PDA

View Full Version : Sarah Palin tries to exploit Rolling Thunder into supporting Wars and Neocon policies

Agorism
05-28-2011, 04:18 PM
She attempted to launch her campaign at Rolling Thunder in D.C. where 1/2 million with gather on Memorial Day weekend.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ao4WgLCE4k4

angelatc
05-28-2011, 04:22 PM
Posting it multiple forums? THat's pathetic. Trying to get your leftist lies to take off before the truth comes out?

YOu and your lefty propoganda won't ever help Ron Paul win the primary. She was freaking invited to ride with them, but MSNBC forgot to mention that.

The flap was apparently created in part by former Rolling Thunder board member Mike DePaulo, who said he invited Sarah Palin to participate and got a call from her campaign on Wednesday asking to take him up on the offer. A spokesperson for Rolling Thunder said celebrity guests are often invited to take part.
The lengths that the lying liberals go to in order to create Palin drama is enough to make me vote for her.

NewRightLibertarian
05-28-2011, 04:26 PM
They're almost as scared of Palin as they are of Ron Paul.

Agorism
05-28-2011, 04:27 PM
Was she trying to launch her bus tour there?

AuH20
05-28-2011, 04:27 PM

True. Bill Kristol has exiled her as well. The establishment has soured on her.

angelatc
05-28-2011, 04:28 PM
Rolling Thunder Spokesman Confirms Palin Invite. (http://www.mediaite.com/online/veterans-group-spokesperson-we-did-invite-sarah-palin-to-rolling-thunder-event/)

ANd by the way, it's pretty effin ridiculous to believe that a biker group made up of veterans aren't supporting our current foreign policy. I've had a couple of encounters with these guys - it's scary.

Agorism
05-28-2011, 04:28 PM
Vietnam Vets were already lied into one war.

I don't see why they would want her their peddling more lies to them.

Fool me once, shame on you...

angelatc
05-28-2011, 04:32 PM

You'd think that, but trust me when I tell you that's not the way they feel about it. I have seen this with my own two eyes. If you speak badly about war, these guys are likely to beat you to a bloody pulp.

AuH20
05-28-2011, 04:33 PM

But certain forces never let them win. They were used and discarded.

angelatc
05-28-2011, 04:34 PM

You should see Google right now. The stories are from left wing blogs crowing about this. I had to go to Memeorandum to find the blogs that contained the official statement from the group, which is that she actually was invited.

Agorism
05-28-2011, 04:34 PM
You'd think that, but trust me when I tell you that's not the way they feel about it. I have seen this with my own two eyes. If you speak badly about war, these guys are likely to beat you to a bloody pulp.

Ron Paul spoke there last time focusing on the "wars", and no one beat him to a bloody pulp.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7GZmNZWpDk0

angelatc
05-28-2011, 04:38 PM
Ron Paul spoke there last time focusing on the "wars", and no one beat him to a bloody pulp.

I'm pretty sure that he didn't tell them that they were lied to, used and discarded in Vietnam.

Agorism
05-28-2011, 04:39 PM
I'm pretty sure that he didn't tell them that they were lied to, used and discarded in Vietnam.

Well they were of course. It was a false flag that started it, and in the end there never was a point to it.
Sorry if they don't like the truth although I bet many of them already accept the truth.

AuH20
05-28-2011, 04:48 PM
Well they were of course. It was a false flag that started it, and in the end there never was a point to it.
Sorry if they don't like the truth although I bet many of them already accept the truth.

No. There was a point to it. To destroy the communist government of North Vietnam. But that was never a realistic outcome when key targets in both Hanoi and Haiphong Harbor were deemed off limits from bombing. There were ammunition quotas implemented which surrendered key points of ground in which innumerable lives were spent to capture days before. For roughly 20 years, the U.S. armed forces were spinning their proverbial wheels for the military industrial complex and a treasonous group of national security weasels.

Agorism
05-28-2011, 04:51 PM
Sarah Palin was launching her bus tour at Rolling Thunder.

No?

specsaregood
05-28-2011, 04:51 PM
The lengths that the lying liberals go to in order to create Palin drama is enough to make me vote for her.

I hope you meant "almost enough". :) But yeah, attacking her is the worst thing RP supporters can do at this stage.

I think RP would be popular with that crowd, and I wouldn't be surprised if he could get their full support if he pledged to release all currently secret govt documents in regards to POWs/MIAs. McCain is hated by many in that group.

AuH20
05-28-2011, 04:53 PM
I hope you meant "almost enough". :) But yeah, attacking her is the worst thing RP supporters can do at this stage.

I think RP would be popular with that crowd, and I wouldn't be surprised if he could get their full support if he pledged to release all currently secret govt documents in regards to POWs/MIAs. McCain is hated by many in that group.

Palin likes Ron Paul. She said it herself. There is no need to attack her, even if many of us disagree with her.

doodle
05-28-2011, 05:58 PM
True. Bill Kristol has exiled her as well. The establishment has soured on her.

It all started when she disobeyed neocon media bosses:

Roger Ailes Angry With Sarah Palin's Blood Libel Response To Giffords
Mar 14, 2011 ... Fox Boss Ailes Told Sarah Palin To Keep Quiet After Giffords Shooting. .... this time Sarah Palin has insulted Roger Ailes, CEO at Fox News. ...
www.businessinsider.com/sarah-palin-roger-ailes-giffords-2011-3

Chances of her running now are very very slim.

angelatc
05-28-2011, 06:27 PM

How richly ironic that the person who started thread now so casually berates others for being less than honest. But you have done a fine job at twisting out of the responsibility, I'll give you that.

Agorism
05-28-2011, 06:48 PM
I didn't twist out of responsibility. Her first stop in her bus tour was Rolling Thunder.

That's exactly what she did. She had to pick somewhere to launch the campaign.

sailingaway
05-28-2011, 06:53 PM
You should see Google right now. The stories are from left wing blogs crowing about this. I had to go to Memeorandum to find the blogs that contained the official statement from the group, which is that she actually was invited.

They did that to Rand too, and are doing to to Ron and will, more, going forward. We don't want to spread it. And we will hope others will show the same restraint. The neocons won't, but other tea party supporters might, and they are the ones Ron might pick up over time, in any event.

TheDrakeMan
05-28-2011, 07:08 PM
Why is the Left so obsessed with her?

AuH20
05-28-2011, 08:39 PM

She's a conservative woman of considerable clout. That's not allowed.

Agorism
05-28-2011, 08:47 PM
Front of Huffingtonpost has GOP racing heating up with possibly three more entrees.

Palin, Perry and Guiliani.

Hard to say how any of this will work out, but I still think a crowded primary helps us.

parocks
05-28-2011, 09:43 PM

I happen to like Sarah Palin, and back in 2007 when we were talking about VPs for Ron, her name came up a few times.

She does seem to have an outsider background. The liberals, media, globalists whoever, don't really know her. They know Ron Paul
and know they don't like him.

There really aren't too many politicians at all close to Ron Paul, and in many respects Palin is somewhat close. Even got new, improved foreign policy advisors
a month or so ago.

doodle
05-28-2011, 10:48 PM

Good question. While back Left used to suggest that in young male demo her appeal was partly due to her calves..which is not all that convincing a reason.

This photograph of Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin’s legs at a rally in Bethlehem, Pa., on Wednesday was deemed inappropriate and “indecent” by bloggers and press watchdogs. (Associated Press)
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2008/oct/10/palin-not-getting-fair-shot-poll-says/