PDA

View Full Version : The Next Moneybomb Is Set: June 5th!

ItsTime
05-28-2011, 05:49 PM
The goal is set: $10 million MAX OUT IF YOU CAN!

http://www.lewrockwell.com/politicaltheatre/2011/05/ron-paul-june-5th-money-bomb-goal-to-beat-romneys-10-million/

Writes Ron:

Are you up to the challenge?

Ten Million Dollars.

That’s how much establishment candidate Mitt Romney raised in one day a couple of weeks ago from well-heeled party bigwigs for his 2012 White House bid.

So today, I’m writing to personally ask if you are up for a challenge.

My campaign’s grassroots supporters are holding another Money Bomb next Sunday, June 5th, and I believe it offers us an excellent chance to make some headlines of our own.

You see, the Romney campaign thinks no one else can touch their accomplishment.

But honestly, I don’t need 10 million dollars to match Mitt Romney.

After all, I don’t have to defend a liberal record as governor of Massachusetts.

I don’t have to defend against passing a bill just as bad as ObamaCare. Mitt Romney does. So it’s ok if he has a bit more money than we do.

He’s going to need it!

But it is absolutely critical I have the financial backing to build a first-class operation in early caucus and primary states and show the pundits and press that I am a serious candidate.

I know these so-called “gate keepers” are part of the Washington problem, but the fact is their either dismissing of candidates or praising them makes a difference to many undecided voters.

An overwhelming showing on June 5th would force the establishment pundits to realize you and I are in this to win it!

So please, visit www.RonPaul2012.com on June 5th and contribute whatever you are able. I know times are tough, but each and every dollar will go toward implementing our plans to run a first-class, winning campaign to restore America now.

Support for my Presidential campaign is growing every day, and I’m hopeful that we are in time to save America, rebuild our economy, and hand our children an even better country than the one we inherited.

And on June 5th, we can demonstrate the strength of support for our freedom message.

If you can help my campaign really take off now with a contribution at www.RonPaul2012.com on June 5th, I’d certainly appreciate it.

Your donation will allow us to ramp up our efforts in all the key primary states right away. That’s why political experts say that $1 now is worth as much as $5 later on.

And it would prove that our campaign doesn’t need fat cat bankers and rich elitists to compete.

When our R3VOLUTION comes together, there is no limit to what we can accomplish, and it is a great source of encouragement to know I can count on you.

Thank you for all your support!

For Liberty,
Ron Paul

P.S. The other candidates have their corporate establishment Big Money donors. They have their lobbyists and their PACs. Mitt Romney used his insider rolodex – thick with Wall Street bankers – to raise 10 million dollars for his campaign.

And his campaign has thrown down the gauntlet by saying they don’t think anyone else can touch their accomplishment.

Patriots like you can help me fight back with a massive Money Bomb on June 5th.

So please visit www.RonPaul2012.com on June 5th and contribute as generously as you can!

Donate as big as you can. This is the one. Make it happen!

http://www.ronpaul2012.com

Donate
https://secure.ronpaul2012.com/index.php

Volunteer
http://www.ronpaul2012.com/sign-up-as-volunteer/

Michigan11
05-28-2011, 05:58 PM
The time to drop it is NOW not later

EDIT: NO not right now! In a week from now

ItsTime
05-28-2011, 06:00 PM
The time to drop it is NOW not later

EDIT: NO not right now! In a week from now

Agreed! If you can max it June 5 do it! Donate until it hurts.

Carehn
05-28-2011, 06:04 PM
So is this really the one it goes down on???

ItsTime
05-28-2011, 06:08 PM

As the saying goes "Go big or go home!" ;)

Michigan11
05-28-2011, 06:08 PM

I think Ron's email says it.. He's rising in the polls, his time is coming, we need to bury his campaign with donations to do our part and bring the momentum early

tpreitzel
05-28-2011, 06:09 PM
Oh, brother. Another money bomb will next to zero time to prepare. <sigh>

Since Ron has indirectly given a green light to this effort, we're obligated to support him as best we can. I'll commit to $50, Ron, as it's simply NOT enough time to allow me to do more.

ItsTime
05-28-2011, 06:12 PM
Oh, brother. Another money bomb will next to zero time to prepare. <sigh>

Since Ron has indirectly given a green light to this effort, we're obligated to support him as best we can. I'll commit to $50, Ron, as it's simply NOT enough time to allow me to do more.

Its been around for a few weeks now, the current promoter needs a little help. I guess I was not the only one who saw little buzz about it. Don't worry donate what you can, there will be A LOT of big donors donating that day. Lots of people will be maxing out, as they should.

tpreitzel
05-28-2011, 06:13 PM
The real problem lies in achieving donations from 100,000+ people within a WEEK!

Michigan11
05-28-2011, 06:13 PM
If 10 - 12%+ in the national polls doesn't motivate us, let's pack it up

ItsTime
05-28-2011, 06:16 PM
The real problem lies in achieving donations from 100,000+ people within a WEEK!

With facebook, text messaging, emails, ect, no its not. THINK BIG DO BIG! :D

IDefendThePlatform
05-28-2011, 06:16 PM

The Ron Paul facebook page has 370,000 fans. It needs to be utilized to the absolute max. No more posts about helping in online polls. Moneybombs only, and like 5x/day.

ItsTime
05-28-2011, 06:18 PM
The Ron Paul facebook page has 370,000 fans. It needs to be utilized to the absolute max. No more posts about helping in online polls. Moneybombs only, and like 5x/day.

If half of those people donate $100 that is $13.5 million +. :D

Maximus
05-28-2011, 06:20 PM
I wasn't planning on donating, but now I am IN!

MRoCkEd
05-28-2011, 06:21 PM
Hope you don't mind if I change the thread title -- If you read the email, Ron said he doesn't expect $10 Million. It will be bad to set a goal when I would be surprised if we hit 1/10 on such short notice and a bad theme.

Let's promote it, but no incredibly unrealistic goals to set the media "falls short" narrative.

TheNcredibleEgg
05-28-2011, 06:21 PM
Ok, no, stop this now please.

Firstly - Romney did not raise 10M - based on everything I read. He received commmitments for 10M. Big difference.

Secondly - there is virtually no chance to raise 10M actual dollars this far away from the actual primaries. So the target is just stupid.

Thirdly - why not incorporate pledges into the money bomb - ala Romney. Then maybe. Maybe. People would definitely pledge more money if they knew they didn't have to actually come up with it immediately. I know I would.

ItsTime
05-28-2011, 06:23 PM
Hope you don't mind if I change the thread title -- If you read the email, Ron said he doesn't need $10 Million. It will be bad to set a goal when I would be surprised if we hit 1/10 on such short notice and a bad theme.

Let's promote it, but no incredibly unrealistic goals to set the media "falls short" narrative.

I was assured by Trevor in another thread that he has no problem raising at least 6 million per money bomb.

You are using the same reasoning why people do not vote for Ron Paul. "Because he can't win". Bull$hit we cant raise 10 million we CAN.

LibertyEagle
05-28-2011, 06:24 PM
Where are the kick butt videos like we had last time? Sadly, I am ignorant as all get out at creating these things, much less one the quality of what were produced last go round.

Calling all you guys... Please make a heartfelt video to promote the upcoming moneybomb.

MRoCkEd
05-28-2011, 06:25 PM
I was assured by Trevor in another thread that he has no problem raising at least 6 million per money bomb.

You are using the same reasoning why people do not vote for Ron Paul. "Because he can't win". Bull$hit we cant raise 10 million we CAN.
I know it will be vindication for many to see how Trevor was exaggerating his role in fundraising. But we don't want this to happen at the expense of Ron's campaign, so could we avoid spreading crazy goals?

ItsTime
05-28-2011, 06:26 PM
Yup lets set the bar low, we suck, we can't do it. My god.

I actually believe we can! If these poll numbers and Rons passion does not set a fire under the grassroots ass, we are doomed.

You have to tell the grassroots 'this is what it is do it' and we can amaze you.

MRoCkEd
05-28-2011, 06:29 PM
Yup lets set the bar low, we suck, we can't do it. My god.

I actually believe we can! If these poll numbers and Rons passion does not set a fire under the grassroots ass, we are doomed.

You have to tell the grassroots 'this is what it is do it' and we can amaze you.

Okay, well as long as we're going that route, let's make the goal $100 Million! Wait.. $1 Billion for liberty!!!!!!!!!!!!

ItsTime
05-28-2011, 06:30 PM
Okay, well as long as we're going that route, let's make the goal $100 Million! Wait.. $1 Billion for liberty!!!!!!!!!!!!

You really do not think we can raise $10 million? Sad.

MelissaWV
05-28-2011, 06:31 PM
There's a fine line between optimism and setting yourself up for catastrophic failure.

http://www.boredkillers.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/04/titanic5.jpg

"Who needs lifeboats? You really think this thing will sink? God you are such a downer!"

ItsTime
05-28-2011, 06:31 PM
Just delete the thread it is useless now. Just when I was gearing up to promote this thing. Way to take the wind out a lot of peoples sails.

tpreitzel
05-28-2011, 06:32 PM
Let's compromise. Promote the moneybomb as if Ron's dignity depended on it, but refrain from directly stating the desired goal of breaking $10M in a single day. Rather, indirectly allude to the importance of showing Romney the exit door. Ron's supporters will respond as they always do. Just get the word out! ;)

MRoCkEd
05-28-2011, 06:32 PM
You really do not think we can raise $10 million? Sad.
Not with a week's notice, a bad theme, and not enough people paying attention yet.

Anti Federalist
05-28-2011, 06:36 PM
Not with a week's notice, a bad theme, and not enough people paying attention yet.

Agreed.

What is the significance of 5 June?

Why so soon to the debate day MB?

Why on a Sunday? (I got nothing but grief for suggesting the 4th, since it was a holiday and nobody would be around). Granted, our best day ever was the Sunday, but there was weeks of excitement building up to that, with a significant date to match.

What the hell?

Yieu
05-28-2011, 06:37 PM

This had to be said. With more time to plan, and more time between this one and the last, we could very likely raise that much.

ItsTime
05-28-2011, 06:38 PM
Let's compromise. Promote the moneybomb as if Ron's dignity depended on it, but refrain from directly stating the desired goal of breaking $10M in a single day. Rather, indirectly allude to the importance of showing Romney the exit door. Ron's supporters will respond as they always do. Just get the word out! ;)

We dont need to get the word out, we can raise a measly 1 million without doing anything, which apparently is the goal.

The "theme" is Trevors theme, does not mean that is what we need to promote it as. As you have seen in this thread I have not made mention of his theme or website, nor would I with all the other means I have to promote. But I guess there is a consensus that we don't need 10 million right now or we can't get 10 million right now, so I guess I will wait to do what I do.

Inkblots
05-28-2011, 06:39 PM
I agree that a goal of $10 million for next week is nigh impossible, not to say insane. Lew Rockwell can be a truly unhelpful fellow at times.

However, I disagree that having more, smaller moneybombs is definitely a bad idea. While it would certainly be nice to break our one day record from 4 years ago, the main motivation for holding a big moneybomb was that it was about the only way to get the press to notice Ron's campaign. This cycle, since the media are no longer ignoring us, the main purpose is to get the campaign the money it needs to set up a truly credible effort in all the early caucus and primary states, and a series of smaller, early fundraisers like this one will keep them well-funded so they can do just that.

The campaign has a different strategy this time (some would say the difference is that they have a strategy ;) ), and that calls for different tactics.

MelissaWV
05-28-2011, 06:39 PM
Agreed.

What is the significance of 5 June?

Why so soon to the debate day MB?

Why on a Sunday? (I got nothing but grief for suggesting the 4th, since it was a holiday and nobody would be around). Granted, our best day ever was the Sunday, but there was weeks of excitement building up to that, with a significant date to match.

What the hell?

The theme is relegalizing gold and silver. I don't know what the connection to the date is, and the site was not helpful in fixing that for me. On top of that, the website STILL has spelling errors.

Edit:

To be clear, I can read what's on the site about the joint resolution being enacted. I really don't see it as such a milestone in the history of precious metals versus FRNs that it should have been the basis for a Money Bomb. If you read up on the history of 48 Stat. 112 you will see why I'm perplexed.

tpreitzel
05-28-2011, 06:41 PM
We dont need to get the word out, we can raise a measly 1 million without doing anything, which apparently is the goal.

The "theme" is Trevors theme, does not mean that is what we need to promote it as. As you have seen in this thread I have not made mention of his theme or website, nor would I with all the other means I have to promote. But I guess there is a consensus that we don't need 10 million right now or we can't get 10 million right now, so I guess I will wait to do what I do.

Ah, but you're missing the challenge and rush from trying to raise $10M .... ;)

ItsTime
05-28-2011, 06:42 PM
Please change the title of the thread to:

The Goal Is Set: $100k June 5th!

So I can change the OP to this:
Maybe tell a friend or two lets hope we can reach the goal! Don't work too hard or donate too much. :D

ItsTime
05-28-2011, 06:43 PM
Ah, but you're missing the challenge and rush from trying to raise $10M .... ;)

That is what gets people energized. Not what the mod is doing here. They are deenergying the base by saying "ho-hum another money bomb lets raise whatever"

FYI No matter how I come off on here, Im always having fun.

sailingaway
05-28-2011, 06:48 PM

Yes. the campaign says a dollar now is like 5 later. It's seed money.

sailingaway
05-28-2011, 06:50 PM
The theme is relegalizing gold and silver. I don't know what the connection to the date is, and the site was not helpful in fixing that for me. On top of that, the website STILL has spelling errors.

Edit:

To be clear, I can read what's on the site about the joint resolution being enacted. I really don't see it as such a milestone in the history of precious metals versus FRNs that it should have been the basis for a Money Bomb. If you read up on the history of 48 Stat. 112 you will see why I'm perplexed.

It just doesn't matter now. Ron sent an email and media will pick it up. Rockwell went all trigger happy. June 5 it is.

ItsTime
05-28-2011, 06:51 PM
It just doesn't matter now. Ron sent an email and media will pick it up. Rockwell went all trigger happy. June 5 it is.

And 10 million it is. But some here do not want to accept the challenge and are shying away from the hard work.

MelissaWV
05-28-2011, 06:55 PM

I was responding to someone's post about the theme itself. :) I am game for whatever Ron is game for. Rockwell? Not so much.

spudea
05-28-2011, 06:56 PM
FYI No matter how I come off on here

The way you're coming off is telling people not to donate to Ron Paul. Or to save their money for a time when it will have more of an effect. If you're thinking that way, we should all hold off till Dec. 16th and then we can do a $10 million money bomb that won't make any difference because it is FAR too late in the running and there is no way the campaign make plans if they can't be sure how much they'll get.

This is not 2007, its 2011 and we're running a different campaign this year. We're running to WIN! That means getting as much cash to the campaign as early as possible so they can open offices and direct volunteers in the early states that will really make the difference.

If you don't like it, instead of complaining, come up with your own ideas, come up with your own moneybomb name, date, and significance, and start promoting it.

Heres my idea: Max out early and convince others to max out.

ItsTime
05-28-2011, 06:56 PM
I was responding to someone's post about the theme itself. :) I am game for whatever Ron is game for. Rockwell? Not so much.

So the goal is $9,999,999.99 ? Thats not 10 million would that make you guys feel better ;)

ItsTime
05-28-2011, 06:57 PM
The way you're coming off is telling people not to donate to Ron Paul. Or to save their money for a time when it will have more of an effect. If you're thinking that way, we should all hold off till Dec. 16th and then we can do a $10 million money bomb that won't make any difference because it is FAR too late in the running and there is no way the campaign make plans if they can't be sure how much they'll get.

This is not 2007, its 2011 and we're running a different campaign this year. We're running to WIN! That means getting as much cash to
the campaign as early as possible so they can open offices and direct volunteers in the early states that will really make the difference.

If you don't like it, instead of complaining, come up with your own ideas, come up with your own moneybomb name, date, and significance, and start promoting it.

Heres my idea: Max out early and convince others to max out.

Then you have not read my opening posts, the other posts were sarcastic. ;) Im asking people to MAX OUT ON JUNE 5TH. Period. He needs the seed money NOW.

sailingaway
05-28-2011, 06:57 PM
And 10 million it is. But some here do not want to accept the challenge and are shying away from the hard work.

No, 10 million should not be said. If we get it great. But I'm still pissed about Rockwell for pretending that was a goal when Ron specifically said he didn't need the $10 mill Romney got....

However, we need to try to make this a big one. Do we know who made the recent 'All I do is win" and other videos? Are they forum members? Because a rerelease of those with a tag at the end for the money bomb would be a big help given how little time we have.

ItsTime
05-28-2011, 06:58 PM
^ Then Ron should never have brought up the 10 million. I think he put it out there to fire up the base to try to beat it. But so many here wont even try.

Anti Federalist
05-28-2011, 06:59 PM
Don't anybody get me wrong, I'm in, I'll throw down a couple hundred.

But this has "fail" written on it.

:-/

MelissaWV
05-28-2011, 06:59 PM
I'm sending my usual donation on June 3rd. Others' posts have convinced me he does need the money now (and now is not June 5th). He does not need the name recognition of an event-based donation day, per many posts on the subject.

Therefore, I will continue to send a portion of each week's pay to the campaign until I max out, which will be shortly.

If it's about giving the guy money early, I'm sure you've all already maxed out to the most you could do, and are not holding it for another week just to be trendy. :)

ItsTime
05-28-2011, 07:01 PM
I'm sending my usual donation on June 3rd. Others' posts have convinced me he does need the money now (and now is not June 5th). He does not need the name recognition of an event-based donation day, per many posts on the subject.

Therefore, I will continue to send a portion of each week's pay to the campaign until I max out, which will be shortly.

If it's about giving the guy money early, I'm sure you've all already maxed out to the most you could do, and are not holding it for another week just to be trendy. :)

Awesome! I donate earlier this week too when the polls came out. He really does need the money now not later. But his email lead me to believe he wanted people to donate on the 5th :)

trey4sports
05-28-2011, 07:06 PM

i made a post with link to the moneybomb, but i dont know if it will stick.

ItsTime
05-28-2011, 07:12 PM
I love these fights, fighting over how much we should donate to Ron Paul :D we are awesome!

trey4sports
05-28-2011, 07:15 PM
How about a 4 million goal? Attainable but still a big chunk of change

sailingaway
05-28-2011, 07:16 PM
Do we know who made these?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S1TM9ionWl4&feature=player_embedded

http://ronpaulflix.com/2011/05/grassroots-video-the-ron-paul-party-may-21-2011/

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b76lGqeeELw&feature=player_embedded

by robertwerden

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xtl2ZuJpG9M&feature=player_embedded

They are new and good and if they could be put out with money bomb tags at the end, that would be great.

trey4sports
05-28-2011, 07:17 PM
Do we know who made these?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S1TM9ionWl4&feature=player_embedded

http://ronpaulflix.com/2011/05/grassroots-video-the-ron-paul-party-may-21-2011/

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b76lGqeeELw&feature=player_embedded

by robertwerden

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xtl2ZuJpG9M&feature=player_embedded

They are new and good and if they could be put out with money bomb tags at the end, that would be great.

I dont know, but RPH does

sailingaway
05-28-2011, 07:19 PM
How about a 4 million goal? Attainable but still a big chunk of change

Since we can't control how many donate above doing the best we can, why don't we go all out, make sure everyone knows the time to donate as much as they can is now, to the extent they can, and see what comes in?

robertwerden made the history starts now. What/who is RPH?

trey4sports
05-28-2011, 07:27 PM
Since we can't control how many donate above doing the best we can, why don't we go all out, make sure everyone knows the time to donate as much as they can is now, to the extent they can, and see what comes in?

robertwerden made the history starts now. What/who is RPH?

Ron Paul Hawaii, AKA Michael Maresco. I believe he either made the 1st video or he was an integral part of it in some sort of way, he would know more about it is what i was saying.

Michigan11
05-28-2011, 07:31 PM
Positive vibes between all of us.... Let's spread the message and vibes all at the same time.

We are all on the same team, to get Ron in the WHouse....

Who cares about the number promoted... Let's not even use a number this time, let's make it a real grassroots moneybomb. I remember the 5th of November in 07'. It's when I joined this forum, and the first thing I did after hearing about it, was post a youtube comment under a Ron Paul video

Who knows how much we will raise!!!!! Give what each of us feels deeply inside to give to fight for this

sailingaway
05-28-2011, 07:37 PM
Ron Paul Hawaii, AKA Michael Maresco. I believe he either made the 1st video or he was an integral part of it in some sort of way, he would know more about it is what i was saying.

thanks

MelissaWV
05-28-2011, 07:46 PM
Incidentally, now that the June MB is being mentioned by Dr. Paul, could someone correct at least the spelling issue on the site?

reduen
05-28-2011, 08:02 PM
Ok, no, stop this now please.

Firstly - Romney did not raise 10M - based on everything I read. He received commmitments for 10M. Big difference.

Secondly - there is virtually no chance to raise 10M actual dollars this far away from the actual primaries. So the target is just stupid.

Thirdly - why not incorporate pledges into the money bomb - ala Romney. Then maybe. Maybe. People would definitely pledge more money if they knew they didn't have to actually come up with it immediately. I know I would.

I agree with you that this is bad timing and that to make a 10 mill goal is a bit unreasonable with such short notice.

I also like your idea of incorporating pledges with this one if we want to make it really big but Ron Paul has already come out and "bragged" about the fact that not all of Mitt's money was cash on hand like all of his money bombs have been. If we did that, we would have to bill it something like "the grassroots wanted to show Romney what they could do playing under the same rules as Romney.”

I do not however feel that 10mill is impossible I just think that not setting any goal at this time is the best option. Having said this, I would love to exceed this number on June 5th as I am sure that the rest of you here would also.

I personally, have had some major unexpected expenses come up that will keep me from going the max this time (I know, whaaa.. whaaa...) but believe you me, I will come up with an extra $100 bucks at least for this one!! I do plan on trying to max out as early as possible this time for as Dr. Paul's last letter says, $1 = $5 at this point in the campaign.....

Nate-ForLiberty
05-28-2011, 09:51 PM
I hope I'm wrong about this money bomb, but it's a big fail.

I won't be donating on any more money bombs either. I'm going to donate when the hell I can as soon as I can. This, "let's wait and do it all on the same day" bullshit gimmick is simply stupid. It doesn't do what we need, and just feels like we're still a third rate campaign.

How can you win an election if you don't act like a winner. We've got the right message. We've got plenty of energy. We just need to be smarter and stop acting like children with nothing to do.

This election is about GRUNT WORK. All that shit people don't want to do because it's "hard" and you never get recognized for it.

/fuck i'm in a bad mood.

tpreitzel
05-28-2011, 11:10 PM
Regardless of the maturity of holding money bombs, Ron has lent the one on June 5th some written support so his supporters need to heed his call.

freshjiva
05-28-2011, 11:51 PM

Sorry, I'm a virgin when it comes to moneybomb-speak, so pardon my ignorance, but can you elaborate what you mean by "max out"? Is it simply the max you can afford to donate, or is there some other meaning to that?

Warrior_of_Freedom
05-29-2011, 12:03 AM
Sorry, I'm a virgin when it comes to moneybomb-speak, so pardon my ignorance, but can you elaborate what you mean by "max out"? Is it simply the max you can afford to donate, or is there some other meaning to that?

the max you can donate legally, but of course the other candidates don't follow the rules. I.E OBAMALAMA

BamaAla
05-29-2011, 12:08 AM
I'm in for another $300!

Maximus
05-29-2011, 12:10 AM
Donate and let's get Ron Paul trending on Twitter on that day!!

XTreat
05-29-2011, 12:36 AM
The max amount a individual can donate is 2300 I believe.

afwjam
05-29-2011, 12:50 AM
I made a promotion video for the June 5th money bomb:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UzZLjnCj-vA

MRoCkEd
05-29-2011, 06:54 AM
The max amount a individual can donate is 2300 I believe.

$2,500

Matthew Zak
05-29-2011, 08:20 AM
This won't even make half a million. With ONE WEEK notice? Kidding me? I thought were were holding out until July. lol

Austrian Econ Disciple
05-29-2011, 08:42 AM
This won't even make half a million. With ONE WEEK notice? Kidding me? I thought were were holding out until July. lol

This money bomb was announced and has been on-going for over a month now. It all ready has 1500 attending on Facebook.

Matthew Zak
05-29-2011, 09:20 AM
This money bomb was announced and has been on-going for over a month now. It all ready has 1500 attending on Facebook.

How did I miss this? Wow... How well do you anticipate this one to do?

Jandrsn21
05-29-2011, 09:25 AM
http://www.schiffpac.com/ :D

KingRobbStark
05-29-2011, 09:27 AM
I accept the challenge. 201.2$ it is.

Jandrsn21
05-29-2011, 09:29 AM

Who let the dogs out, woof woof! OMG! that was hysterical!

Pauls' Revere
05-29-2011, 09:30 AM
I'm in.

I've got the power ! (see sig)

sofia
05-29-2011, 09:36 AM
Lets hope that the aggressive anti-Romney tone in that e-mail are an indicator of the attack ads that are to follow in NH.

Austrian Econ Disciple
05-29-2011, 10:31 AM

No idea.

sailingaway
05-29-2011, 10:49 AM

there was debate about if it was going to be then, but it was promoted to an extent, for a month or so. It is the first one after he declared. The debate kinda led people to hold off doing much, though. However now that Ron has sent an email, it is on, full bore.

ItsTime
05-29-2011, 04:38 PM
Liberty Pac facebook page linked to this thread. :D Boooyeahhhhhh! 10 million baby! Get out and start calling friends, make this HAPPEN!

ItsTime
05-29-2011, 04:42 PM

Awesome video, just posted this on the New Hampshire for Ron Paul facebook page!

tpreitzel
05-29-2011, 06:34 PM
Lets hope that the aggressive anti-Romney tone in that e-mail are an indicator of the attack ads that are to follow in NH.

Absolutely. I was going to say the same thing earlier this morning, but forgot. Hopefully, Ron's campaign will use the boxing gloves with style. ;)

ch09h
05-29-2011, 07:12 PM
I believe the newsletter posted is fraudulent and not really written by Ron Paul, as neither himself nor his campaign is affiliated with the money bomb. Nonetheless, I will be contributing and spreading the word.

afwjam
05-29-2011, 07:14 PM
I believe the newsletter posted is fraudulent and not really written by Ron Paul, as neither himself nor his campaign is affiliated with the money bomb. Nonetheless, I will be contributing and spreading the word.

It was an e-mail from the campaign, what are you talking about?

ch09h
05-29-2011, 07:41 PM
It was an e-mail from the campaign, what are you talking about?

I don't see any indication of that, but I will gladly stand corrected if shown otherwise.

sailingaway
05-29-2011, 08:26 PM
http://vimeo.com/24395782

Another video which Robert Werden modified for the money bomb, to spread around. It is short, and really good, for supporters.

afwjam
05-29-2011, 08:34 PM
I don't see any indication of that, but I will gladly stand corrected if shown otherwise.

Did you give your e-mail address to the campaign, cause everyone got the e-mail.

sailingaway
05-29-2011, 08:51 PM
I think he's concerned that coordination might be improper but since these donations will count towards the cap and will be reported by the campaign, it is fine. Ron doesn't PLAN these, supporters do, but then supporters ask him to notify people by email and to put it on his web page to get the benefit of his subscriber lists. Meanwhile, we are all promoting it on youtube comments, blogs, comments on blogs, forums, facebook, videos, etc etc.

ch09h
05-29-2011, 09:39 PM
Thanks for the clarification.

kylejack
05-29-2011, 09:59 PM
Where are the inspirational Youtubes? RPF doesn't moneybomb like it used to!

sailingaway
05-29-2011, 10:11 PM

There were questions about which money bombs were going forward.... until yesterday.

afwjam
05-29-2011, 10:12 PM

sailingaway
05-29-2011, 10:14 PM
Thanks for the clarification.

Welcome to the forums, by the way!

tpreitzel
05-31-2011, 09:55 PM
bump