Iraq, a non interventionist foreign policy, civil liberties and opposition to an unconstitutional police state, border security, reforming the monetary system by authorizing competing currencies, and his call for an end to federal income taxes are gaining ground among GOP primary voters.

Paul’s campaign continues to have a non polarizing and uniting influence, drawing a diverse selection of supporters.

Paul is one of only four Republican Congressman to have endorsed Ronald Reagan over Gerald Ford in his failed 1976 run at the Whitehouse. Visit the USA Daily Forum to discuss Ron Paul and other issues.

I'd LOVE to see us at 3 million by the month end, but aren't so sure we will make it.

JosephTheLibertarian
10-29-2007, 07:37 AM
I want to be a cellar dweller...sounds cool :P

thehittgirl
10-29-2007, 07:44 AM
I want to be a cellar dweller...sounds cool :P

We already are...we live in our mothers' basements. :D

Shiranu
10-29-2007, 08:00 AM
We already are...we live in our mothers' basements. :D

Ja, my cella has liek uber-leet swords 'n action figgures, with da uber-hax l337 style bow 'n arrows on da wall, and my D&D on da floor next to my midevil bed. D&D FOR LIFE!

NErdy enough?