PDA

View Full Version : Sarah Palin BREAKING - CNN says she might jump in race - going on tour

Napoleon's Shadow
05-28-2011, 08:54 AM
On CNN just a few minutes ago they mentioned that Palin unveiled her tour across America and they suspect that there is a strong possibility that she will jump in the race for President.

Sola_Fide
05-28-2011, 08:59 AM
I called this months ago.

pauladin
05-28-2011, 09:02 AM
i don't think she's gonna just sit there and let michele bachmann usurp her fanbase.

RonPaulFanInGA
05-28-2011, 09:10 AM
All the people here definitively saying "Sarah Palin is not going to run" are mostly just wishfully thinking.

acptulsa
05-28-2011, 09:10 AM
Whatever. The bigger they come, the harder they fall.

In fact, I welcome her. Ironically and perversely, Bachman had a much better shot but now Palin will keep the lid on her and spoil her chances.

trey4sports
05-28-2011, 09:33 AM
well, its a difficult situation to analyze. Right now pretty much the top 5 or 6 candidates are within 10 points of one another, and if Palin jumps in the mix she will probably knock some others down a peg or two and make the field EVEN TIGHTER.

On the downside, i think when she is out of the polls we actually gain some of her supporters.... So what does this all mean... if the same 4 or so candidates are within 2-3 points of 1st place then it will be about getting out the vote.

Delegate2
05-28-2011, 09:35 AM
She just bought a 2 million dollar home in Arizona, I doubt it is a vacation home, she is going to run.

VIDEODROME
05-28-2011, 09:45 AM
All the people here definitively saying "Sarah Palin is not going to run" are mostly just wishfully thinking.

I guess for one thing I didn't think a person who ran away from Governing Alaska would be serious about running for President. Also I figured she might be content taking shots at Obama from her position as a FOX News contributor. But it's possible maybe even Palin can get sick of Hannity.

I really wonder though how serious she is if she does enter the race. Does she really want to be President after quitting office or is this an expensive ego trip? Or is there pressure from the GoP to run?

Cleaner44
05-28-2011, 09:45 AM
I saw that "report" and it was just speculation. No insight or anything. Completely useless. Everyone in America knows she might run...

She is selling books first and foremost.

fade
05-28-2011, 09:46 AM
Yeah, good choice - because everyone loved you so much last time around.

The Dark Knight
05-28-2011, 10:20 AM
I see it as a positive for us in Iowa but not nationwide. It will stop Bachmann from winning Iowa and open it up for Ron Paul. It will hurt us in other states though, like New Hampshire. So its a give and take here. Palin just has no chance of getting elected.

angelatc
05-28-2011, 10:23 AM
On CNN just a few minutes ago they mentioned that Palin unveiled her tour across America and they suspect that there is a strong possibility that she will jump in the race for President.

Yeah, apparently there's a statute of limitations that expires in July. It is over some harassment thing. Her supporters expect she will announce as soon as that period ends.

Telkandore
05-28-2011, 11:42 AM
It absolutely baffles me that people keep saying our bases overlap, even slightly. There is absolutely no one home in that woman's head.

Chowder
05-30-2011, 03:16 AM
If she runs and gets in the debates, then she'll spurt out every Neo-con feel good talking point and Ron Paul will take her down with true Conservatism ideals in front of the crowd.

Things will be really interesting June the 13th. Bring it on!

JohnEngland
05-30-2011, 11:26 AM
So apparently she's been to the National Archives today. Cool place. It was great to visit and see the founding documents, as well as one of the original copies of the Magna Carta.

http://s3.amazonaws.com/assets.sarahpac.com/uploads/48/SPAC_ONT_Archives-4.jpg?1306769606

Jim Casey
05-30-2011, 11:38 AM
If she runs and gets in the debates, then she'll spurt out every Neo-con feel good talking point and Ron Paul will take her down with true Conservatism ideals in front of the crowd.

Things will be really interesting June the 13th. Bring it on!
I think her tour across America will do more to improve her appeal to the voters than some lamestream media debates.
http://images.politico.com/global/news/110530_sarah_palin_thunder_ap_328.jpg
She sure looks cute in a motorcycle helmet.

It's especially interesting to note that she has assessed the election situation well enough to decide to execute this tour outside the confines of an electoral campaign.

“This isn’t a campaign bus,” Palin said, according to reports. “This is a bus to be able to express to America how much we appreciate our foundation and to invite more people to be interested in all that is good about America and to remind ourselves we don’t need to fundamentally transform America, we need to restore what’s good about America.”

Read more: http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0511/55905.html#ixzz1NrHmnQGr

AFPVet
05-30-2011, 11:57 AM
Would it be a bad move if Ron asks Sarah to be his running mate?

Billay
05-30-2011, 12:36 PM
Debates will look like this: Romney gets 30mins of questions Palin gets 30 minutes of questions

Others: 0 minutes of questions

Sola_Fide
05-30-2011, 12:53 PM
So apparently she's been to the National Archives today. Cool place. It was great to visit and see the founding documents, as well as one of the original copies of the Magna Carta.

http://s3.amazonaws.com/assets.sarahpac.com/uploads/48/SPAC_ONT_Archives-4.jpg?1306769606

Whoa. She looks cute there:)

TheDrakeMan
05-30-2011, 01:11 PM
It absolutely baffles me that people keep saying our bases overlap, even slightly. There is absolutely no one home in that woman's head.

Actually, I would vote for her if Pat Buchanan recommends her again. I'm pretty sure in 2008 Buchanan said something like, "Palin is an enemy of the NWO." May be she isn't the best speaker in the world, or the smartest, but there is something strange about her.

sailingaway
05-30-2011, 02:03 PM

She is independent, which is good. And she is likeable. And I do believe she believes in state's rights. And the fact is when you take her out of polls, Ron's numbers go up, so call it what you will. Maybe it is partly that if you still support Sarah after all the smears the media threw at her, you aren't taking your opinions from mainstream media any more. Which helps Ron.

Billay
05-30-2011, 02:43 PM
True.

Eric21ND
05-30-2011, 02:43 PM
In the long run yes. An endorsement from her would be positive though, she can cheerlead the ticket from afar.

emr1028
05-30-2011, 02:55 PM

YES. This woman doesn't believe in anything, she just repeats catchphrases because she wants attention. She is one of the dumbest people I have ever seen on the political trail. She's not independent, and she doesn't understand anything. She comes across as a complete fool every time she talks.

HOLLYWOOD
05-30-2011, 03:03 PM
YES. This woman doesn't believe in anything, she just repeats catchphrases because she wants attention. She is one of the dumbest people I have ever seen on the political trail. She's not independent, and she doesn't understand anything. She comes across as a complete fool every time she talks.^^^^^Well Deserved REP... I get tired of having to post what Palin is all about... all the time.

I do know what suppliers she uses for her BOTOX and COLLAGEN injections... and like 95% of all the candidates, 100% phony. Palin's Marketing and Sales team, do deserve some merit.

RonPaulFanInGA
05-30-2011, 03:08 PM

Plenty of people here suggested Sarah Palin as a good choice for Ron Paul's Vice President back in the 2007 and early 2008 "who should Paul choose as his running mate?" threads. Then Palin was selected by John McCain and she suddenly became "queen neocon" to many here....somehow. :rolleyes:

Napoleon's Shadow
05-31-2011, 08:13 AM
Actually, I would vote for her if Pat Buchanan recommends her again. I'm pretty sure in 2008 Buchanan said something like, "Palin is an enemy of the NWO." May be she isn't the best speaker in the world, or the smartest, but there is something strange about her.
Didn't she support the bailouts?

CaptUSA
05-31-2011, 08:41 AM
Palin's value does not lie in her stances on the issues. Her value is in her ability to inspire and rally people. And it's not anything that she's really doing.

The reason she's so popular is because the media has targeted her. So those people who have become disgusted with the media find her appealing since she is the object of the media's scorn. "If they hate her so much, she's gotta be good."

It's important to understand this because she's going to be a valuable tool for whatever candidate wins the primary. And if this candidate is also despised by the media...

playboymommy
05-31-2011, 09:07 AM
Sarah Palin is a cornflake girl (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cornflake_Girl).