PDA

View Full Version : Can CD's of RP speeches be purchased?

kaleidoscope eyes
10-28-2007, 08:29 PM
Hello, I know there are loads of videos on youtube and such, buuuut.... we have 56K dial-up that really runs 40K on average, if not slower. I'd be all week probably trying to download a couple here and there.

Does anyone know where I can get cd's or dvd's of Ron Paul speeches and such if they are out there for purchase?

Sure I can read about them at rplibrary, but it's just not the same as hearing it, he's just very inspiring to listen to.

anyhoo... I appreciate any help.
Thanks. :)

shadowhooch
10-28-2007, 11:38 PM
I don't know of any for sale. But go to:

www.ronpaulaudio.com

and you can download mp3 files galore! They've got just about everything.

Just download something overnight and burn it to a CD. It's easy!

kaleidoscope eyes
10-29-2007, 06:07 AM
I don't know of any for sale. But go to:

www.ronpaulaudio.com

and you can download mp3 files galore! They've got just about everything.

Just download something overnight and burn it to a CD. It's easy!
hey, ok, thanks! :)
It can't hurt to give it a whack, free is always good anyway, we have to save our cash for RP donations! ;)

kylejack
10-29-2007, 06:53 AM
hey, ok, thanks! :)
It can't hurt to give it a whack, free is always good anyway, we have to save our cash for RP donations! ;)

Right click the mp3 files and click Save Target As to save them to your hard drive, then burn them to a CD! Might take a while, of course.

kaleidoscope eyes
10-29-2007, 08:13 AM
Right click the mp3 files and click Save Target As to save them to your hard drive, then burn them to a CD! Might take a while, of course.
alright, thanks kylejack, I KNOW it'll take a while! ;P
maybe I'll try a small file to start. If we had more than one phone line that'd probably help, I hate to tie up our phone with the internet too long, ya know? oh well, that's the price we pay for living out in BFI.